[Drama 2022] Big Mouth ◈ 빅마우스

Maetawinz

MBC Drama      

BIG MOUTH 

빅마우스                   

FV0GOS7VUAEuWsd?format=jpg&name=medium

Director: Oh Choong Hwan (Start-Up) 
Writer: Jang Young Chul, Jung Kyung Soo (Vagabond) 
Network: MBC
Episodes: 16
Release Date: July 29, 2022
Air time: Friday & Saturday 22:00

STORY          

Follows the bizarre things that happen when a third-rate lawyer coincidentally

takes charge of a murder case and digs deeper into the hidden truth.

It is a record of the battles faced by a lawyer of the lower middle class

who must become more evil than the villains in order to protect himself

and his family and punish the bad guys in a world full of conspiracies

and greed over power and capital.

CR. Mydramalist

Official teaser & Trailer :  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / Long Highlight 

Official Posters

a8wNBH4.jpg rn1h4WB.jpg

WPV7BVh.jpg X84EBiM.jpg 2NhBtoE.jpg 6MPbylv.jpg

Official link : Website

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

CAST          

FYEgkoZacAAQEo8?format=jpg&name=large

◈ Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho ◈

A third-rate lawyer with a 10 percent success rate. He is the type to be all talk and no action,

so his legal acquaintances call him “Big Mouth.”

But one day, he is mistaken for a genius conman known as “Big Mouse”

and his life is put in danger.

FYEglZFagAAX6FT?format=jpg&name=large

◈ YoonA as Go Mi Ho ◈

A nurse and Park Chang Ho’s wife. She is the one who made her husband into a lawyer

with her unshakable support, and when she learns that he is being mistaken

for a conman, she sets out to clear his name herself.

FYEgmuTakAECRc5?format=jpg&name=large

◈ Kim Joo Hun as Choi Do-ha ◈

A city mayor who everything he shows may be a mask

and his life goal is to be the most dignified president.

FYEgnq8aAAAWgsF?format=jpg&name=large

◈ Ok Ja Yeon as Hyun Joo-hee ◈

A hospital’s director and Kim’s wife. She had everything,

but didn't get her husband's love.

FYEgobwacAIdNHq?format=jpg&name=large

◈ Yang Kyung Won as Gong Ji-hoon ◈

The CEO of media chaebol Kuk-dong Ilbo and the chairman of ‘NR Forum’

which is a secret organization of privileged people.

SUPPORTING CAST          

◈ Kwak Dong Yeon as Jerry ◈

His name came from ‘Tom and Jerry’. who was charged of fraud criminals for 3 times

He admires Park Chang Ho and is loyal to him.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

FXrYbMFUUAEothz?format=jpg&name=large

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

..............................................................................................................................

• Like 9

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Big Mouth ◈ 빅마우스 

Seem like drama wil start filming next month.

NEWS

YoonA In Talks Along With Lee Jong Suk For New Drama

YoonA In Talks Along With Lee Jong Suk For New Drama

May 18, 2021
by D. Kim

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA and Lee Jong Suk may be uniting for a new drama!

On May 18, an industry representative reported, “YoonA will be playing a married couple with Lee Jong Suk in the drama ‘Big Mouth.'”

In response to the report, YoonA’s agency SM Entertainment commented, “She has received a casting offer for the drama ‘Big Mouth,’ and she is positively reviewing [the offer].”

“Big Mouth” is a drama that follows the bizarre things that happen when a third-rate lawyer coincidentally takes charge of a murder case and digs deeper into the hidden truth. It is a record of the battles faced by a lawyer of the lower middle class who must become more evil than the villains in order to protect himself and his family and punish the bad guys in a world full of conspiracies and greed over power and capital.

As revealed last month, Lee Jong Suk is in talks to play the lawyer Park Chang Ho. YoonA has been offered the role of Go Mi Ho, who is Park Chang Ho’s wife and the person who made him a lawyer. She was graceful and reserved during her college days, but she has now become extremely bold and foul-mouthed.

If YoonA accepts the role, this will be her first drama since “Hush,” which ended earlier this year.

With Jang Young Chul and Jung Kyung Soon participating as creators, “Big Mouth” will be written by Ha Ram. It will be directed by Oh Choong Hwan of “While You Were Sleeping,” “Hotel Del Luna,” and “Start-Up” and is scheduled to begin filming in the second half of this year.

Cr. Soompi

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Big Mouth ◈ 빅마우스 - Lee Jong Suk & YoonA Confirmed

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Confirmed To Star In New Drama

Lee Jong Suk And Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Confirmed To Star In New Drama

Sep 1, 2021
by C. Hong

Lee Jong Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA will be starring together in the 2022 tvN drama “Big Mouth” (literal title)!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

Lee Jong Suk will star as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer with a 10 percent success rate. He is the type to be all talk and no action, so his legal acquaintances call him “Big Mouth.” But one day, he is mistaken for a genius conman known as “Big Mouse” and his life is put in danger.

YoonA will star as Go Mi Ho, a nurse and Park Chang Ho’s wife. She is the one who made her husband into a lawyer with her unshakable support, and when she learns that he is being mistaken for a conman, she sets out to clear his name herself.

“Vagabond” writers Jang Young Chul and Jung Kyung Soon are listed as creators on “Big Mouth,” and Oh Choong Hwan, who worked on the mise-en-scène for “Hotel Del Luna,” will be working as the director.

“Big Mouth” is set to premiere in 2022.

Cr. Soompi

• Like 6

Hiii there!!

Here to support this drama with all my heart 

A drama with my no1 fav actor that I've been stanning for 7 years and my no 1 fav female celebrity yoonA.

Been dreaming about this due for a long time and yet can't belive it's actually happening.

Plus the directing, script writers prev works and plot looks interesting as well. (And I trust jongsuk choices so much, so I have no doubt that I gonna love this drama)

Hwaiting for more contents!

Hope it'll be release in early 2022.

• Like 5

I know this is supposed to be "hard-boiled noir," but I cannot help but see the humorous setup in the title (Big Mouth/Big Mouse). I'm hoping that no matter how exciting and intense the thriller aspect is, that there are laughs, too. Some of the cast are great at comedy... But even if it's serious and scary, I think it will be super interesting.  I'm looking forward to it! 

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTRPF17P0Qu/

[CAST] Actor LEE JONG SUK

tvN 새 드라마 <빅마우스> 출연 확정!

드디어 3년 만에 새로운 작품으로
브라운관으로 돌아올 '믿고 보는 배우' 이종석이

특유의 완성도 높은 연기력과 극과 극을
절묘하게 오가는 표현력으로 구현해 낼

법조계의 떠벌이 ‘빅마우스(Big Month)’
그리고 천재 사기꾼 ‘빅마우스(Big Mouse)’

동일한 수식어 사이 흥미로운 간극에 빠진
승률 10%의 생계형 변호사 '박창호' 캐릭터는

2022년 안방극장에서 만나볼 수 있습니다

[CAST] Actor LEE JONG SUK
-
tvN's new drama Big Mouth has been confirmed!
-
After three years, trustworthy actor Lee Jong Suk will finally meet us with a new drama.
-
An actor with unique, high quality acting skills and a sensitive performance.
-
Big Mouth, the blabbermouth of the legal profession
Big Mouse, the genius con artist.
(Note: In Korean, both Big Mouth and Big Mouse are spelled and pronounced the same, 박 마우스). Between the two meanings, there is an amusing gap.
Character Park Chang Ho is a lawyer with only a 10% success rate.
-
You can meet him on the small screen in 2022.

Thank you for the translation @frozentundra

• Like 6

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I know this is supposed to be "hard-boiled noir," but I cannot help but see the humorous setup in the title (Big Mouth/Big Mouse). I'm hoping that no matter how exciting and intense the thriller aspect is, that there are laughs, too. Some of the cast are great at comedy... But even if it's serious and scary, I think it will be super interesting.  I'm looking forward to it! 

I was wondering what "hard-boiled noir" even meant, and I found this Wikipedia article alternately enlightening and confusing :lol:. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardboiled

Probably the clearest quote is in the article here: "The best definition of hard boiled I know is that of critic Eddie Duggan. In noir, the primary focus is interior: psychic imbalance leading to self-hatred, aggression, sociopathy, or a compulsion to control those with whom one shares experiences. By contrast, hard boiled 'paints a backdrop of institutionalized social corruption."

Interesting...!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@the_sweetroadIn genre terms, "hard-boiled" is the opposite of a "cozy" mystery. In a cozy, you have a little old lady who knits and then solves mysteries on the side. In hard-boiled, it's more like hunting down criminals in the dark, gunshots, conspiracies. It has a more "male" feel to it. Generally more violent and dark, for sure.

I didn't finish Vincenzo, but from what I saw of it, it had that hard-boiled feel.

• Like 7