[Drama 2022] My Liberation Notes, 나의 해방일지

agenth

Watch: Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, Lee El, And Son Seok Gu Learn To Free Themselves In “My Liberation Notes”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 27, 2022
by C. Hong

JTBC’s upcoming drama “My Liberation Notes” has released a highlight reel!

“My Liberation Notes” stars Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, and Lee El as the three siblings who want to escape their stifling lives in a story about what happens when a mysterious outsider named Mr. Gu (Son Seok Gu) arrives in their small town.

The highlight reel begins with the family eating a meal together as sunflowers and crops grow outside in their small town in Gyeonggi Province. Although to some the scene might look idyllic, to the Yeom siblings, it’s the same old scene they see every day. Yeom Chang Hee (Lee Min Ki) says, “In the summer, it floods. Nothing ever happens here apart from old people passing away.”

The siblings note that even though Gyeonggi Province surrounds Seoul like egg white surrounds the yolk, this means hours and hours spent commuting from their jobs in the big city to their rural home. Yeom Mi Jung (Kim Ji Won) always has to leave company dinners early because she can’t get home if she misses the last train, while Yeom Ki Jung (Lee El) laments that she has to leave for work at the crack of dawn and only gets home when it’s dark. Yeom Chang Hee complains to his father (Chun Ho Jin) that he’s a grown man but doesn’t have a car.

Then one day, a mysterious stranger comes to share their table. Kim Ji Won says, “A strange man is eating meals with us. It’s uncomfortable. I don’t even know his name.” Mr. Gu works as a carpenter, doesn’t talk about himself, and drinks all the time. The siblings speculate about his past, such as whether he used to be a national representative athlete and whether he’s hiding from a big scandal he caused. In one shot, he’s seen with a bloodied nose.

Yeom Mi Jung refuses to leave him alone, telling him, “Why do you drink every day? Shall I give you work? You have to do some kind of work. I want to fill you up. But I can’t do it with love.” Later, Yeom Mi Jung overhears her colleagues badmouthing her as boring and uninteresting. Yeom Chang Hee deals with scoldings from his boss and frustrating colleagues who won’t leave him alone, while Yeom Ki Jung is desperate to have a connection with a man, not for sex but for conversation.

Finally, Yeom Mi Jung speaks her mind to her colleagues one day, opening the door for them to liberate themselves from the drudgery of their everyday lives. As one of them says, “Korea was liberated [from Japanese colonial rule] in 1945, but we ourselves have not yet been liberated.” She boldly tells Mr. Gu, “In the spring, we’re both going to be different people,” and suggests that they should at least greet each other from now on, though he ignores her. However, the two of them grow closer over time.

Yeom Ki Jung meets a man who catches her attention, saying, “This winter I vowed I would date any man, but this man isn’t just any man. Absolutely not.” Yeom Chang Hee gains new hope and starts racing forward to find a bright future. Despite storms, tears, and arguments, the siblings find the sunlight again (and a new sports car) as they smile and walk forward into their liberated lives.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519333wpp/watch-kim-ji-won-lee-min-ki-lee-el-and-son-seok-gu-learn-to-free-themselves-in-my-liberation-notes

I like the cast and the writer. It looks like the kind of drama  I enjoy watching.  Does it have 16 episodes?

• Like 4

Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, Son Seok Gu, And Lee El Confess Their Secret Thoughts In “My Liberation Notes” Posters

Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, Son Seok Gu, And Lee El Confess Their Secret Thoughts In “My Liberation Notes” Posters

Mar 26, 2022
by C. Hong

JTBC has released new character posters for its upcoming drama “My Liberation Notes.”

“My Liberation Notes” is about three siblings who want to escape their stifling lives and the events that unfold when a mysterious outsider comes to their town. Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, and Lee El star as the three siblings Yeom Mi Jung, Yeom Chang Hee, and Yeom Ki Jung, and Son Seok Gu stars as the mysterious outsider Mr. Gu.

Lee Min Ki plays the middle sibling, Yeom Chang Hee. His poster caption reads, “It seems I was overdoing it when I was with other people. When I was alone, I became calmer and more affectionate.” The poster represents his desire to find calmness in his life after a long period of struggling.

lee-min-ki-my-liberation-notes.jpeg

Kim Ji Won plays the youngest sibling, Yeom Mi Jung. Her poster caption reads, “Now I’m just going to say whatever pops into my head. I keep feeling things I’ve never felt before. I suddenly feel that I am lovable.” The poster represents her change in emotions and self-confidence after becoming more honest with herself and her desires.

kim-ji-won-my-liberation-notes.jpeg

As the mysterious outsider Mr. Gu, Son Seok Gu’s poster caption reads, “Only I need to know what kind of person I am. I don’t need you to pretend to know me and chatter about it.” The poster represents how he came to the town to get away from the people in his life and how he puts distance between himself and other people.

Spoiler

son-seok-gu-my-liberation-notes.jpeg

Lee El plays the eldest sibling, Yeom Ki Jung. Her poster caption reads, “I want anyone to call me and talk about anything. Not mindless chatter that pretends to be aware of the other person, but a restful conversation.” The poster represents her utter loneliness and desire for someone to be a source of comfort in her life.

Spoiler

lee-el-my-liberation-notes.jpeg

The production staff stated, “We focused on making a drama about quiet and ordinary characters who could let out all the secret thoughts they kept bottled up inside. Under the idea that all humans have an internal desire to follow their direction, our characters will fit the keyword ‘liberation’ as they find their true direction in life.”

“My Liberation Notes” premieres on April 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1519225wpp/kim-ji-won-lee-min-ki-son-seok-gu-and-lee-el-confess-their-secret-thoughts-in-my-liberation-notes-poster

• Like 3

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

Reflecting on freedom and a better life in new promos for JTBC’s My Liberation Notes

by tccolb

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/0005973516_001_20220317090703565.jpg

The slice-of-life style story explores the realistic burdens of the mundane every day, and how that can fuel the desire to escape for the seemingly greener pastures beyond our own life’s boundaries. This struggle is explored from different perspectives, using the lens of our four lead characters: siblings Lee Min-ki (Oh! Master), Kim Ji-won (Lovestruck in the City), and Lee El (When the Devil Calls Your Name), as well as the new stranger in town Sohn Seok-gu (D.P.).

Each of the characters has an interesting outlook and we get a peek into their inner thoughts through the new video teasers, which are formatted like a personal journal entry and narrated by the respective actor.

The first teaser features middle child Lee Min-ki, who vents that people call him immature when he only says what is true. He sees no difference between the emotional and logical, because liking or disliking something is rational in itself. He reasons that his parents are disapproving because they do not fully love him and he reasserts that he’s not immature for saying this – though he does admit that he lacks discretion. Expressing frustration with his father’s expectations as well, Lee resigns himself to the fact that he has average grades and his family is not rich. There’s a limit to what he can do and he wishes people can see that he’s already trying his best, in his own way.

The next video focuses on the youngest sibling, Kim Ji-won. She doesn’t know if she can be loved, but is confident that she will at least not be disliked. People feel alien to her, as if their words and her words are different languages. But she’s trained herself to put on a smile and listen attentively when out in society and at work. At home, though, and in the town where she grew up, she can be her brusque self. If she’s honest, there’s no one she likes completely and even though she gets along with others without fighting, she’s actually hiding her disappointments internally. Tired of constantly pushing herself, Kim longs for freedom and a different life.

The third teaser is of the newcomer Sohn Seok-gu who explains that drinking helps him forget, making the days pass by quickly. A neighbor, though, started asking for help with farm work – offering wages and free meals – and the time spent working is helping Sohn feel less like trash. After moving to town, people realized he needed time to wallow in his misery and let him be. This quick and unspoken acceptance made Sohn realize how tiring and calculating his life had been before. But his greatest fear, still, is getting hurt. He has a tendency to always try to limit his happiness in order to prevent future disappointment and he worries that he’s too happy right now.

Spoiler

Last but not least, the fourth video showcases the eldest of the three siblings, Lee El. She laments that she dreamed of having a sophisticated life ala Sex and the City, but alas, she doesn’t even live in a city. She’s tired of commuting long hours for work, fed up with her unruly hair, wants to stop being insecure about her looks, and is done with looking for the perfect man. At a breaking point, Lee snapped one morning and smashed her hair dryer while getting ready for work. What she wants now is for all of her frustrations to disappear and she vows to fall in love with whoever comes her way next.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/03/reflecting-on-freedom-and-a-better-life-in-new-promos-for-jtbcs-my-liberation-notes/

• Like 4

13 April K-Drama Premieres To Get Excited About

Apr 1, 2022
by D. Kim

Several dramas with diverse genres and star-studded casts are gearing up to premiere this month!

Here’s what to anticipate in April:

“My Liberation Notes”

my-liberation-notes2.jpeg

Cast: Lee Min Ki, Kim Ji Won, Son Seok Gu, Lee El, Lee Ki Woo, etc.

Premiere Date: April 9

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 p.m. KST on JTBC

“My Liberation Notes” is about three siblings who want to escape their stifling lives and what happens when a mysterious outsider named Mr. Gu (Son Seok Gu) arrives in their small town. Lee El plays the eldest sibling Yeom Ki Jung who is exhausted with her life being consumed by her commute to and from Seoul. Lee Min Ki stars as middle sibling Yeom Chang Hee who has no dreams or ambition, and Kim Ji Won plays the youngest Yeom Mi Jung who decides to make a change in order to liberate herself from her dreary and monochrome life. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520085wpp/13-april-k-drama-premieres-to-get-excited-about

April 1 2022

Ep.1 trailer for JTBC drama “My Liberation Notes”

My_Liberation_Notes-ep01trailerSM1.jpeg

Ep.1 trailer added for JTBC drama series “My Liberation Notes” starring Kim Ji-Won, Lee Min-Ki, Son Suk-Ku, & Lee El. The trailer begins with Kim Ji-Won asking “If we lived in Seoul, would we be different?”

“My Liberation Notes” first airs April 9, 2022 in South Korea (takes over JTBC’s Saturday & Sunday 10:30 PM time slot after “Forecasting Love and Weather“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: “My Liberation Notes” tells a story of three siblings and a stranger.

Yeom Chang-Hee (Lee Min-Ki) is the middle child of the three siblings. He wants to escape from his family’s home in Sanpo Village, but he doesn’t have a dream and just spends his life meaninglessly. He is looked down upon by his family members.

Yeom Mi-Jung (Kim Ji-Won) is the youngest child of the three siblings. She would like to be liberated from her boring life, but she is introverted and timid. She is lonely and feels unfulfilled in her life.

Yeom Ki-Jung (Lee El) is the oldest child of the three siblings. She has a hot temper. She wastes a lot of time commuting to her job in Seoul from Sanpo Village. Her life is filled with complaints and she wants to find love.

Mr. Goo (Son Suk-Ku) is a mysterious man, who suddenly appears in Sanpo Village. He is always drunk. One day, Yeom Mi-Jung approaches him.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-trailer-for-jtbc-drama-my-liberation-notes

• Like 4

Kim Ji Won And Son Seok Gu Slowly Start To Get Tangled Up With Each Other In “My Liberation Notes”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 6, 2022
by L. Kim

JTBC has shared intriguing new stills to give a hint about Kim Ji Won and Son Seok Gu’s relationship in “My Liberation Notes”!

The upcoming drama stars Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, and Lee El as the three siblings who want to escape their stifling lives in a story about what happens when a mysterious outsider named Mr. Gu (Son Seok Gu) arrives in their small town.

The newly released stills show that there’s something subtle going on between Yeom Mi Jung (Kim Ji Won) and Mr. Gu. One sunny day, she goes to see him. His mysteriousness is nowhere to be seen as he stares quizzically at her like he finds her visit out of the blue. The two haven’t had many conversations yet, and there is a thick layer of silence in the air.

Son-Seok-Gu-Kim-Ji-Won-1.jpgKim-Ji-Won.jpg

Spoiler

Son-Seok-Gu.jpg

More stills show Yeom Mi Jung carrying containers used for side dishes out of Mr. Gu’s house. He’s sitting on the bench and gazing into the distance, while she walks away with complex emotions on her face. Curiosity is mounting over how their relationship will change and what kind of new season will be in store for them.

Spoiler

Son-Seok-Gu-1.jpg

Kim-Ji-Won-Son-Seok-Gu.jpg

Kim Ji Won talked about her teamwork with Son Seok Gu, saying, “He has calm yet very strong charms, so he was like the character Mr. Gu himself. Thanks to him, I was able to focus more on my character and the drama.”

Son Seok Gu also commented, “[Kim Ji Won] is a clear person who always thinks of others first. As an actress, she’s cool-headed and precise.”

“My Liberation Notes” premieres on April 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520813wpp/kim-ji-won-and-son-seok-gu-slowly-start-to-get-tangled-up-with-each-other-in-my-liberation-notes

• Like 4

problem counseling part 1

part 2

This part of promotion to show the chemistry between casts. I think they're get along together and having fun. Too bad JTBC rare to provide english subs.

Please dear Admin this thread, change the title into My Liberation Notes. :Megathanks:

• Like 3

https:https://twitter.com/jiwonhour/status/1511883066452889600?s=20&t=N96gbRzCylW-Fy9S9p60gw//twitter.com/jiwon

hour/status/1511883066452889600?s=20&t=N96gbRzCylW-Fy9S9p60gw

Lee Minki, Kim Jiwon, Son Sukku, and Le El talking about their chemistry on set

• Like 3

Premiere Watch: Again My Life, My Liberation Notes, Our Blues

by missvictrix

Snap your fingers and suddenly the weekend slot is full of new dramas! Our three premieres this weekend each bring something different to the table, but not gonna lie, all of them seem worth checking out. Whether it’s for the writer or the cast or the PD, I’m definitely all ears eyes.

My Liberation Notes

mln_pr.jpg

Time slot: Saturday-Sunday
Broadcaster: JTBC
Genre: Drama, slice-of-life, family
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: A new dose of thoughtful melancholy from the writer of My Ajusshi? Sold! They didn’t even need to mention one of my favorite kinds of stories — stories about siblings — to get me hooked. My Liberation Notes stars Lee Min-ki, Kim Ji-won, and Lee El as siblings who are stuck in a rut in their lives and searching for something better. Between the ennui, relatability, and Sohn Seok-gu as the mysterious stranger that arrives on the scene, they don’t have to do anything else to sell this drama to me.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/04/premiere-watch-again-my-life-my-liberation-notes-our-blues/

Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, And Lee El Are 3 Siblings With Relatable Struggles In “My Liberation Notes”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 9, 2022
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “My Liberation Notes” has shared a new sneak peek of its trio of siblings!

“My Liberation Notes” is a new drama about three siblings who want to escape their stifling lives and the events that unfold when a mysterious outsider comes to their town (played by Son Seok Gu). Helmed by “Law School” director Kim Seok Yoon and penned by “My Mister” and “Another Oh Hae Young” writer Park Hae Young, the drama will star Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, and Lee El as the three frustrated siblings who are ready for something new.

Lee Min Ki will play the role of Yeom Chang Hee, the realistic and relatable middle child of an ordinary family. Although he initially hoped to move to the city and get a taste of a more exciting world, life didn’t go according to his plans, and he is now wandering aimlessly through life without any particular ambition.

Even when the work week is over, the exhausted Yeom Chang Hee is unable to get any rest, as he spends his weekends toiling away in the fields as a farmer for his parents.

Lee-Min-Ki.jpg

Lee El will play Yeom Ki Jung, the fiery eldest child of the Yeom family. The lonely Yeom Ki Jung feels as though she has wasted her entire youth commuting back and forth to Seoul for her job, and she is desperate to find love.

In a newly released still from the drama, Yeom Ki Jung wears a look of despair as she stares at her own reflection in the mirror, aghast at a perm gone wrong.

Spoiler

Lee-El.jpg

Finally, Kim Ji Won will star as Yeom Mi Jung, the youngest child in the family. A born introvert, the timid Yeom Mi Jung has always gone through life feeling completely alone, but she is determined to make a change and liberate herself from her dreary, monochrome life.

In a slightly depressing glimpse of her everyday work life, Yeom Mi Jung sits in awkward silence with her colleagues at a cafe. Another photo captures her in an even more awkward moment, standing up by herself at a company gathering as her co-workers chat boisterously around her.

Spoiler

My-Liberation-Notes.jpg

Kim-Ji-Won1.jpg

The producers of the drama remarked, “If you watch the characters in ‘My Liberation Notes,’ you’ll come face to face with your ‘true self’ that is deep inside.”

They went on to tease, “From the very first episode, there will be stories that are overflowing with relatability. We hope that you will join the characters as they start their journey of finding ‘liberation.'”

“My Liberation Notes” will premiere on April 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a highlight reel for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521275wpp/kim-ji-won-lee-min-ki-and-lee-el-are-3-siblings-with-relatable-struggles-in-my-liberation-notes

• Like 4

“My Liberation Notes” Cast Shares Key Points To Look Forward To Ahead Of Premiere

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 9, 2022
by L. Kim

JTBC’s “My Liberation Notes” will be releasing its first episode in just a few hours!

The drama is about three siblings who want to escape their stifling lives and the events that unfold when a mysterious outsider comes to their town. It stars Kim Ji WonLee Min Ki, and Lee El as the three siblings Yeom Mi Jung, Yeom Chang Hee, and Yeom Ki Jung, and Son Seok Gu as the mysterious outsider Mr. Gu.

Ahead of the premiere, the four lead actors shared key points to look forward to. First off, Lee Min Ki will play the role of Yeom Chang Hee, the realistic and relatable middle child of an ordinary family. Although he initially hoped to move to the city and get a taste of a more exciting world, life didn’t go according to his plans, and he is now wandering aimlessly through life without any particular ambition.

Lee Min Ki commented, “Each character’s individuality is different. While accompanying them on their journeys, if you infer what values and goals they have lived with and how they will ‘liberate’ in the future, your immersion will increase.”

As for the chemistry between the three siblings, he commented, “I don’t have any female siblings, but while filming, I thought it would be nice if [Kim Ji Won and Lee El] were really my sisters. Aside from our roles, I had great chemistry with them, and while shooting, I thought, ‘This is the family love between siblings. It’s really nice.’ When we saw each other’s shortcomings, we actually laughed a lot and enjoyed filming.”

Lee Min Ki also said another key point to anticipate is the teamwork of director Kim Seok Yoon, writer Park Hae Young, and the four actors. He explained that they had a lot of trust in each other throughout the shoot and said he really enjoyed working with adults who were able to communicate well.

Lee-Min-Ki1.jpg

Kim Ji Won will star as Yeom Mi Jung, the youngest child in the family. A born introvert, the timid Yeom Mi Jung has always gone through life feeling completely alone, but she is determined to make a change and liberate herself from her dreary, monochrome life.

The actress shared her thoughts about the drama, saying, “The word ‘liberation’ felt unfamiliar and attractive. I felt various emotions while watching what the characters in the drama wanted to be freed from and how they were being freed.”

Kim Ji Won expressed her joy for working with Lee Min Ki and Lee El, saying, “At ‘our house’ in the drama, we see each other in everyday outfits, so I thought, ‘if we really were siblings, this is what it would be like.’ I don’t have any brothers, so it was the first time I saw three siblings arguing. That’s why I had high expectations of ‘how fun’ it would be before the shoot.”

Regarding the key point of the drama, she stated, “[It’s about] daily life that’s nothing special, but I think there will be relatable points in it. The background of Sanpo, where the three siblings and Mr. Gu live, is also very pretty. I hope you can enjoy the quiet and still scenery.”

Kim-Ji-Won2.jpg

Son Seok Gu stars as Mr. Gu, the charming and mysterious outsider who suddenly arrives in town. He gets worried when life seems to be going well and the only thing people know for certain about him is that he’s drunk 365 days a year. Once he starts helping out around the Yeom family’s house, Mr. Gu begins to regain his sense of purpose and undergo an unpredictable transformation.

The actor pointed to the mysterious relationship between Mr. Gu and Yeom Mi Jung as a key point of the drama. He remarked, “Their relationship is a bit special, so I discussed a lot with actress Kim Ji Won.” He also shared that he thinks the scenery of Sanpo is another crucial point, saying, “You can enjoy the beautiful scenery of midsummer.”

Spoiler

Son-Seok-Gu1.jpg

Lee El will play Yeom Ki Jung, the fiery eldest child of the Yeom family. The lonely Yeom Ki Jung feels as though she has wasted her entire youth commuting back and forth to Seoul for her job, and she is desperate to find love.

The actress described the charms of her character, saying, “Yeom Ki Jung is the eldest of the three siblings, but she is the most childish one. I don’t mean it in a bad way, but I feel like she’s someone who grows up by facing and experiencing things rather than thinking and pondering about them.”

Concerning her teamwork with Kim Ji Won and Lee Min Ki, she commented, “The three of us are strangely alike. There were many times when we were together that I thought, ‘We’re like real siblings.’ There are many scenes where we eat in the drama, so perhaps that’s why I felt like we really became a family, and I acted accordingly to those feelings.”

Lee El explained what she thought was the drama’s key points, saying, “I dare to say that our drama is 200 percent relatable. When you watch the drama, you will think, ‘Isn’t this my story?’ The lines, the actors’ teamwork, and the images will warmly approach you. Like the drama’s title I wish it will be a form of liberation and escape for you. I hope you can wrap up the weekend by watching ‘My Liberation Diary’ without any thoughts. Please look forward to it, and tune in to the broadcast.”

Spoiler

Lee-El1.jpg

“My Liberation Notes” will premiere on April 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a highlight reel for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521321wpp/my-liberation-notes-cast-shares-key-points-to-look-forward-to-ahead-of-premiere

• Like 4

I just watched ep 1 - I really like it so far because it is one of those reallllllllly realistic dramas and finally a focus on adult sibling trio vs teens or coming of age etc. There is also a bit of humor, mystery, and I liked the cinematography that really captures the mundane bits of life - slice of life etc. 

Spoiler

Characters are very very 3D - I am already annoyed by eldest sis (because she’s quick to judge and try to avoid responsibilities) and middle bro - (didn’t like the way he treated his gf or how he went about asking for dad’s help with the car) that is how realistic they are lol. MJ as the youngest shows a lot of self control at the expense of her own wants and also seems weak so others take advantage of her. I agree that it is not their location but how they themselves take on life (perspective).

The unrealistic bit is when their attempt to just find someone and fall in love etc. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 4

“Our Blues” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than “Twenty Five, Twenty One” + “Again My Life” Rises For 2nd Episode

Apr 10, 2022
by E. Cha

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “My Liberation Notes”—which also aired its premiere last night—got off to a relatively quiet start. The new drama, which stars Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, and Lee El as three siblings who want to escape their stifling lives, premiered to an average nationwide rating of 2.9 percent. In contrast, its predecessor “Forecasting Love and Weather” premiered to an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent and ended on a rating of 7.3 percent last week.

• Like 4

Great start to the show. Really enjoyed Episode 1, and how it set up the siblings' situations and personalities. Interesting to see some echoes of the three Park brothers of My Mister in the three siblings here. And it had just the right amount of melancholy.

Writernim does a wonderful job with realistic, natural dialogue.

The whole scene in the BBQ restaurant about divorce and dating someone with a kid, overheard by Mi Jeong's colleague, was so awkward and perfect. :blink:

For some reason I thought Mr Gu would show up later in the show (like on a train ride home) but he's already in the village! All right!

I'm an extrovert, but I loved this line.

spacer.png

We extroverts must learn that not all introverts love to be in clubs and with people. :joy:

• Like 6

I liked the first episode. I wanted to see the next one right away. Too bad there are not subtitles yet.

I can see how it is the same writer as My Mister. I felt the same vibe. There is a sadness of the characters , a melancholy vibe and I can feel their frustration and desperation of the leads but in the same time, I am fascinated watch how they live their lives. I felt sad for them and I smiled too watching their interaction. 

In Our Blues, the character live in Jeju and here in the country side. I like both dramas and I want to see more dramas about the real life of ordinary people. I am very glad that I have these two dramas to watch.

• Like 4