New Song {Cappuccino - originally by Elva X.}

Guest wenwen

a quicky lol cos my voice sound alot like her
Hello dearies! I did a quick recording of Elva's debut song Cappuccino. People say I sound like her so I didn't try really hard in this song lol it's quite easy and fun and I hope you like it!! oh yea I changed the melody a bit cos I breathed for too long before the verse and couldn't fit the original melody lol so had to change it LOl have fun listening to my soundclick~ Wendy

You do sound like her. You should sing Rainy Days by her.

I don't like your pronounciations on 后,受, etc etc... the words with O sound. It's sounds...... a little bit strange. You should make an O with your mouth when you pronounce that.

Other than that, you always do a great job on your songs. :)

O.O The bridge is like... different. Hahaha, I like it! What a nice little alternation. ^___^ Vibratto getting better! :D :D I hear improvement ~

SING MORE <3

knew the name seemed familiar.. well.. at least i think.. right? well anyways, i agree with converse on this.. sounds fun, bright, and pretty. some notes are strained.. but well done.

Guest siumeimei1023

u do kinda like her~ but I think ur got a prettier voice than her~ I am serious... her voice is kinda like "saa" in a way but ur voice is so clear...

good job ^^

Guest raspberylotion22

i was totally gonna do this song tooo!! it's a really fun song to sing.

---

anyways, i don't think your voice sounds like elva's that much. her voice is deeper and fuller, whereas yours is edgier and...perkier haha. but it's all good, you gave the song a different feel. =)

---

i think your voice is a little nasally during the chorus, and the high notes need more support or something.

---

i love the "flavor" you gave off in this song. the adlibs are well-controlled and nice.

Guest hmaster

your voice is naturally bright, and the behringer really highlights that...it's a "hot" mic. Hopefully with more mixing practice you'll be able to tighten that high end and make it sound less fatiguing.

on - AB listen, your voice isn't that similar to elva's...perhaps with a bit of bass and chestiness plus less brightness it might resemble it.

Great one take, and a big leap from your earlier work. :D

Guest fantasiimaker

Sigh~ I love all of your recordings XD For some reason, you sound slightly nasally here (I dunno, maybe that's Elva's style)..but it's still great overall =) I like the chorus.

Archived