[Drama 2022] Doctor Lawyer, 닥터 로이어

larus

• 2 weeks later...
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Doctor Lawyer, 닥터 로이어- So Ji Sub, Im Soo Hyang & Shin Sung Rok- Premieres on May 27

So Ji-sub X Shin Seong-rok X Lim Soo-hyang 'Doctor Royer' first aired on May 27th

image_readtop_2022_305554_16491355984999

MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Doctor Royer' (played by Jang Hong-cheol/directed by Lee Yong-seok) confirmed its first broadcast on May 27th.

'Dr. Lawyer' is a medical suspense court drama about a genius surgeon who became a lawyer after losing everything through a rigged operation and a prosecutor in the medical crime department. The cast of So Ji-sub, Shin Sung-rok, and Im Soo-hyang was unveiled on the April 5th as a work in collaboration with writer Jang Hong-cheol.

In the drama, So Ji-sub takes on the role of Han Yi-han, a genius surgeon who returns as a medical litigation lawyer. Han Yi-Han is a person who has been called the 'Ace Swordsman' with outstanding skills and human charm. Han Yi-han, whose life has been shaken by one incident, returns as a lawyer after 5 years and presents a desperate and exhilarating catharsis. So Ji-sub, who returns to the small screen after 4 years with 'Dr. Lawyer', is expected to show strong charisma and deep acting.

Shin Sung-rok takes on the role of Jayden Lee the Asian branch manager of Honors Hand, a company that specializes in lobbying and investment. Jayden Lee is a third-generation Korean American with an untamable heart and blood, willing to throw himself at risk for success and thrill. Actor Shin Sung-rok, who perfectly digests any work or character he encounters with his own color, is shrouded in veil except that he has absolute power.

Im Soo-hyang takes on the role of Geum Seok-young, a prosecutor in the medical crime division of the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office. Geum Seok-young is a prosecutor with a firm belief that the rehabilitation of criminals comes from punishment. At the same time, she is a person with a humanity that proves innocence more aggressively than a lawyer for innocent defendants.

`Doctor Lawyer’ will premiere on May 27th at 9:50 PM.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/04/305554/

• Like 2

MBC/SBS May Drama Starring Overlapping 'Organization War'

0000294700_001_20220405173301705.jpg?typ

0000294700_002_20220405173301742.jpg?typ

Broadcasters MBC and SBS are in conflict over the drama arrangement for May.

As the lead actors of a drama aired at the same time overlapped, MBC, which organized the work early, expressed displeasure, and SBS explained that it was not intended, saying that there would be no problem.

SBS was preparing the studio S production drama 'Police Station Next to Fire Station' after the Friday-Saturday drama 'Readers of Evil Minds'. However, all filming was halted due to an investigation by the Labor-Management Joint Investigation Committee to investigate the death of the late producer Lee Him-chan of 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'. ' will take the place of a new Friday-Saturday drama.

As a new Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Why Oh Soo-jae' was the most likely situation. However, the filming of 'Why Oh Soo-jae' also did not go smoothly, so it could not meet the airing time, and SBS finally made an emergency as a new Monday-Tuesday drama, which was scheduled to air on OTT, starring Im Soo-hyang and Seong-hoon, and starring Im Soo-hyang and Seong-hoon. However, Im Soo-hyang is also the female lead in the new Friday-Saturday drama 'Doctor Lawyer', which is scheduled to air on MBC for the first time on May 27. Unexpectedly, the lead actor made an overlapping appearance and was put in a difficult situation between MBC and SBS. She is a polarizing character, and she is in a situation where she cannot not promote as a lead actor. It's like the back of a shrimp in a whale fight.

In this regard, an official from Studio S, a subsidiary of SBS, said, "In the case of 'We Start Today', the first Monday-Tuesday drama following 'Meet the Guy', which is currently airing, was scheduled to air on April 11, but due to the circumstances of the production company Group Eight, it was postponed until May. It was inevitably postponed. It was scheduled for April, so I had no idea about (Lim Soo-hyang's) overlapping appearances or other dramas," he said.

MBC's position is that Studio S's position is absurd. "I wonder if it was if we were in a hurry. [We] suffered damage due to the sudden lameness arrangement. It's a multi-media era and the actors are working on multiple works, so the filming period overlaps, but even so, it is customary to avoid overlapping arrangements. In this case, I think it is an act that is outside the common sense of the industry. Even after we confirmed the pre-registration and knew it, the reason that the lead actor's appearance time overlapped was in consideration of SBS's pitiful organization situation. Even if it is, I think it is far from the norm. Broadcasting deals with the promises of viewers, and I think it is a treatment that deserves criticism because it is a double promise. Aside from the damage to 'Dr. Lawyer', the problem of overlapping publicity and marketing of the lead actors What should I do? Advertisers, sponsors, and viewers will all be confused.”

He continued, "I should have said a word of apology to the broadcasters doing the same thing, but I think it was more emotionally stimulated by arranging it with one-sided notification. After all, the victims in this process are the viewers. How burdensome is the actor in question? I hope that SBS and the production company Group Eight will rectify the situation and restore the partnership with the industry through mutual consultation.”

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=437&aid=0000294700

• Like 2

Let`s see how this conflict between MBC and SBS about the airing date of their dramas will end. I understand both sides. MBC recently announced the airing date for Dr Lawyer and SBS had problems in production of their dramas. One of the producers of Police Station Next to Fire Station died  and the main director of Why Her was absent 3 months after recovering of Covid 19. It was a urgent situation and they found a drama (who was supposed to air in other station). But I am sure they will find a solution to this scheduling problem.

• Like 2

MBC And SBS In Conflict Over Broadcast Schedule For Im Soo Hyang’s New “Jane The Virgin” Remake

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 5, 2022
by E. Cha

MBC and SBS are currently embroiled in a dispute over the broadcast schedules of two upcoming dramas starring Im Soo Hyang.

On April 5, JTBC News reported that the two broadcast networks were in conflict due to SBS’s plans to air Im Soo Hyang’s upcoming drama “Starting Today, We” (literal translation) in May, when MBC was already planning to air its own drama starring Im Soo Hyang, “Dr. Lawyer,” that same month.

“Dr. Lawyer,” which will also star So Ji Sub, is a drama about a genius surgeon who becomes a medical malpractice lawyer after losing everything due to a rigged surgery and a prosecutor who loses her only family and lover through that same surgery. The drama is currently scheduled to premiere on May 27.

Meanwhile, “Starting Today, We” is a Korean remake of the famous American show “Jane the Virgin,” which was itself based on a hit Venezuelan telenovela. The drama was not originally slated to air during the same time period as “Dr. Lawyer,” but due to unforeseen issues with the filming schedules of two other SBS dramas, “Starting Today, We” was suddenly moved to the Monday-Tuesday slot for May.

MBC asserted that because the broadcast schedule for “Dr. Lawyer” had already been set well in advance, SBS’s sudden decision to air “Starting Today, We” at a similar time was a violation of business ethics. Pointing out the stark difference in the tone of the two dramas, the network claimed that the contrast between Im Soo Hyang’s two roles would be damaging to both series. With both dramas airing at the same time, MBC explained, viewers would have a harder time fully imagining the actress as her character in each show—and marketing for the two concurrently airing dramas was certain to clash.

“First, during a time when there has been a great deal of sad news in the industry, we deeply apologize for giving viewers cause for confusion with this unnecessary issue,” said a representative of MBC. “The programming schedule for ‘Dr. Lawyer’ was already confirmed before production began, and even though they were aware of that, SBS created a situation where the period of time during which [these two dramas with the same] leading actress aired would overlap. Even when taking into consideration the unfortunate programming situation at SBS, their decision is still a breach of business ethics.”

“Not even mentioning the obvious damage that would be suffered by ‘Dr. Lawyer,’ SBS would also suffer damages in terms of promotion and marketing [for ‘Starting Today, We’], so it is extremely unclear what they hope to achieve by doing this,” continued MBC. “The advertisers, sponsors, and viewers will all be confused.”

The network also mentioned that delays in the filming schedule for “Starting Today, We” had already had a negative impact on “Dr. Lawyer” by causing unexpected overlaps in filming.

“Due to the broadcast schedule for ‘Starting Today, We’ being confirmed late, and because the drama’s filming schedule was delayed past what was originally promised, there has already been unreasonable pressure on the filming schedule for ‘Dr. Lawyer,'” stated MBC. “Despite this fact, the ‘Dr. Lawyer’ production team has been considerate in making concessions [to the ‘Starting Today, We’ team] because ‘Starting Today, We’ is a pre-produced program. However, in making their programming decisions, SBS did not even ask for our understanding, at the very least, and simply moved forward with a one-sided announcement.”

“We’re guessing they must have made this decision because they were in a very urgent situation,” MBC went on. “In this multimedia era, actors sometimes have overlapping filming periods for their projects, but it is standard practice to avoid overlaps in airing them.”

Finally, MBC stated that they hoped to resolve the situation with SBS, explaining, “Even now, we would like to work together with SBS and production company GROUP 8 to correct the situation and recover our partnership as companions.”

However, a representative of SBS stated that the network did not see the overlaps as an issue, commenting, “‘Starting Today, We’ was originally scheduled to premiere on April 11 as the follow-up to the currently airing Monday-Tuesday drama ‘A Business Proposal,’ but due to internal circumstances at the production company GROUP 8, the broadcast was unavoidably postponed to May. We did not know that [Im Soo Hyang] was appearing in another drama or that the dramas’ broadcast schedules overlapped.”

“As the days of the week and time slots in which the drama will air are different, and because the subject matter of the two dramas is completely different as well, we do not think there will be any problems,” concluded SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1520711wpp/mbc-and-sbs-in-conflict-over-broadcast-schedule-for-im-soo-hyangs-new-jane-the-virgin-remake

• Like 2

17 hours ago, larus said:

Let`s see how this conflict between MBC and SBS about the airing date of their dramas will end. I understand both sides. MBC recently announced the airing date for Dr Lawyer and SBS had problems in production of their dramas. One of the producers of Police Station Next to Fire Station died  and the main director of Why Her was absent 3 months after recovering of Covid 19. It was a urgent situation and they found a drama (who was supposed to air in other station). But I am sure they will find a solution to this scheduling problem.

Thanks i was wondering what the issue with Why Her is.

SBS is trolling pretty hard when they say they had no idea. 

But other than that it's just silly. MBC says The advertisers, sponsors, and viewers will all be confused. Maybe it's time to see actors as actors. And Koreans should stop confusing them with their roles. Or vice versa where the personal life gets projected onto a role. Actress got married so she can only play certain roles etc. 

Well it seems to be more about advertisers anyway. Because i am pretty sure viewers can deal with an actress in two different roles and will not be confused.

I am kind of puzzled and amazed that Lim Soohyang managed to film two dramas at the same time. That's pretty unheard of. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fabbo said:

But other than that it's just silly. MBC says The advertisers, sponsors, and viewers will all be confused. Maybe it's time to see actors as actors. And Koreans should stop confusing them with their roles. Or vice versa where the personal life gets projected onto a role. Actress got married so she can only play certain roles etc. 

Well it seems to be more about advertisers anyway. Because i am pretty sure viewers can deal with an actress in two different roles and will not be confused.

While I understand why people from MBC are upset, it is not a big deal. They dramas will air in different time slot. It will be a problem if both dramas will be on air in the same time. :w00t: I personally don`t find it confusing. I won`t watch Korean version of Jane the Virgin (I have watched a long time ago the original relenovela) but I am sure the fans of Lim Soo hyang will be happy to see her in two different shows in the same month. I won`t mind if I would see my favorite actress in two dramas in the same week. :D

6 hours ago, Fabbo said:

I am kind of puzzled and amazed that Lim Soohyang managed to film two dramas at the same time. That's pretty unheard of

She did not film both dramas in the same time. She filmed SBS drama first and because they delayed the filming it was a period of time when filming would have been overlapped with the MBC drama. Dr Lawyer started filming later than original plan as well. If the actress had to film for both dramas (a short period of time), they have arranged a schedule for her to film for both. Perhaps they started without her scenes or she had to film in certain days when she didn`t film for the other drama. It was an inconvenience for both dramas but they managed to work it out. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Dr. Lawyer> First broadcast confirmed on Friday, May 27

So Ji-sub X Shin Sung-rok X Im Soo-hyang starring

Everything was taken away by a rigged operation

A genius surgeon who became a lawyer

Medical suspense court drama

#Dr. Royer First broadcast on 5/27 (Fri) 9:50 pm

Kim Mi-ran, a supporting actress in Dr Lawyer, post a picture from the set

MBC Fri-Sat #Dr. Lawyer #Director Lee Yong-seok, good luck 

#So Ji-sub #Shin Seong-rok #Lim Soo-hyang

Transformed into an anesthesiologist today lol Let's have a good surgery today!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcHpEgerH5u/

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers:

SJS is one of my faves after I saw him in I'm sorry I love you. Those were the days when kdramas made me sad for weeks. Autumn story, Glass slippers (?), the lawyers quite unknown but so sad.

I saw him with Son Ye Jin in a special. Sad story too but a positive ending with Park Seo Jun. He has sad eyes. 

I'm neutral about the actress. She was a policewoman in a show which I found ordinary, so I did not find acting memorable. Then the very popular Gangnam beauty which I dropped, all I could think was isn't there a younger actress? I could not identify with the freshman bullying, no students or staff dared to bully anyone in my school. Even rude condescending behaviour agsinst any group was unknown. She was an idle chaebol in Gracious family, not a fave character. I guess I'll give the show a try because of him but I'd prefer Jang Nara or Moon Chae Won. 

• 3 weeks later...

So Ji Sub, Im Soo Hyang, Shin Sung Rok, And More Show Flawless Teamwork At Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 27, 2022
by L. Kim

Upcoming MBC drama “Dr. Lawyer” shared a glimpse of their script reading!

The heart-warming and cathartic drama is about a genius surgeon who becomes a medical malpractice lawyer after losing everything from a fabricated surgery and a prosecutor from the Medical Crimes Department who loses her only family and lover through that surgery. Together, they punish those who believe that the importance of a person’s life can be ranked based on their wealth and power and comfort the victims who have been wronged.

Along with director Jang Hong Chul and scriptwriter Lee Yong Suk, actors So Ji Sub, Im Soo Hyang, Shin Sung Rok, and more participated in the script reading. The actors fully immersed in their roles, and their teamwork was so perfect that it was unbelievable that it was their first script reading.

So Ji Sub will take on the role of Han Yi Han, a medical malpractice lawyer who used to be a genius double-board certified doctor with specialties in both general surgery and thoracic surgery. Prior to the incident that happened four years ago, he was a popular ace surgeon of Bansuk University Hospital. After becoming a medical malpractice lawyer, he chases down the truth of the mysterious incident that led to his career change.

This will be So Ji Sub’s first drama in four years since “My Secret Terrius” in 2018. During the script reading, the staff couldn’t help but be impressed with his depiction of Han Yi Han as if he had thoroughly analyzed his character’s expressions, tone, and gaze.

So-Ji-Sub.jpeg

Shin Sung Rok will take the role of Jayden Lee, the head of the Asian branch of Honors Hand, a company specializing in lobby and investment. He has the power to control everything with his words and actions, and he does whatever he can to achieve success. In particular, Jayden Lee is a veiled character who is unreadable, and he is expected to be an important variable in the drama.

The actor vividly portrayed Jayden Lee with his own distinct style. In particular, he seized attention with his gaze and voice that perfectly exuded his character’s atmosphere and mood. Expectations are high for the performance of Shin Sung Rok, who has been dubbed an “irreplaceable actor.”

Shin-Sung-Rok.jpeg

Im Soo Hyang will take on the role of prosecutor Geum Seok Young of the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office’s Medical Crimes Department. She holds the firm belief that criminals are rehabilitated not through forgiveness and leniency, but through punishment. As for defendants who are truly innocent, she is more eager to declare them innocent than even their own lawyers.

Im Soo Hyang’s passionate performance that expressed Geum Seok Young’s stormy emotional expressions and sharp charisma made everyone focus on the story. Viewers can look forward to her new transformation in this drama.

Spoiler

Im-Soo-Hyang2.jpeg

Furthermore, the talented acting of Lee Kyung Young, Lee Joo Bin, Choi Jae Woong, Kim Ho Jong, and more also shined at the script reading. All the actors presented great chemistry, and it was a time where their passionate skills burned brighter than ever. No one showed signs of exhaustion, and the production team also made detailed efforts in order to produce a more high-quality project.

Spoiler

Dr.-Lawyer-3.jpeg

Dr.-Lawyer-2.jpeg

Dr.-Lawyer-1.jpeg

Lee-Kyung-Young.jpeg

“Dr. Lawyer” will premiere on May 27 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1523914wpp/so-ji-sub-im-soo-hyang-shin-sung-rok-and-more-show-flawless-teamwork-at-script-reading-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 2

Watch: So Ji Sub Flawlessly Transforms Into A Medical Malpractice Lawyer In Teaser For Upcoming Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Apr 28, 2022
by L. Kim

Upcoming MBC drama “Dr. Lawyer” has unveiled its first teaser!

The heart-warming and cathartic drama is about a genius surgeon who becomes a medical malpractice lawyer after losing everything from a fabricated surgery and a prosecutor from the Medical Crimes Department who loses her only family and lover through that surgery. Together, they punish those who believe that the importance of a person’s life can be ranked based on their wealth and power and comfort the victims who have been wronged.

So Ji Sub will take on the role of Han Yi Han, a medical malpractice lawyer who used to be a genius double-board certified doctor with specialties in both general surgery and thoracic surgery. Prior to the incident that happened four years ago, he was a popular ace surgeon of Bansuk University Hospital. After becoming a medical malpractice lawyer, he chases down the truth of the mysterious incident that led to his career change.

The new teaser shows So Ji Sub’s charismatic transformation into Han Yi Han. He shines with an extraordinary aura as he strides into the court room. The clip shows both Han Yi Han as a doctor and lawyer as his voiceover narrates, “The court is like an operating room. The rest of your life could end or start anew.” Han Yi Han, who stands in the middle of the court as a lawyer, takes out a surgical scalpel from his suit pocket and doesn’t hesitate to stab a law book in front of him.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1524045wpp/watch-so-ji-sub-flawlessly-transforms-into-a-medical-malpractice-lawyer-in-teaser-for-upcoming-drama

Video from the first script reading

• Love 2

April 28 2022

Teaser trailer for MBC drama “Doctor Lawyer”

Doctor_Lawyer-teaserSM01.jpg

First teaser trailer added for MBC drama series “Doctor Lawyer” starring So Ji-Sub & Lim Soo-Hyang. So Ji-Sub as doctor turned lawyer Han Yi-Han narrates in the teaser trailer with “The court is like an operating room. The rest of your life could stop or start anew.”

“Doctor Lawyer” first airs May 27, 2022 in South Korea (takes over MBC’s Friday & Saturday 10 PM time slot after “Tomorrow“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Han Yi-Han (So Ji-Sub) was an elite elite surgeon. He graduated at the top of the best medical school in South Korea and he specialized in two departments: general surgery and cardiothoracic surgery. One surgery changed his life. Han Yi-Han believe he did well on that surgery, but the patient died. He then got his medical license revoked.

Four years later, Han Yi-Han works as a lawyer, specializing in medical litigation. He also tries to uncover the truth behind the death of his former patient. For his trials, Han Yi-Han defends victims and tries to punish those that commit medical malpractice and negligence. He works with a public prosecutor, who lost a family member and a lover due to the surgery Han Yi-Han performed.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-mbc-drama-doctor-lawyer

Watching the runway... So Ji-sub's overwhelming presence 'Dr. Lawyer' teaser

57b11469c6881c.jpg

On the 28th, the first teaser video of MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Doctor Royer' was posted on the MBC official website, drawing attention.

640ddb0cf7dca8.jpg

Spoiler

2ed38bfefa6cf3.jpg

6f01eb338f5ed9.jpg

Standing in the middle of the courtroom, Han Yi-han's chest is shining with a lawyer's badge. At this time, Han takes out a surgical scalpel from his suit pocket and stabs the code with the surgical scalpel. The title of 'Doctor Lawyer' appears intensely over the intense eyes of a doctor, lawyer. Lawyer and doctor Han Yi-han, raising expectations for the drama.

Meanwhile, 'Dr. Lawyer' is a medical suspense legal drama about a genius surgeon who has become a lawyer after losing everything through a rigged operation and a prosecutor in charge of medical crimes.

https://www.inews24.com/view/1475216

• Like 3

So Ji Sub Is A Warmhearted And Professional Doctor In Upcoming Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 2, 2022
by S. Nam

MBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Doctor Lawyer” shared new previews of So Ji Sub!

The heartwarming and cathartic drama is about a genius surgeon who becomes a medical malpractice lawyer after losing everything from a fabricated surgery and a prosecutor from the Medical Crimes Department who loses her only family and lover through that surgery. Together, they punish those who believe that the importance of a person’s life can be ranked based on their wealth and power and comfort the victims who have been wronged.

So Ji Sub will take on the role of Han Yi Han, a medical malpractice lawyer who used to be a genius double-board certified doctor with specialties in both general surgery and thoracic surgery. Prior to the incident that happened four years ago, he was a popular ace surgeon of Bansuk University Hospital. After becoming a medical malpractice lawyer, he chases down the truth of the mysterious incident that led to his career change.

In the newly released previews, Han Yi Han wears a white doctor’s gown in one photo and his blue scrubs in another. The first still portrays him with a concerned gaze as if he is worried about someone, while the second still captures his sharp expression and professional side that highlights his genius nature. The images raise anticipation for So Ji Sub’s immersive portrayal as he conveys various emotions as a doctor.

So-Ji-Sub.jpeg

So-Ji-Sub-2.jpeg

The production team shared, “With his outstanding acting skills and presence, So Ji Sub three-dimensionally portrayed the difficult character of Han Yi Han. So Ji Sub, who has returned with a new drama for the first time in four years, surprised and impressed the actors and staff on set every time with his acting. Please show lots of interest and anticipation for the performance of actor So Ji Sub who will lead ‘Doctor Lawyer.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1524509wpp/so-ji-sub-is-a-warmhearted-and-professional-doctor-in-upcoming-drama

• Like 3

Shin Sung Rok Captivates With His Mysterious Vibes And Powerful Charisma In Upcoming Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

May 3, 2022
by L. Kim

Prepare to be charmed by Shin Sung Rok’s transformation in the upcoming drama “Doctor Lawyer”!

The heartwarming and cathartic drama is about a genius surgeon named Han Yi Han (So Ji Sub) who becomes a medical malpractice lawyer after losing everything from a fabricated surgery and a prosecutor named Geum Seok Young (Im Soo Hyang) from the Medical Crimes Department who loses her only family and lover through that surgery. Together, they punish those who believe that the importance of a person’s life can be ranked based on their wealth and power and comfort the victims who have been wronged.

Shin Sung Rok will take the role of Jayden Lee, the head of the Asian branch of Honors Hand, a company specializing in lobby and investment. He is a third-generation Korean-American with passion for success, and he has the power to control everything with his words and actions. In particular, Jayden Lee is a veiled character who is unreadable, and he is expected to get entangled in various ways with Han Yi Han.

“Dr. Lawyer” shared its first glimpse of Shin Sung Rok in character. In the photos, Jayden Lee is staring into the distance with languid eyes. The dim lighting heightens the mysterious atmosphere, and he seems to be thinking deeply about something. His unreadable expression piques curiosity about what he’s looking at and what is on his mind.

Shin-Sung-Rok.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “It can be said that Shin Sung Rok is Jayden Lee from head to tie. This is all thanks to a combination of his overwhelming presence and intense character analysis and efforts. Please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

“Doctor Lawyer” premieres on May 27 at 9:50 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1524628wpp/shin-sung-rok-captivates-with-his-mysterious-vibes-and-powerful-charisma-in-upcoming-drama

• Like 1
  • Love 2