[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pani_narcissa

The first page has all the links to the episodes. But I'm assuming that you want the HQ version.

New Xman - EP 09 061231 (zipped file with fansubs by B.o.N.)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS1KRLUN

I have 17, 20, 22 as well but it may take a while so don't expect them anytime soon. It'll be gradual uploads.

Thanks from me too for this episode!  blush.gif

• 3 weeks later...

The first page has all the links to the episodes. But I'm assuming that you want the HQ version.

New Xman - EP 09 061231 (zipped file with fansubs by B.o.N.)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS1KRLUN

I have 17, 20, 22 as well but it may take a while so don't expect them anytime soon. It'll be gradual uploads.

Hi,

Thanks for the HQ ep 9. I don't want to be a nuisance but did you have any chance with the other 3 in HQ?

And thanks to the Jaceone as well!

Again sorry for being a bother haha....Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for the HQ ep 9. I don't want to be a nuisance but did you have any chance with the other 3 in HQ?

And thanks to the Jaceone as well!

Again sorry for being a bother haha....Thanks!

Here's ep 17. No subs, though.

New Xman - EP 17 07/02/25

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16AUJ7CH

New Xman - Ep 20 07/03/18

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0KBFCGOK

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ania2728

hi! i want to know if any of the xman vids are uploaded in youtube or any streaming site? will appreciate if you could post or pm me the links :D

hi! i want to know if any of the xman vids are uploaded in youtube or any streaming site? will appreciate if you could post or pm me the links :D

Most people now are very cautious when uploading anything SBS on youtube these days since SBS went on a huge crackdown a few years back.

If you don't mind watching them raw, you can go a page back and you'll find megaupload links of the episodes where you then can view the eps via megavideo.

And here's the last missing episode on Jaceone's list

New Xman - EP 22 07/04/01

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9S73C0F

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aigoo20

Hey guys, I just recently knew this program and i love it!!! Especially LEE JI HYUN , i havent looked up to the rest of the pages but, Is she still here on the show??please reply T.T

Guest khj_no1

thanks for all these raw file....but unfortunately, i can't understand any one of them with out english sub.....i also cant find any softsub or hardsub through google or yahoo search

Do any one know where i can find eng sub for those episode which has Heechul in it, except for ep 8-9.  Please share!!!!....

Thank u very much!! Kamsahamida!!! *bowing*

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest HollaBalla32

I was wondering if anyone is able to upload all the new xman episodes and sub files through mediafire or any other site since megaupload has been shut down. It would be greatly appreciated :)

^ It'll be extremely difficult to upload everything on mediafire again. I also hope someone would upload it but as the majority of file sharing sites are being taken down. It's kind of a gamble to decide with mediafire since it could be the next target.

• 1 month later...
Guest pinkmango00

^ It'll be extremely difficult to upload everything on mediafire again. I also hope someone would upload it but as the majority of file sharing sites are being taken down. It's kind of a gamble to decide with mediafire since it could be the next target.

this makes me sad. i'm still pretty new to korean variety and really wanted to watch x-man..  are there any torrents of hard-subbed x-man?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest creaturedreams

^ I'm wondering the same thing. stumbled across a few videos on YT and now I really want to watch it haha. If only MU wasn't taken down sigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bingu1430291976

@RORadu17
its only for several episodes right? just wanna make sure...anyway..THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!...now can understand what they r saying..
=)) :D

• 2 weeks later...

thx for all that effort...
can i get all those x.man subs from somewhere?megaupload is gone...
i'm talking about the old series and newer series.is there a place where someone maybe re-uploaded all those subs?
thx in advance :)

Archived