[Drama 2022] Tomorrow, 내일

agenth

am not surprised to see a drop in the rating! was hoping ep2 would get better after watching ep1. the cinematography, like the driving scene, the memory, etc is good, but the flow is quite choppy. something just not sync up among the leads, dont have the chemistry among them! maybe similar to mystic pop-up bar, so compare to the flow of the story and the chemistry among the leads, tomorrow is not there.  the previews are intense but not in the drama especially the memory scene! hope it'll get better in the coming eps; cant bear to see low ratings for Rowoon and LSH! LJG's drama will air next week and it's supposed to be good as well! :confused:

• Blob 2

Theory is  that 

Spoiler

They were lovers and someone was force her to kill her self and he was heartbroken and died they why they conversation of meeting between them in the meeting on episode. Went he said that the worst sin they don’t the pain of people left being.

On 4/3/2022 at 7:41 AM, rocher22 said:

The rooftop scene between JG and Ryeon

I wonder if their intolerance started from this accident.

Its clear that they know each other from before because he didnt immediately 

recognize her on the roof.

hmm...     :D

https://www.tumgir.com/netflixdramas

Edited by Dreamofsprings
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

glad that the rating has gone up to 5.4% for ep3. like this ep, the flow is smoother and organized. Rowoon got to show off his acting skills, seeking a balance between humorous and seriousness. really appreciate the contradiction between the hospital and the garage. he is absolutely adorable in being so fascinated with all the high-end automobiles. again, hope the drama will get better and the ratings will go higher! :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Meanwhile, MBC’s new drama “Tomorrow,” which airs in the same time slot, trailed close behind with an average nationwide rating of 5.4 percent for its third episode. While the figure marked a substantial increase in viewership from the drama’s second episode last Saturday, it fell short of the record-breaking ratings achieved by last Friday’s premiere.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/again-my-life-premieres-to-no-1-ratings/#ixzz7Pw4VZUgT

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

rating for ep4 is 4.1% better than last sat, and the drama is getting better. glad that junwoong got to see his dad in their past. the new tvn drama has come out this sat. it has started off with a high rating. it looks like viewers like this the most, sbs 2nd and mbc, excluding the 50-ep drama from kbs.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers:

• Like 2

Finally caught up with the drama. :glasses:

Hmm.... I'm most intrigued by the backstory and relationship between Koo Ryeon and grim reaper Park Joong Gil. There is definitely more to them than meets the eye.
Were they lovers? Did she kill him and then commit suicide? Did she kill herself and he died of sadness? There is something profoundly sad about this couple - a lot of pain between them. He's clearly very disappointed and sad with her that she committed suicide.

The red thread Koo Ryeon carries, what is its meaning? It's broken now, but will it mend if she saves herself from committing suicide later?

So many questions. But one thing is clear: as much as Rowoon's character is there with his cuteness and comic relief, it's Park Joong Gil and Koo Ryeon who intrigue me the most.

I have to also say that it's a while ago I saw Lee Soo Hyuk oppa act in a role like this, and his acting is really amazing. :wub: It has improved a lot through the years. He has a certain presence and steals all the scenes he's in. You can tell he's a model the way he walks into all the scenes.

In ep 2, I loved how he said her name ever so gently and softly. "Koo Ryeon"

Give the man some more screen time asap! :love:

@Ameera Ali @joccu @Sleepy Owl

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

I wait to see Koo Ryeon backstory.  I foresee a tragic love story. the red threads.! 

Yes, I don't know why I keep thinking that the red threads have something to do with marriage? Like broken marriage vows or something?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

There is a blue thread, red thread tale in Korea.

"A long time ago, an old bachelor was walking down the street when he noticed an elderly woman with silver hair tie two strings together and asked what she was doing, to hear that she was matchmaking. He asked who he was destined to marry and the woman answered that she was a young girl from a family on the other side of the mountain. Appalled, the bachelor tried to kill the young girl by throwing a rock at her and ran away. Many years later, the bachlor was appointed as a magistrate and found himself a wife. At the wedding, the bride’s forehead and cheeks were colored in red and that night when he asked about the coloring, the bride answred that she was trying to cover up a childhood wound she had from a rock that hit her. The groom realized that his bride was the little girl that he had hit with a rock, and realized that she was a match made in heaven."

"The tale reflects a fatalist view of life through the story of a man who tried to defy his fate by killing his destined match, an act that in the end brings them together. It also reflects the general notion that a match made in heaven brings not only a happy marriage but success and prosperity for generations to come."

source: https://folkency.nfm.go.kr/en/topic/detail/5990

Also: Red Thread of Fate

"The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break. This myth is similar to the Western concept of soulmate or a destined partner."

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_thread_of_fate

Wanna bet Joong Gil used to have the blue thread?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1