[Drama 2022] Tomorrow, 내일

agenth

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Like 1

• agenth changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Tomorrow, 내일 - Kim Hee Sun, Rowoon - premiere on 1 April

MBC drops 2 main posters of Tomorrow for the upcoming office human fantasy drama. Starring KimHeeSun, SF9 Rowoon, LeeSooHyuk & YoonJiOn, it premieres on 1 April. Also on Netflix

Netflix shares teaser of MBC Tomorrow to introduce the job of our special grim reapers. Starring KimHeeSun, SF9 Rowoon, LeeSooHyuk & YoonJiOn, first ep to be released on 1 April

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Tomorrow, 내일 - Kim Hee Sun, Rowoon - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST

The first episode was pretty good. These are the things I liked :wub:

• Cinematography and computer effects were on par
  • Lee Soo Hyuk and Kim Hee Sun looked perfect in their roles. Both are giving off super cool vibes. I hope we get to see more of LSH as the drama progresses @joccu
  • We had the MOTORCYCLE OF DOOM
    :evilelmo:
    Move over Truck of Doom @LeftCoastOppa :D
    @agenth Maybe a new idea for you with regard to our next Soompi Survival Games?
    Think Sesame Street GIF
  • Kim Hae Sook as King of Heaven seems like a sweet little old lady, with a kickass attitude :glasses:

I am really intrigued to learn why Kim Hee Sun's character ended up in hell and why she was saved from there and made team leader. Did she commit suicide in the Joseon era? Looks like she has a pretty tragic backstory.

I know there is no romance in this drama, but LSH and KSH has some awesome chemistry and I am enjoying it.

Don't know how to feel about Rowoon's character yet. He seems a bit too happy-go-lucky for my taste. Sorry @ferily :sweatingbullets:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, waiting for you to watch the first episode. :letsgo:

@sadthe1st you too!

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

YEP I WANT ROMANCE HERE , FL and LSH  character are hot,  chemistry is on fire, really hot

Yes, Lee Soo Hyuk's and Kim Hee Sun's chemistry is palpable! :love: You can tell just from the short interaction they had in ep 1.

Too bad there is no romance. There could have been some awesome kissing scenes.... :criesariver:

• Blob 1

I watched the episode this morning and thought it was a great premiere episode! I love Kim Hee Sun's character and how cool, charismatic she is. Definitely has a backstory though of how she ended up on the Risk Management team and what she's trying to get out of getting brought back out of Hell. 

The male lead, he seems interesting so far and definitely seems like a more comedic and funny character. I don't know if it's just me who noticed this but Kim Seok Woo does something with his voice to make it sound like...higher and more in a funnier tone? Has anyone else notice that so far? 

Anyways, I like the plot too and I'm curious what will happen to the writer. When the two leads were in her memories and everything became distorted, it reminded me of matrix XD 

• Blob 3

So after the first episode, I'm getting a Hotel Del Luna -meets- Men in Black vibe ...

- Our FL is awesome, and with a trip from hell in the background, obviously a tragic character of sorts

- All our major characters seem to have intriguing backstories, and I'm glad they don't seem to be rushing to spill them all

- So far my favorite character has to be Lim Ryung-Gu, wonder why he needs to leave at the alarm everyday? What is his connection to our FL ... there seems to be more than a work relationship ... he knows about her hell trip.  (he's funnier than the ML ... sorry)

Just a hunch, but something tells me that our ML, after learning the ropes, will volunteer to remain in the coma longer to continue to work with/aide his new team.

I liked the 1st episode ... :blush:

• Like 2

After getting off to a record-breaking start the night before, MBC’s new fantasy drama “Tomorrow” saw its viewership drop by more than half for its second episode, which scored a nationwide average of 3.4 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/twenty-five-twenty-one-ratings-dip-ahead-of-finale-as-yoon-shi-yoons-new-drama-its-beautiful-now-premieres-at-no-1/#ixzz7PMk0xWEo

• Blob 1