[Drama 2021-2022] Moonshine, 꽃 피면 달 생각하고

ferily

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

how do you know that? maybe just your interpretation,  maybe they get along very well, i don't see where these lines coming from

Maybe... haaa...nvm...

Saw the latest episode, man... a stab like that for normal people would result in death... but we cant have Young dying right.... sigh... and he was left at the sidewalk for so long! Bleeding and all... haiz... 

This drama rating drops further :surprisedwut:.. although it is a bit draggy at times , I guess it is the actors and actresses that made me continue to watch this drama :) 

Spoiler

two more kisses for nam young :Cornykiss:

On 1/24/2022 at 3:23 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

KBS drama Moonshine to cancel broadcast on Jan 31 and Feb 1.

Edited by selita22 Tan
test
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So... NamYoung is Royal Chief Secretary's son? ... urgh... what a plot twist... it is clear that the Royal Sec killed RaSo's father... question is why? Greed and money from the smuggling activity? 

And RaSo went to the palace, due to the Queen... hmm...

That might complicates RaSeo and Nam Young relationship due to his father killed her father. :emmm:

2 hours ago, selita22 Tan said:

That might complicates RaSeo and Nam Young relationship due to his father killed her father. :emmm:

Indeed, hence why Young is reluctant to tell RaSeo about it... but is Young the secretary's son.. that would really be a shocking turn of events.. sigh...

• Sad 1

It looks like Ro Seo finds out that Nam Young has one of her fathers items. Now will Nam Young tell her the full story? Who knows…

Nam Young being the Chief Secretary son? Woahh did not expect that if it’s true.

We have 4 more episodes left!!

• Like 2

This drama has surprisingly low ratings and hype surrounding it. But I find it to be really good compared to some of the other dramas KBS2 has been spewing out hahaha. I somehow find this even better than MRIAG (although I am a big fan of JKY) and thought Hyeri's role here was better. There's just more depth to her character here. Nam Young's nerdy awkward shyness is so CUTE to me too hahahahaha. Love YSH since I'm Not A Robot. He also had a nerdy awkward character there and he always pulls that off so well.

Storyline has quite a bit of layers here too. I especially enjoyed all that smuggling liquor into the city, selling liquor on a cart and the underground tunnel building. I am wondering if Ro Seo's brother is right about their actual intent being to use the tunnel for war purposes and liquor smuggling (and well digging) just a distraction.

Chief Royal Secretary (wait, am I getting the title right?) definitely seems to have a lot more to hide. He always pretends as if he is the good guy but he's actually masking all his evil intentions behind his "righteousness" in trying to have the alcohol ban. It's sad that the king has been misled by him so much to have all these misguided mistrust. It's dangerous to keep wrong counsel by one's side.

I also have a lot of affinity towards the funny side characters. There are just too many of them that makes this drama so good. I can't make up my mind if I love Chun Gae or Hwang Ga's character more hahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

KBS 2TV’s “Moonshine,” which typically airs on Mondays and Tuesdays, did not air last night due to the Lunar New Year holiday. The drama will resume airing in its usual time slot starting on February 8.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/ghost-doctor-remains-no-1-in-time-slot-as-drama-ratings-dip-for-lunar-new-year-holiday/#ixzz7JbqwzsOL

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the 2022 Beijing Olympics, JTBC’s “The One and Only” and KBS’s “Moonshine” did not air any episodes on Monday, February 7, airing two episodes back-to-back on Tuesday, February 8 instead.

“Moonshine” aired episodes 13 and 14, which garnered average nationwide ratings of 4.2 and 4.9 percent respectively. Episode 13’s 4.2 percent is a personal low for the drama, but “Moonshine” recovered quickly with episode 14 picking back up a little with 4.9 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/the-one-and-only-comes-to-a-quiet-end-in-viewership-ratings/#ixzz7KMjl6wVa

Ep14... and 2 more episodes before the end...

Same feeling that i have with Ghost Doctor... that this drama is slow and dragging its feet in solving the mystery... im not sure, the writing and the direction of the drama is not that great... i had high hopes for the drama as it was YSH's and Hyeri's drama together but.. there is just something not there...

Was there supposed to be a preview of the Chief Secretary's son somewhere?... did the young him had an affair with a daughter of a prince, - and a son is born out of that affair?... 

Anyhow... cant wait to see the conclusion of the drama next week.. and to move on to a new drama...:lol:

Chief Royal Secretary chose Ae Jin to be a princess because he thought

she could be obedient...I think he will be surprised...   :D

Im glad she told the CP about the conversation she overheard. Smart girl.

I laughed when Royal Consort Lee mentioned the baby..    :lol:

FLDjQeZakAEGwq2?format=jpg&name=360x360