[Drama 2021-2022] Moonshine, 꽃 피면 달 생각하고

ferily

I like that Ari (?) The minister of war's daughter is cute in her own way... and its great that her father dotes on her...

While the crown prince... the fact that he knows that she (hyeri) likes him (YSH), but doesnt do much to stop their relationship and force her to like him.

So the next episode should be interesting...

Sad to see the ratings dropped...hmm

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Now... It would be interesting if Young is of royal blood, no?... hehe .... He was adopted.. 

Its half way through the drama, it is bound to have kiss scenes right.. 

It would also be interesting to see what the crown prince can dig of RoSoe's family (did i get her name right)... and how she joins the royal consort selection, if ever... 

The editing of the drama seems a bit choppy... hmmm

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #3): The Most Memorable Characters, Best Abs, and Worst Endings / Biggest Drama Disappointments of 2021

Please vote!

Now you can also vote for:

• the most memorable characters 2021
  • best abs 2021
  • worst drama endings / biggest drama disappointments of 2021

Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1

I just started watching this drama finally and I am really enjoying it! The two leads disliking each other at first but soon we'll see them fall for each other hehe.. (I'm currently on episode 4 right now).

I had a feeling that Nam Young has some kind of trauma or SOMETHING bad happened to him in the past. I just got to the part where Nam Young faints and Ro Seo takes care of him. Also in the first or second episode, when Ro Seo did something like raising her hands or something, Nam Young quickly tried to protect himself, I thought it might be because of some trauma or maybe he's just scared of her because of her forward actions? Which one is it? Am i overthinking this haha..

I know that him being saved by a tiger will be mentioned in the later episode too... I started watching this drama because Yoo Seung Ho (he's amazing) and I like the drama so far :D

• Like 1

i don't feel it...urgh I don't feel anything for the lead couple! I honestly don't get how they're crying over each other now... just don't feel that palpable chemistry!

The drama is also gobmackingly silly! The first few eps were fun but the sheer silliness of everything is wearing a bit thin.

• LOL 1

Yes... there is something missing... they havent actually admitted that they liked each other... then again, their scenes together did not show us how they liked each other ... YSH maybe slowly liking her.. but RS, was too busy surviving to think about any man... she might just be a nice landlord, but her suddenly liking him, wasnt shown well... :lol:

Nah. I virtually always like and speak up for the Lead couple in a drama even when almost everyone else is against the pairing and see no chemistry (Ex: Bulgasal) But I am just not feeling these two together.  It’s just not a plausible coupling  in my opinion and her character  is not particularly appealing to me as well.  

They dont seemed close, hence the lack of chemistry (i do think its because YSH, Hyeri tries hard to create the atmosphere but YSH is not helping it, obvious from their interviews, hence u see more candid photos of Hyeri and the 2nd lead but not with YSH), but nevertheless, i still root for them... 

After so many dramas to watch in Nov - December, suddenly there is only 2 that im following now, this and ghost doctor.. sigh .. i need more dramas!

Ep9 opening scene was focus too much on the cave, should be shorter... then her running with her cart seemed unrealistic, running with it, chased by the soldiers and she could outrun them??? Its crazy.  Its better off that the soldiers were not at the scenes at all... sigh..  then using the cart to save Young? Crazy scene as well... 

It would be better if they have more dialogues, than those scenes..  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

They dont seemed close, hence the lack of chemistry (i do think its because YSH, Hyeri tries hard to create the atmosphere but YSH is not helping it, obvious from their interviews, hence u see more candid photos of Hyeri and the 2nd lead but not with YSH), but nevertheless, i still root for them... 

After so many dramas to watch in Nov - December, suddenly there is only 2 that im following now, this and ghost doctor.. sigh .. i need more dramas!

Ep9 opening scene was focus too much on the cave, should be shorter... then her running with her cart seemed unrealistic, running with it, chased by the soldiers and she could outrun them??? Its crazy.  Its better off that the soldiers were not at the scenes at all... sigh..  then using the cart to save Young? Crazy scene as well... 

It would be better if they have more dialogues, than those scenes..  

I think that both Hyeri and YSH are very skilled actors. I've seen how cranky YSH appears to be in interview, but I'm not sure that it has anything to do with Hyeri.  He might hate giving interviews, or have other difficulties with the production.  Their romantic chemistry was great this week. Hyeri is a very naturalistic actor and every moment feels real, as for YSH, he's a very skilled romantic actor.

3 hours ago, sobohomom2 said:

I think that both Hyeri and YSH are very skilled actors. I've seen how cranky YSH appears to be in interview, but I'm not sure that it has anything to do with Hyeri.  He might hate giving interviews, or have other difficulties with the production.  Their romantic chemistry was great this week. Hyeri is a very naturalistic actor and every moment feels real, as for YSH, he's a very skilled romantic actor.

Hehe.. cranky...

He seems to be trying his best not to be too close to Hyeri..... sigh... everyone probably have seen/heard how close Hyeri was to her lead co-star in her other drama, MRIAG with Jang Kiyong, but here... im not sure why he is like. He should be more professional about it.. sometimes it gave me the Kim jung hyun (Mr Queen) vibes... aka maintaining distance because he has a particular someone?

i mean, i love YSH... love his dramas but there is just something off between him and his leading lady in this drama... in the interview they did say they have met each other before and he seemed eager to leave the interview after it ended ... hmm....  lets see after he leaves his management company and has a nee one, hopefully he will be in better drama production.

Havent watched the new episode... though saw snippets of it on twitter... sigh, stabbed!

21 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Hehe.. cranky...

He seems to be trying his best not to be too close to Hyeri..... sigh... everyone probably have seen/heard how close Hyeri was to her lead co-star in her other drama, MRIAG with Jang Kiyong, but here... im not sure why he is like. He should be more professional about it.. sometimes it gave me the Kim jung hyun (Mr Queen) vibes... aka maintaining distance because he has a particular someone?

how do you know that? maybe just your interpretation,  maybe they get along very well, i don't see where these lines coming from

• Thanks 1