[Drama 2021-2022] Moonshine, 꽃 피면 달 생각하고

ferily

Starting ep5..  its crazy that the guy who fell from high cliff survived!!!!...

In reality his body would be broken into pieces! But he lived to walk???... must be crossover with the zombies from Happiness.. haha...

----

The next episode looks more exciting... what will Inspector Nam do with the marriage proposal from the War Minister's family... :)

• LOL 1

KBS 2TV’s “Moonshine” experienced a decline for episode 5, garnering an average nationwide viewership rating of 5.4 after achieving a score of 7.6 percent the previous week.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/show-window-the-queens-house-becomes-no-1-in-ratings-with-new-personal-best-ghost-doctor-staff-with-promising-premiere/#ixzz7GycFv5F8

9 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I agree The next episode looks more exciting, What will Inspector Nam do the marriage proposal from the War Minister's family.

Ep 5 was pretty weak.. if viewers abandon the drama due to the first 10minutes, i cant blame them...

Nvm, hopefully tonight will be better... its funny, sometimes remembering YSH who always acted as a crown prince or a king and now has to bow to a different crown prince...:lol:

Hyeri emotions seemed controlled most of the time... she doesnt seemed happy or sad these days... hmmm... even their photoshot or interviews do not have the same happy/enthuastic vibes as her previous drama... 

• Like 1

YSH looks reserved in this clip... either he is extremely tired or something else is going on.....Hyeri tries to make some eye contact but he was just looking straight at the camera...sigh..

I hope the BtS in the next several episodes will show them more comfortable with each other.. from the pictures, it seemed that Hyeri is more comfortable with the guy who acted as the Crown Prince.. hmm... 

7 months is a long time for filming...

• Shocked 1

21 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Oh, that KOCOWA Exclusive interview...

it was awkward...:unsure:

that was a gorgeous shot...

Right... sigh... as if YSH is deliberately being reserve himself, hence Hyeri scenes with him up to this point has been quite serious... 

I really hope he can be more friendly,  the BTS of Memorist that i saw,  a lot of laughter in that compared to this drama so far... sigh...

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl