[Drama 2021-2022] Moonshine, 꽃 피면 달 생각하고

ferily

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

KBS2’s Moonshine” and tvN’s “Ghost Doctor” are in a tight race for viewership for their final two episodes!

According to Nielsen Korea, the February 22 broadcast of “Moonshine” recorded an average nationwide viewership rating of 5.3 percent. “Moonshine” did not air last week due to coverage of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, but the show still experienced an increase in viewership ratings compared to the scores of 4.2 and 4.9 percent it received for episodes 13 and 14 two weeks prior.

“Moonshine” will air its final episode on February 22 at 9:30 p.m. KST, while “Ghost Doctor” will broadcast its finale later that night at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/moonshine-and-ghost-doctor-continue-fierce-race-in-viewership-ratings-ahead-of-finales/#ixzz7Laup8G3J

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021-2022] Moonshine, 꽃 피면 달 생각하고

On February 22, KBS’s “Moonshine” and tvN’s “Ghost Doctor” both came to an end.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Moonshine” recorded average nationwide viewership ratings of 5.9 percent. This is a slight rise from the show’s ratings the night before. 5.9 percent, which it also recorded in episode 12, is the highest rating for the drama in its second half. The drama’s personal best remains the 7.6 percent it recorded in episode 4.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/ghost-doctor-sets-new-personal-best-in-ratings-for-finale-moonshine-comes-to-an-end-on-slight-rise/#ixzz7LhGLdCth

One of the reasons why I primarily continued to fast forward episodes is because the female lead facial expressions that does not change. It looks like that she either is high or drunk with eyes looking up and that she sucked her thumb so much when she's a child that her lips poked out along with her overbite. I cannot stand it. I know it's Petty, but there it is. Every time I see her it's like she's walking around saying duh

Exhibit Ablah blah blah GIF

I really tried. She's not an ugly girl, but I can tell that this has been a habit of hers for so long that it shows poorly on screen. Every time I see her it looks like the picture above

I enjoy this drama.  I love how the female lead was a strong woman.  I think Hyeri was doing a good job here.  I don't understand with some Hyeri haters here.  You don't have to watch her movies/dramas if you don't like her so much.  there are some actors or actresses that I am not a fan either and I just chose to not watch them.  simple.  Like it or not, Hyeri has been chosen to be female leads in few movies/dramas now.  If she is so bad, pretty sure no one want to use her .  

• Like 2