[Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

agenth

3 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Maybe they're trying to manifest his views on the doctor's duty with his appearance. He treats it like something passing, doesn't try to learn from the best or even learn anything practical. Taking care of his hair isn't that different. Seung Tak is as far of professional as this drama can get him without jeopardizing the resident character, who would transform into a good doctor one day.

Maybe...we will see...he is a heir... i like my chebol to have nice and smart hair.. even if they dressed badly.. the hair matters, regardless... sigh

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Maybe...we will see...he is a heir... i like my chebol to have nice and smart hair..

Seung Tak is a bit rebellious, maybe his hair taking an example and are too? 

:heythere:

I wonder how they will communicate while Dr Cha possess Seung Tak's body. Like reading minds or something? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

*** RAIN introduced "Ghost Doctor" as a medical drama to be enjoyed with a family during the presscon. He said - “When General Hospital aired, we didn’t sleep to watch that. I hope that Ghost Doctor becomes a drama like that. There are ghosts in the drama, but they are not scary. I’m just impressed with the fact that we created a whole new picture.”  Rain gave 100 points to his chemistry with the actors. He commented, “It goes without saying that my teamwork with Kim Bum is amazing. The first filming was with Naeun, and I remember getting so impressed by how good she was. Uee

is so good at memorizing lines.”       :blush:

Kim Bum also explained, “It’s a cartoon-like story, so I’m sure the viewers will enjoy the series. I’ve tried showing even more sitcom-like acting than what I showed in Unstoppable High Kick and

cartoon-like expressions and gestures.”     :heart2beat:

20220103145940138ncdl.jpg

20220103145943814oicm.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220103145935586

They definitely making a good job showing this kind of acting and creating a friendly and not scary mood. I'm definitely not scared of those ghost, they are more likable than living are, tbh. Tess's friend is also a fun guy, even if a bit sarcastic. The chairman in coma is also a man who doesn't act as spoiled or cruel, just a man used to have an authority and people listening to him as a boss. 

I'm more wary of the thoracic department and the administrative body. These men are no good, all of them. 

Does any of you noticed that Seung Tak may have an agenta here? I mean he is a hair, so it's kind of natural than people will be polite, but he bought gifts on his first day, chose the most difficult speciality and is tutoring by a legendary professor. Yet his first meeting, when he said that they need to work on Dr Cha's attitude as a doctor as a bit odd. Maybe it's the matter of translation, yet it doesn't seem so. What kind of resident would come to his superior who is in coma and talk like that (then turning this into a joke, but it doesn't sound as one at the beginning). Also his mom didn't say he would be disowned, and at the end of the call, she looked concerned. Which maybe a part of the bigger shame they working on. Seung Tak do a lot to be seen as a carefree, yet his choices are deliberate. There is something going on there. 

Or maybe I'm seeing things. 

***  The peculiar first encounter of Cha Young Min and Go Seung Tak in the 1st EP heightened anticipation for their upcoming comedy bromance. The first episode started off reflecting on Cha Young Min’s (Rain) legendary intern days, narrated by Mrs. Kim (Hwang Seok Jung). It shared a glimpse of how he used to be the kind of doctor who would do anything to save his patient despite

the shortage of surgeons.    :Woah:

On the first day at work as a resident doctor, Go Seung Tak gets off on the wrong foot with Young Min, saying things that would get on his nerves. Later in the episode, Young Min gets into a car accident. He then wakes up to see his unconscious body covered in blood and realizes that his soul has been separated from his body. In the meantime, his body falls under the care of Seung Tak, who was on duty in the emergency room alone. As there were no other surgeons available at the moment, he decides to perform the procedure by himself. Just when Seung Tak places the surgical knife on the

wrong spot, Young Min’s soul possesses Seung Tak’s body and grabs the scalpel.      :Ohboy3:

Rain-drama-Ghost-Doctor_.jpg

[Photos] New Stills and Behind the Scenes Images Added for the Korean Drama "Ghost Doctor"

Hide contents

photo1412424.jpg

photo1412425.jpg

photo1412422.jpg

photo1412418.jpg

photo1412419.jpg

photo1412420.jpg

source : Hancinema

MORE --

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Korean Drama "Ghost Doctor"

Spoiler

photo1412886.jpg

photo1412887.jpg

photo1412888.jpg

photo1412889.jpg

photo1412890.jpg

photo1412891.jpg

photo1412892.jpg

photo1412884.jpg

photo1412885.jpg

photo1412883.jpg

photo1412882.jpg

photo1412881.jpg

source : Hancinema

'Ghost Doctor' revealed behind cut of Rain and Kim Bum

Spoiler

thumb-5ebd79d826b1003298baf62227d86655_1

thumb-5ebd79d826b1003298baf62227d86655_1

tvN released behind cut of Rain and Kim Bum from new medical comedy 'Ghost Doctor'.

'Ghost Doctor' is a fantasy drama describes the story of two doctors with totally different backgrounds, skills and personalities, combining bodies and spirits.

The released behind cut shows how the 2 actors focused on filming part of the important scenes in Ep 1 and 2.

Meanwhile, 'Ghost Doctor' currently aired on tvN every Mondays and Tuesdays.  

credit : https://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=KPOP&wr_id=7331

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

*** Just last week, the new drama "Ghost Doctor" premiered.     :wut:

********************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jan. 3-9, 2022

LINK here : https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-jan-3-9-2022/

Monday, Jan. 3      
Moonshine 5 KBS 5.4%
Our Beloved Summer 9 SBS 3.6%
The One and Only 5 JTBC 0.9%
Ghost Doctor 1 tvN 4.4%
Show Window: Queen’s House 11 Channel A 7%

Tuesday, Jan. 4      
Moonshine 6 KBS 6.2%
Our Beloved Summer 10 SBS 4.3%
The One and Only 6 JTBC 0.7%
Ghost Doctor 2 tvN 4.5%
Show Window: Queen’s House 12 Channel A 8.1%

tvN’s “Ghost Doctor” set a new personal best record, garnering an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent. This record is slightly higher than the ratings of 4.432 percent and 4.507 percent achieved by the drama’s first two episodes.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/show-window-the-queens-house-remains-no-1-in-ratings-as-ghost-doctor-hits-a-new-personal-best/#ixzz7HcjGknVl

• Love 1

*** According to Nielsen Korea, the January 10 broadcast of tvN’s “Ghost Doctor” garnered an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent. This record is slightly higher than the ratings of 4.432 percent and 4.507 percent achieved by the drama’s first two episodes.   :ohboy2:

0004539286_001_20220111080704499.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0004539286

• Like 2

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

i think he and his cousins are perceptive for ghost that way 

Spoiler

Kim bum can see ghost and her can feel it but I still think they are connected some how I think they are lost brother or lost cousins or lost uncle or may be nothing

• Like 1

After fourth episode:

Spoiler

Dr Cha is either someone connected to Go family or the chairman, not sure honestly. Tess is connected to Seung Tak somehow also is the one who possessed Young Min before his first operation or is aware who was it. 

Mandu wasn't forgotten. Dr Cha is actually an animal lover, yet what will he do in a face of kidnapping? There is no note or any trace...

:rubchin:

It gets better with every episode. I like the dynamic between characters, all of them are good written, some unlikable, some funny.

And it's finally a 'ghost burning in black flames' (it was to good to be true...). 

Curious how Dr Cha will take news that he has been seen this whole time and ignored, must be angry... 

Spoiler

It's possible that Seung Tak has an accident in the past or was somehow traumatized, which involved ghosts. 

It's possible they're connected, but I'm wondering if he has maybe connection with Jang (chairman) family...

Edited by Idylla Kaizoku
  • Like 1

I have This theory 

Spoiler

Tess is the father of rain and  Kim bum and the other guy with black smoke is the other son  so he have tree son one may be ilegally that is rain the other two legally but the middle one died of accident. 

• Blob 1

Spoiler

Tess might be Seung Tak father (they have similar carefree attitude at times, also he knew Seung Tak will make the right thing at the end and was surprised when Seung Tak could see him instead of knowing his name in ep. 1). 

I'm not sure about dr Cha. They have similar taste in fashion, also Dr Cha seems to not have money before he become a legendary doctor. Which actually fit the theory of him being the illegitimate son, but I would go more into cousins and Dr Cha and Seung Woo being brothers and sons of a deseased second son of the Go family. But that Jang family bugs me. Why is the chairman offering playing, Dr Cha being closer to him with every episode, also chairman said he didn't rise his son well... It's fishy, also the accident that wasn't planned by Seung Woo, yet wasn't that... random, or it doesn't seem so... Maybe Dr Cha is illegitimate child of both families? 

:spitswater:

The 'smoking ghost's maybe some from his past, maybe a patient? Tess knows him, and knows he's after Dr Cha. I don't think they're related.

But who knows at this early points. Everything can happens ;)

Edited by Idylla Kaizoku
  • Like 1