[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

lol that MSH, first he wanted to stay married and now JK was being chased by the police.  He told his mom he apply for the divorce.  Both mother and son don't want JK anymore now that's she a criminal. hmmm, aren't they the criminals themselves. LOL, I don't know when I can see the downfall of the greedy flip flop mother and son duo.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

My feeble attempt at foreshadowing tells me that the conversation between Bakery Mom and Soo Chul means that he will lose his life to save hers from YDK.  Because he sincerely warned her, I hope that’s the case.

I am only watching the last 5 minutes of the last many episodes, so I missed this. Has the butler's background surfaced?  Why would he be nice to the bakery people? I don't remember seeing him at the bakery in the first 100 episodes.

Goodness, could he be Kang's son with the gold digger?

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here is the ratings for Episode 145! :).

This has stabilised around 8.5-9.5? I think it was higher before it was extended?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Kim Soo-Cheol is most be mistaking JK with the queen of England , from prison he want to form a team to save his girl 

I'll only be satisfied with this show if both this fool and JK end up in prison. 

He thinks he truly loves JK. Tsk tsk.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, maribella said:

He thinks he truly loves JK. Tsk tsk.

He need to start to love  himself like this guy , first dangerous he run for the exit  :sweat_smile:

cXXF2RT.gif

m2qy6lM.gif

**she not paying him enough to get beaten for her

• LOL 6