[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

So Episode 144 ...

Just when you begin to think that things can't get any more ridiculous ...

Come On Reaction GIF

- BSH shows up in JK's office ... 1-MORE-TIME ... to warn her to come clean on whats she's done :rolleyes: ... cuz the 100th time might just do it.

- Told you that gum on the wall was gonna show up later ... :lol:

- The face off between Hae-Ran & Dae-Kook started out well ... Hae-Ran's Ice cold "honey" was a joy to behold, then they just went and ruined the ride ... Dae-Kook is a special kind of stupid ... after 30 YEARS   of deliberate deceit ... after killing her husband ... after trying to kill her daughter ... sure lets start over ... 

- And howabout MSH warning JK not to trust SC?  Did MSH actually state he was the only one who would stay with JK til the end? ... REALLY???!!!

- JK's autobiography ... "I was rich and a good person" ... Nope ... nothing pretentious there :lol:

Well at least its almost over ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

I still find no motivation to watch Episode 143-144, after the disappointing Ep. 142 that ended with KSC managing to delete the witness's social media account and the video recording that showed YJK's murder of Mr. Na.

The bickering between JHR, YJK and BSH was very painful to watch as it was so repetitive. The best part of Ep. 142 was when Tae Yang openly rejected YJK :approves:

Other than that, nothing moves in terms of overall plot, with the 2 teams pursuing their own agenda with YDK still in hospital and due to wake up. So yes, this one is just a filler episode!

• Like 2

I am only watching the last 5 minutes of the episodes. 
JK and the butler eluded the Korean detectives who arrested her?? LOFL

And the grand revelation, oh my, so Hollywood. But never mind, just a few more hours.

I think the butler is going to die in a high speed chase. JK realises how much she loves him, she shaves off her hair and becomes a nun. Then she is canonised.  If you are thoroughly peed off, yes I saw this kind of ending in a show. The woman was as evil as JK and also the unknown adoptee type.

With some luck, the writer does not like her either.

edit: why does she get all the nice clothes and that diamond set! :rage:

• LOL 5

I hope Sang Mi will call the police, and now that I was starting to want her to be with bakery son, I hope she won't disappoint me
i love that MSH is finally arrested by the police, he is also JK's accomplice, because he knew that she was guilty and did nothing, even for the death of SH's grandmother
on the other hand THIS TRASH  bodyguard, JK uses him, he is stupid and to say that it is thanks to HR that he was able to have a life and be raised, I hope he will go to prison but before that i want him to see how JK will laugh at him and make fun of him, he deserves this

• Like 4

not a fan of the male lead. found him annoying in the previous drama I saw him in; maybe he will be better in this one. this is the trailer for the upcoming drama after this one. guessing the airing date is april 11th? 

• Thanks 3