[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

51 minutes ago, youngae said:

I think that the writer is going to pull a another fake daughter but it’s fake family for JM. This time HR will know the truth and she will tell JM and JK plans will be foiled. Because I think prison lady only told her who she think was JM’s birth mom is but she didn’t tell the the story so when they give the fake story about what happened then HR will know it’s false.

Yeah I could see this happing as well but yeah HR would know it was not true.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I think that the writer is going to pull a another fake daughter but it’s fake family for JM.

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

This is an interesting thought. We can only wait until tomorrow on the reveal of who is the "fake" family for JM

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Isn't it too late to be faking anyone?

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah I could see this happing as well but yeah HR would know it was not true.

After all that they have done butchering this storyline, I don't think even this(these) writers can do that - Biggest problem is while JK knows Jae-Min isn't DK's son, I don't think JK knows he is looking for his real parents. Jae-Min & BSH only in this latest episode talked about submitting his DNA to the police.  

What I think we'll see is Bok-Soon have a disbelief, low key, freak out.  The woman that said she would know her child when she see's them, will be in shock when her missing child was right in front of her the last several years.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Of course, SM is going to be rewarded for her loyal love. Those could easily take 6-7 episodes.

Only took 139 episodes, still I knew you'd come around :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

It's official, Bakery mom is indeed JM's mother, don't bother, just accept it,   their meeting at the police station was so emotional, especially the fact that they know each other well is even better:partyblob:

yea, keeping aside that the twist the writer pulled was a bit meh, atleast the actors did a good job in the scene. if it was jae kyung, she would have been screaming "nooooooooo" and most likely bakery mom would have been too... ^_^

• Like 10

what? the leads got married,:partyblob: hurry for the episode to come out, but San Hyuk:rage: is delusional, that's good what's happening, he's tasting his own medicine, that's exactly what he did at the beginning of the drama at Sun Hwa.
a little pity for Sang Mi, her family is really hateful lol

• LOL 9

So Episode 140 ... (raw)

- So Hae-Ran is suffering with the guilt of knowing her revenge plan inadvertently caused Bok-Soon the same pain with Jae-Min, that she endured looking for Bit-Na.  

- Looks like the Bakery brothers are going to be fine, still need subs, I think Bakery Oppa made a crack about his younger brother stealing his girl ...

- I'm sure Bakery Dad would like to know his long lost grandson has showed up ... Bakery Uncle, has a nephew ... Dad? ... Uncle? ... anyone, ... Bueller? :rolleyes:

- Poor Sang Mi, in that brief scene she looks like she'd rather be anywhere else than standing next to her mother ...

- DK is cleaning a shotgun ... can we have another "death poll" now, please?

34 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Jin Ah is back....and who is that new character that YJK and KSC seem to have brought in?

He has CCTV footage from DaeKook, so it looks like he worked in the security office at the company

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I can't decide which one stood out more, that giant gun or his villain mustache. 

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

he so possessive about HR & JM , he will be nuts  :mrgreen:

btxwtRI.gif

HR :  someone let me out of here  :w00t:

imqfBm7.gif

• LOL 7

Okay, watched Episode 139 & 140 (raw) today. So, all the birth secrets have all been revealed and only YDK doesn't know of the identity of YJM. However, he is already getting suspicious of his "son" and swapped the ledger for a fake one to test JM. He even got YJK to help him investigate what JHR, BSH and JYM are plotting. 10 episodes left for the final showdown between YDK + YJK + KSC vs JHR + BSH + YJM. The gun is already prepped!

No surprise that Bok Soon is made the mom of JYM, confirming our suspicion; at least we get a happy resolution for her. Now, when will Bakery Uncle & Grandpa returning to the show? Everyone seem to have forgotten them already (including writer-nim). 

YJK oh YJK....you are now writing an autobiography :wut:?? And even predicted ahead that "it will sell well" :waitwhat: 

And I am eagerly awaiting the downfall of YMJ and MSH tomorrow....being duped to buy those expensive stuffs (they had to sell an apartment for the gifts), only to find out that BSH is marrying someone else! Karma bites back hardly indeed.....

On to the last 10 episodes with the video footage of YJK pushing Mr. Nam seem to be the subject of tomorrow's episode.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

OMG loved today episode.

JM found is mom and brother those scenes make me cry.

DG is evil be careful JM

OMG yes SH now knows that BSH is not marrying him. Loved the ending scene.

The promo they found the guy, they are listening in when he talks with JK and SC and now SH really know she was never going to marry him lol.

• Like 3

Is official this woman can’t read the room . With the look in everyone face I will be taking my gift and leave but all she see is , I delivered  the list hurray to me :mrgreen:

~ when you can’t read room lol 

RXj8Jzq.gif

VrDQE9O.gif

poor daughter be like :w00t:
g7wYLOu.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea, keeping aside that the twist the writer pulled was a bit meh, atleast the actors did a good job in the scene. if it was jae kyung, she would have been screaming "nooooooooo" and most likely bakery mom would have been too... ^_^

YES  YES  ....... Three ommas 

:wow1:

did you get your 3 sons @LeftCoastOppa

6 hours ago, Lunkera said:

hahaha i guess they intended to make JK the child first then changed their mind during extension? good choice

:Megalol:Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

:joy:

That was brutal

• Like 5
  • LOL 3