[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

I don't think I've ever seen someone outrunning the police in high heels, and then change into someone's oversized tennis shoes running flat footed through alleys so cleverly to outwit the authorities.  JK is truly talented.

And how is J Town doing these days?  Is everyone getting paid and the construction buzzing along?  Considering there would have to be permits issued, plans presented, and media coverage about future city projects, the Chairman is a real dunce for not finding out about it all.  Oh, yeah, (slap forehead) it's K drama.  :wacko:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

On 3/30/2022 at 11:01 PM, Newbie21SG said:

Looks like almost over now....with only 5 more episodes after tomorrow. 

YDK is now arrested, YJK still on the run - but should be caught soon, and what happens to KSC?

Looking out for his true love. This man is delusional.

:Megalol:

He is really a bad actor. I was hoping he would improve after so many episodes.

• Like 8

I actually fell asleep when I watched Episode 144 yesterday night and couldn't finish it - that shows how boring the plot is at the moment....sigh....can the last few episodes bring back the excitement? 

Again, nothing much really happen in Episode 143the only interesting things happening were the inevitable return of YDK (after being unconscious for like what 1 episode?) and the loan sharks coming to harass Yang Mal-Ja hahaha! The mother-son pair is at their wits end and even Sang Mi doesn't symphatize with them...serves them right. What makes it worse is now, SH didn't turn up for the divorce trial. Does he think he can still get something from YJK from being married to her :facepalm:?

Meanwhile, JHR was trying to convince her husband's former colleagues and now director of DaeKook to trust her as she showed the video of YDK's crime to them. But well, that was spotted by KSC who of course reported everything to YDK. But curiously enough, KSC called BSH up to ask her to protect JHR......an act of paying back for JHR's kind deeds to him all these while?

All the other scenes are filler I still have 4 more episodes to catch up and yet cannot find the motivation to watch through them :surprisedwut:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, msmy said:

And how is J Town doing these days?  Is everyone getting paid and the construction buzzing along?  Considering there would have to be permits issued, plans presented, and media coverage about future city projects, the Chairman is a real dunce for not finding out about it all.  Oh, yeah, (slap forehead) it's K drama.  :wacko:

Nobody talked about this anymore hahaha.....they assumed it has gone under, as Sharon Park also disappeared....hahhaha.

• Like 3

What I find amusing about Kdrama female runners is, before they take off, they put their heads down, tilt them to the side like they’re too heavy for their necks , and act like they are really moving (at a snail’s pace).  AND YET, they always get away!:Megalol::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

So Episode 147 ...

- They must've fired the fight choreographer they had for the early episodes as that Avengers style face off was laughable ... best move goes to Jin-Ah when the guy stands still and lets her put a bucket on his head ... second place to BSH for finally flipping someone other than Jae-Min  :lol:

- They just happened to have a duplicate of the exact same style account ledger that the Chairman was using ... yeah right. :rolleyes:

- Ask about hearing from the tobacco store and magically the phone rings

- Of course you can just force your way into someones house and set up a tent ... whats wrong with that? :rolleyes:

As for the preview - I say the Chairman doesn't get the shot off. SC grabs or deflects the gun at the last moment to save Hae-Ran the anguish of losing her daughter - They struggle and SC gets shot.

If the Chairman does shoot and hits BSH, Hae-Ran kills him ... if he misses BSH and hits Jae-Min, BSH and Bok-Soon fight over which one of them get to kill him. 

More and more I think the Chairman dies, SC may die, and the rest go to jail - We'll see

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I am curious, does anyone know where YDK lives?

At the Villa

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Lounge madam comes and goes as she likes, still? Why isn't she taking care of her husband?

No need - they hooked him up to a kdrama IV and he's cured, even got to see JK's book signing :lol:

9 hours ago, msmy said:

And how is J Town doing these days? 

6 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Nobody talked about this anymore hahaha.....they assumed it has gone under, as Sharon Park also disappeared....hahhaha.

J town is under new management ... Bakery Dad, and Bakery Uncle ... no one has seen them either :rolleyes:

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1