[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

10 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I tried using ondemandkorea and it doesn't work for me? I even created an account. I can't get most dramas subbed in English.

The only dramas that usually are dubbed English are the OCN dramas and the Chosun TV dramas. I think you should be able to still watch it free for 24 hours English sub with Kocowa

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Not sure if we are supposed to mention the sites themselves here, as most are not licensed ones (though I believe ondemandkorea is a licensed site)... The one with the subbed version that I said I got via PM above is one you may find by searching on the internet in the right neighborHOOD for  KDRAMAS :) .... I must say I was surprised that the subs were there so soon after the broadcast.  Not the most perfect subs but not bad.

Oh, the episode ended with so much sadness today.  The BSH and JM scene was very touching and both the leads acted so well; especially JM.   His crying in the car was also really sad.  But we knew this was coming, so we will move through it.  It doesn't look like it will be there for too many episodes.  We are getting pretty close to HR revealing the story to her daughter and adopted (or stolen) son.  She was about to tell again today, and BSH once again cut her off (this is the second time already).  Next time HR is going to manage to tell her.  She won't be able to take the crying from JM.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hae-Ran, who has spent decades ahead of the Chairman, who was always 1 or more steps ahead of JK, CANNOT have missed what was right in front of her. She has to know BSH & Jae-Min are in love.  JUST TELL THEM!

I think the issue is her reluctance to let JM know his story - because it will be a shock to him to know that she is not his mom (and that the chairman is not his dad either, probably).   She was probably hoping that the two might not be deeply in love and so can even try breaking up, so that she doesn't have to tell JM that he is an orphan.  Even in telling BSH about it, she needs to be careful till BSH shows at least some level of trust as a daughter (BSH is still very cold to her mom)... That is because HR will need BSH top be fully on her side when the truth gets revealed to JM.  That is some sort of a weak explanation on why she hasn't told them that they are not half-siblings. 

But now JM will probably tell HR that he knows of BSH's being BitNa, and she will see JM in total distress.  She won't be able to handle that, and I think she will end up telling him or BSH the truth.  I expect it to happen in the next episode or two.  I hope the writer won't delay it much longer, picking up the wrath of everybody.

Anyway, I am so happy that the drama is back again.

• Like 7

So Episode 122 ... (with subs)

Well the episode extension holes get bigger -

Both BSH & Hae-Ran get the "epic fail" for todays mess.

- BSH clearly knows -AND EVEN STATED- Hae-Ran built J-Capital to get revenge, then in a complete brain dump she goes on to say that Hae-Ran still loves Dae Kook :blink:.  So lets get this straight, Your missing mother secretly builds this company, secretly secures a controlling interest in Dae Kook, then upon finding you (BSH) gives it all to you - Position, Shares, Wealth - EVERYTHING then discretely begins to help you move against Dae Kook, all because she loves the evil CEO as his wife?

Better Call Saul Insult GIF

- Not to be out done, Hae-Ran (correctly) sensing something else is wrong, and after bringing up Jae-Min yet again, and seeing BSH snap back at her, yet again ... lets her storm off ... AGAIN ... without telling her the truth. Hell, earlier  in the episode Hae-Ran even mentions that she has to stop the confusion ... yet here we are.

Frustrated Daniel Day Lewis GIF

- Jae-Min, still the class act, after everything he's been through, and put up with, when the word finally dropped ... he's still worried about how BSH is handling it ... at the moment BSH, you don't deserve the man - when they finally get this sorted out, Jae-Min better be the one being proposed to - and it better be an award winning proposal.

- As hard as it was to see Jae-Min falling apart, it was harder to see him in that dark plaid suit ... EWWWWWW!

- Why is JK so upset in the preview when she was ready to divorce MSH this episode?

And so it continues ... :rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

What? After two weeks break, they are still pussyfooting around JM-BSH fauxest. I am not going to watch it until this part is revealed. Mrs Ju is one strange woman. I am guessing she's still hissing behind DK's back. 

I know this is a kdrama character, but could a woman be sharing 

the same bed with a man for 30 years with revenge in her heart?:tears:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- Why is JK so upset in the preview when she was ready to divorce MSH this episode?

because she didn't get to do it herself! ^_^

11 hours ago, maribella said:

I know this is a kdrama character, but could a woman be sharing 

the same bed with a man for 30 years with revenge in her heart?:tears:

yea that is the part of the drama I don't get. what exactly was cookie mom's plan? and where did jae min come from in the first place?

preview: looks like seon hwa is telling chairman who her dad is? why girl why?

• Like 3

After more than 2 weeks break, all of us finally can return to this drama :rickroll:

Lots of tear-jerking moments in this episode 122 but both the male and female leads have to go through this. At least, now YJM got to know the reason why BSH broke up with him. Thanks to YJG, who think that letting JYM know this secret will break him. But I am pretty sure YJM is much stronger than that and before his Omma reveals the truth to him (which JHR already promised to do, in due time), I think he can handle the fact that BSH and himself shared the same Omma.

The nightmare seems to have started for MSH as YJK is filing a divorce and wants to make him a pauper. But wait, this slimy eel is not that easy to be rid of and he does not seem to be scared by the divorce threat; and from the preview in fact he is the one who serve the papers first to YJK!

Look like the plot-line involving KYD will continue for the next few episodes and very soon everyone at Dae Kook will likely find out that BSH is BBN, the daughther of BMS.

JHR is also acting fast by planting a bug on the Chairman's desk (why does it look like it so easy for ppl to plant these bugs in Korea?) :popcornjackson:

• Like 6