[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Yes, according to recent articles, there is no episode tonight due to the TV coverage of the debate for the upcoming presidential election in South Korea. There will also be presidential debates on February 25th and March 2nd, but I'm not sure if there will be cancellations on those days too.

Article: https://moneys.mt.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2022022116118097259

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A little OT...

I don't know who to thank, but I want to say a big THANK YOU, to the poster who mentioned "Golden Bride." I am currently halfway through it (thanks to the Olympic break, I was able to start watching it), and I am loving the ML & FL relationship as well as the FL relationship with her in-laws especially her mother-in-law. Not the yelling, screaming or manipulative in-law relationship with the daughter-in-law.

So thank you once again for introducing me to so far a wonderful drama!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

On 2/20/2022 at 10:32 PM, jayakris said:

@twinkle_little_star I agree with what you say above. "Haven't had a dull moment while viewing" is very much correct.  I have hardly seen any drama that seemed to move the story along every 5 minutes with interesting developments for this long.  121 episodes and it is still the same.  There are a few small plot holes here and there that we all can see but none of that is too annoying.  And I also agree with what you say about Oh Seung Ha, acting as the villain.  Even her throwing the office desk papers all around has repeated so many times that it has become a humorous thing!  We worried so much that the 30 episode extension would really kill the momentum, but except for a bit of a lull for a week, it really hasn't, and we can see that there is enough unfinished business to have a fun time in all those additional episodes.

Back after 2 weeks of break! Good to see everyone again and seems like the break continues for another night yesterday eh? Was looking for the new episode but only find "Love Twist".

Yes, this drama is much better than Red Shoes (as I have said quite a number of times) and I binged the first 66 episodes in less than 2 weeks; having started to watch in Ep 67  when Sharon Park made her entrance; and I haven't looked back :approves:

• Like 4

So, Episode 122 ... (raw)

- We knew from previews anyway, BSH kicks off revenge for Dad

- Is a green light behind the chair supposed to may the Chairman seem more evil? ... really? :huh:

- That fight in the river was weak btw ... Just saying

- Anyone wanna bet that when the video comes out, it'll show WHO took Bit-Na at the riverside?

- We got a 3-way fight over BSH, need subs, but it looks like Jae-Min caught the worst of it

Lastly - We've waited patiently more than 2 weeks, and what do we get? A P-A-R-T-I-A-L reveal? REALLY? :rage:

Jae-Min clearly heard BSH & Hae-Ran talking ( it was the Gracious Revenge Cafe BTW :D), but runs off - Now I still need subs, but the way BSH & Jae-Min reacted at the riverside, it seems that Hae-Ran dropped the ball yet again and let BSH run off without telling her the ENTIRE truth ... so now we get to agonize as BSH and Jae-Min both believe they are siblings.

Hae-Ran, who has spent decades ahead of the Chairman, who was always 1 or more steps ahead of JK, CANNOT have missed what was right in front of her. She has to know BSH & Jae-Min are in love.  JUST TELL THEM!

:headbang:

• Like 6