[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Oh please don't make SJ Oppa turn bad. He knows what SH had gone through in the hands of JK and SH, he'll never go to the dark side even if he's heart broken. He knows he's got no chance but he never really had a chance to show his love to SH that's why he's become sensitive whenever SH and JM are around

In the preview Sang Hyuk told his mom about SH having lots of money and now both are regretting that they let her go and chose JK. Sang Hyuk had a lot of advantage towards SH, TY and the evidence of her innocence. He's going to use them to win her over. Aren't he an accomplish in the death of SH's grandma? Won't he go to jail too?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A love line for Bakery Mom, would be fine, but who?  The only guy I can think of in the proper age range is the J Capital exec - okay, but in what realistic way would they meet?  He visits BSH at the Bakery and swoons for the lady behind the counter? :rolleyes: 

Spoiler

Kang In-ho cast Son Kwang-up
 Entrepreneur:
 A man who views women as stone because of the betrayal of his ex-wife, Ok-kyung.
 The business went bankrupt and went bankrupt, and Ok-kyung got a divorce because of an affair.
 He had lost all hope in life and was thinking of taking his own life, and he spent every day drinking alcohol.
 When he was so pushed to the brink of his life, it was Ju Hae-ran who reached out his hand.
 A man who stands by Hae-ran and helps Hae-ran in order to repay Hae-ran Joo, who gave her strength with yin and yang so that In-ho can recover.

the thing is feasible since they knew each other in the distant past, since his ex wife was the friend to whom the bakery mother had lent money, as I seem to translate from the site, I see them as a couple otherwise they can match it to the mother of JM since he works for her.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Naty828 said:
Spoiler

Entrepreneur:
 A man who views women as stone because of the betrayal of his ex-wife, Ok-kyung.
 The business went bankrupt and went bankrupt, and Ok-kyung got a divorce because of an affair.
 He had lost all hope in life and was thinking of taking his own life, and he spent every day drinking alcohol.
 When he was so pushed to the brink of his life, it was Ju Hae-ran who reached out his hand.
 A man who stands by Hae-ran and helps Hae-ran in order to repay Hae-ran Joo, who gave her strength with yin and yang so that In-ho can recover.

the thing is feasible since they knew each other in the distant past, since his ex wife was the friend to whom the bakery mother had lent money, as I seem to translate from the site, I see them as a couple otherwise they can match it to the mother of JM since he works for her.

Wow - Good find.

Looks like he'll either be the new guy for Hae-Ran after she offs the Chairman, or he can join forces with Bok-Soon against his ex/golddigger. 

Looks like our 30 extra episodes are filling up.

• Like 3

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Naty828 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Entrepreneur:

ooh, so gold digger chicken lady has been looped in to another character. not just filler. will be interesting to see how this plays out...

preview: jae kyung looks too pleased. looks like she thinks she already got the director position.