[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

I want to see HR cry a bit more... Not enough yet, considering how brainlessly judgmental she was on BSH, and how she treated her.  Cry, lady, cry a few more times because you can't tell your daughter the truth and can't hug her.  Cry!!  :)

Looks like BSH is getting closer to procuring from MSH that video evidence on JK pushing the grandma.  Good.

How many times has JK thrown her office table stuff on the floor so far?  I have rarely seen the main antagonist suffer for this long in any daily drama.

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

How many times has JK thrown her office table stuff on the floor so far?  I have rarely seen the main antagonist suffer for this long in any daily drama.

Countless times, especially in the middle episodes 41-60 that I watched yesterday :rickroll:

I loved her reaction whenever she suffered a setback! 

Rating for Episode 97

9.0% (1.413m viewers)

Other daily:

The All-Round Wife 18.3% (2.882m viewers) - record highest rating since debut (17.1%)

Love Twist 12.8% (2.018m viewers)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

HR is giving BSH the tools she needs to fight SH and JK. I like.

Also her going along with kicking out SH and JK so that BSH can move back in as Sharon so she can have her daughter be her side so she doesn’t have to worry about bring discovered(I  think that is what she is thinking/planning). BSH said she can’t come back because she might get exposed by SH.

I’m liking bakery son and SM scenes it’s like a breath of fresh air from all the heaviness of drama. It’s cute. I hope she wins him. They may have to be put in a dangerous situation for him to get a clue or he knows and is messing with her. Lol.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

Having watched the subbed Ep 97, most of what I wrote last night was right with some addition:

1. YJG and MSH will be thrown out of the Yoon's residence in Ep 98, this too after JHR's suggestion

2. JHR was full of remorse and realized that YJK had known all these while that BSH is Bit Na after all! She asked her assistant (James Kang?) to deliberately plan it in such a way that BSH's late father (Bong Man Sik) left a will for her. This is to be further revealed in Ep 98 too.

3. BSH decided not to return back to the Yoon's and revealed to JHR that MSH also knew about her being Sharon. She also pressed MSH to give her the evidences of YJK's crimes, otherwise she will not introduce him to her "sponsor". O

4. After YJK, Yang Mal Ja is the second most detestable person in this show.....how can a grandmother be so selfish and full of greed; showing no change in her behaviour too after being scammed! Serves her right if YJK comes to stay in her house and bosses her around (from the preview).

5. KSC took the blame and it seems that JHR will find out all of YJK's crimes after all. This will mark the beginning of the end of this "loyal servant" of YJK. But I bet he will still do her bidding. It's not gonna be a pretty end for this guy here, I can bet on it!

14 minutes ago, youngae said:

HR is giving BSH the tools she needs to fight SH and JK. I like.

Also her going along with kicking out SH and JK so that BSH can move back in as Sharon so she can have her daughter be her side so she doesn’t have to worry about bring discovered(I  think that is what she is thinking/planning). BSH said she can’t come back because she might get exposed by SH.

I’m liking bakery son and SM scenes it’s like a breath of fresh air from all the heaviness of drama. It’s cute. I hope she wins him. They may have to be put in a dangerous situation for him to get a clue or he knows and is messing with her. Lol.

Kinda agree with what you wrote. 

Meanwhile, Sang Mi's "dumbness" continued.....she couldn't tell that Venice is the same as Venetian :facepalm:. Having watched 60 episodes from the beginning, I also disagreed that she was co-operating with Yang Mal Ja and MSH. In fact, she helped out BSH on many occasion. She is the light in the dark hole of MSH's family.

I also hope for a happy ending for Bakery Oppa and I think SM has a chance! I am quite sure he noticed why he bumped into SM so many times in recent episodes :rubchin: Bakery Oppa has feelings for BSH (revealed in one of the middle episode) but decided to suppress it. Instead, he helped YJM out.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

I have caught up on all 97 episodes of this drama, with some fast forwarding. I can only watch BSH and YJG fight so many times. And the annoying mothers screech. 

I don't know how YJG has any hope that she will succeed in anything she wants at this point. Too many people know her secrets. The only thing that could give her the upper hand is if she finds out Jae Min is not the chairman's son.

While I want YJG to be punished for some reason I hate MSH so much more. I really want him to suffer.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Well, looks like Hyeran's completed my grocery list minus that DNA test. We need evidence that Sunhwa is biologically her Bitna. I mean I don't doubt it but I'd prefer my 99.7% assurance to be 100%.

-

And someone gotta keep a record of Boksoon's witch-killing extinguishers. What will she throw next? Who will she throw at?

And will she ever kimchi slap? :D

Jaekyung and Kimchi sounds nice..

kimchi GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, tofumochu said:

Well, looks like Hyeran's completed my grocery list minus that DNA test. We need evidence that Sunhwa is biologically her Bitna. I mean I don't doubt it but I'd prefer my 99.7% assurance to be 100%.

I thought JK and SC did the DNA test on them already? The report was given to JK and she was shocked and adamant in stopping BSH and JHR from going to meet. She also used the phone that was given to JHR for the purpose of finding Bit Na to call the police to cancel the planned meet-up.

That would be an undeniable evidence of them being mother and daughter!

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, jayakris said:

poor cleaning crew. hahahaha... 

jae kyung is really amusing me with her perpetual "I am a victim" mentality. sang hyuk rollilng his eyes a little at her "I lost sae chool" wail was rather funny. the real revenge hasn't really begun in full force but jae kyung perpetually is unhappy. whenever things don't go away, she sees it as being pushed into a corner and suffering. she even blames others as 'forcing' her to do crimes. because she can't take accountability or responsibility for any action, she is suffering. makes it rather entertaining actually. it will be interesting to see what is sae chool's role going forward. will she appreciate him now that she lost him? sang hyuk is meanwhile trying desperately to plan his exit by getting seon hwa's 'sponsor'. looks like this will all be a kind of comedy meltdown. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Now we at the revenge stage, we need to see BSH do a body slam to Sae chool  just like she did to JM earlier.  This character has shown no remorse at how his actions have effected the people around him.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, afv said:

Now we at the revenge stage, we need to see BSH do a body slam to Sae chool  just like she did to JM earlier.  This character has shown no remorse at how his actions have effected the people around him.

He deserves a terrible ending! 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

poor cleaning crew. hahahaha... 

jae kyung is really amusing me with her perpetual "I am a victim" mentality. sang hyuk rollilng his eyes a little at her "I lost sae chool" wail was rather funny. the real revenge hasn't really begun in full force but jae kyung perpetually is unhappy. whenever things don't go away, she sees it as being pushed into a corner and suffering. she even blames others as 'forcing' her to do crimes. because she can't take accountability or responsibility for any action, she is suffering. makes it rather entertaining actually. it will be interesting to see what is sae chool's role going forward. will she appreciate him now that she lost him? sang hyuk is meanwhile trying desperately to plan his exit by getting seon hwa's 'sponsor'. looks like this will all be a kind of comedy meltdown. 

At least I find the plot in the Second Husband more entertaining & has more twist than Red Shoes's half-hearted revenge plan. 

BSH's character is well-written and I really like her fiesty attitude. Full credit to Uhm Hyun Kyung and she deserves the MBC Top Excellence Award, Actress in Daily Drama last week!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1