[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Ep 95 - Seeing YJK getting antsy & frustrated at all the things that happened around her made my day! First, her Omma and MIL ended up in a hospital because of the shock they had from being scammed. They brawled it out, blaming each other for the monetary loss, what a disgraceful pair of greddy Ajummas! If Ok Kyung is scammed as well, that will be the best.....all the 3 gold diggers getting punished at once. Then, Sharon berated her for pestering her! Finally, she tore out the page from BSH's grandma notebook that revealed Bong Seon Hwa is Bong Bit Na; only for it to be pieced together by the naturally curious JHR. She also couldn't understand why the notebook ended up in Taeyang's car. Nothing seems to be going right for our female antagonist! 

And having found out the truth, naturally, JHR's attitude towards BSH changed 360 degree. She transferred all the shares bought by J Capital under Bit Na's name. But then, she cannot reveal the truth that she is BSH's Omma and YJM is a fake son, can she?

Seriously a messy affair but I like the development :rickroll:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Congrats to Choi Seo-Won (JM) & Uhm Hyun Kyung  BSH for winning top excellence in a daily drama category at the MBC Drama Awards

Looks like someone didn't practice their acceptance speech :lol:   Its great that they were both recognized - rarely do we get a daily with two strong leads.

I did like our boys tux - looking sharp JM. B) 

Episode 95 -

The gold-digger twins going at it in the hospital ... now thats a good fight :lol:

Sang-Mi and Bakery Oppa ... still making it happen :wub:

Best scene today was the TY bakery visit, best part Bok-Soon's tearful greeting :tears:

Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, great to see our two leads get a prize. they have been working hard. 

chingus, how does the ratings coming for this drama compares to other dailys? @Ayame or anyone have any idea, please share. :)

It's the lowest among the 3 daily dramas. The All Round Wife is No. 1 at 17.1%, followed by Love Twist at 13.7%.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, great to see our two leads get a prize. they have been working hard. 

chingus, how does the ratings coming for this drama compares to other dailys? @Ayame or anyone have any idea, please share. :)

Sorry I didn't have time to respond sooner. But yeah, like @Newbie21SG said, it is the lowest of the three daily dramas. I think part of that also has to do with the time slot and the fact that it's airing on MBC. In general, all daily dramas on MBC have struggled a bit the last couple years when it comes to the ratings. On the other hand, KBS daily dramas tend have more higher and steady ratings the last couple of years—no matter which daily drama is airing. Not really sure why that is, though...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

19 hours ago, great555 said:

Don't be upset please:lol:

:Megalol:if one does not stomp off the drama at one time or another, then it is not a daily kdrama.

Goodness, now she finds her daughter, she just discarded JM? I don't think I like that.

All about wife is so boring, it makes 17%???

Love twist is picking up, I think it deserves the highest rank. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, maribella said:

if one does not stomp off the drama at one time or another, then it is not a daily kdrama.

so true! we secetly love it when it is absurd because it gives us more to chat and go "what the??????" and eye roll to our hearts content. :lol:

7078182.png;compress=true

happy new year chingus -- may 2022 treat us with more exasperating and funny daily dramas that we can all dissect, laugh and go 'otoke!' 

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

happy new year chingus -- may 2022 treat us with more exasperating and funny daily dramas that we can all dissect, laugh and go 'otoke!' 

Happy New Year too Chingus! Totally love this thread where we can discuss, debate and vent all our frustrations and anger at the "otoke".

2 hours ago, Ayame said:

Sorry I didn't have time to respond sooner. But yeah, like @Newbie21SG said, it is the lowest of the three daily dramas. I think part of that also has to do with the time slot and the fact that it's airing on MBC. In general, all daily dramas on MBC have struggled a bit the last couple years when it comes to the ratings. On the other hand, KBS daily dramas tend have more higher and steady ratings the last couple of years—no matter which daily drama is airing. Not really sure why that is, though...

It's time-slot is right at dinner time (19:10 KST), while Red Shoes (replaced by Love Twists) airs at 19:50 KST and The All-Round Wife airs at 20:30 KST.

KBS's daily is usually 12% rating, while MBC's is at single digit.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello did an episode air today???

did JHR do a DNA TEST. Without that I still

c trust The writer of this drama 

Someone please help me 

there are clips on the mbc channel and the preview was also posted. so yea, episode did air today. we should see the raw/subbed version soon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Hol' up.

Everyone seems to forget that Sunhwa x Jaemin are siblings irl on paper.

Back then, Jaekyung didn't even go - wrf? my brother's having some romantic styles thing going on with his biological sis Sunhwa + now he's married to someone identical to his sis?

And Hyeran's first thought isn't: So my (nobody knows he's adopted) son is in love with his on-paper sister...hmm let me get onto that.

She's also forgetting that DNA confirmation test before she transfers her assets to a nobody by blood. 

Also, Hyeran hasn't seemed to realize that Jaekyung knew her daughter's identity this whole time and planned that whole fake daughter fiasco. 

GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@tofumochu... JK is still in the dark about SH being Sharon.  As far as she's concerned, her brother is married to Sharon, a different person from SH.    But yes, JK did know that SH was Mrs. Joo's daughter.

Doing some crystal ball gazing, I'm wondering if all the drinking that JK does is a set up to her getting some serious disorder, like liver cancer or something that would get her totally out of the picture.  MSH has enough false document creating to charge him with crimes, so in the end, SH gets her son back.  In the end, I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs. Joo never reveals that SH is her daughter, so as not to create another mess with JM not being her real son.  

"Oh what a tangled web  we weave/When first we practice to deceive.."  :naughty:

Edited by msmy
clarity
  • Like 10

I calling it. Someone is going to have a huge case of amnesia. Also maybe the kid will die. BSH did threaten JK if anything happens to TY in her care she is dead meat. 
I think maybe BSH might get the amnesia. HR will have more to lose if she get amnesia. I mean this whole time she has been playing chess while everyone was playing checkers. How will she atone for the way she treated BSH if she loses her memory. 

I think TY may die because the whole family dynamics is a hot mess plus he is like 4 years old. How do explained my dad and mom well my dad is dad. Mom is mom but she didn’t give birth to me. But my uncle married my real mom so my aunt is my mom and my uncle is my stepdad. Oh by the way he is not my real birth uncle he was adopted. Also I died twice. 
GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Like 2
  • LOL 5