[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Gemma was an idiot who bored us, me at least, for many episodes and deserved a father who was a coward to be in a hit and run among other evil deeds. Mrs Joo has her problems but she does not deserve to be baited by phone calls from BSH as Bit Na.

Again, I'm not basing last minute twists on a basis of who "deserves" one, I'm merely pointing out that it is an often used story telling device so why be surprised if it happens in this drama when it happened in the last.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG does HR finally find out that BSH is her daughter tomorrow.

She certainly suspects it in the next episode, as per the preview.  Perhaps she will figure out soon, or do a DNA test.   But do NOT expect her to tell BSH, because she will know that it will be unimaginably hurtful for BSH to learn that she was dating her own brother!!  And HR can't tell BSH that JM is not her son either. 

So HR will tell BSH only when she is ready to bring out the story on JM's not being her son.  But that would involve the chairman, and HR needs to first make sure that she can make the chairman pay for his sins.  So she will need to sequence this out properly.

But she will probably bring in BSH as an ally now, because JM cannot be asked to work on against the chairman, who JM thinks is his dad.

I am expecting BSH to know that HR is her mom only perhaps in the last few episodes, but HR will know and her attitude towards BSH is about to go 180 degrees.  That will be fun to see.

That is, unless JK manages to again dupe her on a DNA test or something.  Let's hope that HR won't fall for JK's tricks anymore.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, jayakris said:

She certainly suspects it in the next episodes.  Perhaps she would figure out soon, or do a DNA test, etc.   But do NOT expect her to tell BSH, because she will know that it will be unimaginably hurtfur for BSH to hear that she was dating her brother.  And she can't tell BSH that JM is not her son.  So HR will tell BSH only when she is ready to bring out the story on JM's not being her son.   She will have to plan and sequence this out for a while.  I am expecting BSDH to know it only perhaps in the last few episodes, but HR's attuitude towards BSH is about to go 180 degrees.  That will be fun.

That is, unless JK manages to again dupe her on a DNA test or something.  Let's hope that HR won't fall for JK's tricks anymore.

Yeah I think so as well for sure, I didn't think she would tell them right away either, But it would be cool if this does helps and  switches sides and want to help BSH and JM!:).

I hope that doesn't happen, she can't fall for JK's tricks anymore.

• Like 1

Yeah, I will thoroughly enjoy it if HR becomes motherly to BSH.  And she will know that TY is actually her true grandson, which should be so much of joy for her. 

It is okay even if BSH finds out only later, as long as HR finds out and regrets how she had suspected BSH and ill-treated her.  Suddenly she may call Sharon back in, and Sharon will walk in saying her mother is fine abroad :) ...  That allows Sharon to go after JK and thoroughly destroy her on the JTown matter before revealing to her that it was BSH all along.  Haha.  It can all be good fun.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Yeah, I will thoroughly enjoy it if HR becomes motherly to BSH.  And she will know that TY is actually her true grandson, which should be so much of joy for her. 

It is okay even if BSH finds out only later, as long as HR finds out and regrets how she had suspected BSH and ill-treated her.  Suddenly she may call Sharon back in, and Sharon will walk in saying her mother is fine abroad  ...  That allows Sharon to go after JK and thoroughly destroy her on the JTown matter before revealing to her that it was BSH all along.  Haha.  It can all be good fun.

Oh my that would be the best thing, then later on TY, BSH and JM will be a family!:).

• Like 2

Now Starts the Karma for HR and I am glad to see it. The hate on she had for SH was beyond ridiculous. HR is going to suffer for her actions. Here she has been crying and yearning to see her daughter only to realize that her daughter was beside her the whole time and she has learned of what happened to her and had no sympathy and even dared to be nasty and torture her with words and actions. Once it sinks in that SH is her daughter she will be on the floor crying and I can even expect her to end up in the hospital from the shock. All of this is brought on by her own snobbish and nasty actions. No matter what SH said or JM she hated SH anyway. This is a lesson for her. The way she treated her when she was not related she would not want her to be treated now that she is going to find out she is related. 

There is no way that HR can now admit that SH is her kid. For one she is too ashamed to face her in that capacity after all she said and did and knows about her life. Then there is the fact that to say she is her mom means JM and SH would have to divorce and she would not want that. HR is not ready to twist the knife that the chairman who values blood so much has no heirs by revealing JM is not his son. So she will keep the secret until JK stumbles across it and uses it against her. Once the truth sinks in she will keep quiet if only to be able to spend time with her daughter which means bringing SH back into the house as Sharon. Of course her actions will then be suspicious to SH and JM given how she treated her in the past. This is a sure case of HR lifting a rock and hitting her own foot with it. I can not feel sorry for HR because her actions towards SH were over the top. I can only think she had such strong reactions to SH because she felt a connection to her but she was fighting it.  HR will have to help them from behind to get revenge on top of her own revenge.

It sickens me that she was ok with JK killing SH's grandmother , framing her for murder, stealing her child and trying to kill her again while she was not her daughter but she will want to hurt JK once it sinks in that SH is her daughter and did all that to her and her former mother in law. 

I wonder how long will she try to rationalize or deny the truth even though its in front of her face from her former mother in laws words?  Once she does all things will fall into place for her and she will have the answers to a lot of her questions relating to JK's part in the daughter fraud too. 

Before all that I want HR on her knees crying hard tears beating her chest. Karma always comes back to get you. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Again, I'm not basing last minute twists on a basis of who "deserves" one, I'm merely pointing out that it is an often used story telling device so why be surprised if it happens in this drama when it happened in the last.

Because this writer uses the moral ground. You can see SH's mother and the lounge madam getting their comeuppance. Next will other small fish - the butler maybe.

We will get a kumbaya ending. Red shoes and this show are written by two different people. I can see this show being closer to Amor Fati - straight forward.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

So HR will tell BSH only when she is ready to bring out the story on JM's not being her son.  But that would involve the chairman, and HR needs to first make sure that she can make the chairman pay for his sins.  So she will need to sequence this out properly.

This is the part that puzzles me. She says she brought him in as a revenge on the Chairman. That she fools him? But revenge is only good if the target knows it. 

I am guessing that once Daekook confectionary became JM's, she will reveal the secret? There were no witnesses to the killing of her husband, she slept with his murderer for years and still, we don't know if she has a plan. This part can be a real mess.

I really don't care if BSH finds out if she's Bit Na ever. It has been dozens of episodes since the writer started it. Always he got JK and the ants in the pants butler to botch the revelation. He can keep his 3 ommas. :rage:

So there.

We will now see the writer bringing in the gold digger and foolish old man's story while Mrs Joo is wondering if BSH is BN, for a couple more episodes.

Don't hold your breath everyone.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

I really don't care if BSH finds out if she's Bit Na ever. It has been dozens of episodes since the writer started it. Always he got JK and the ants in the pants butler to botch the revelation. He can keep his 3 ommas. :rage:

So there.

haha :):)  ... you don't mince words, do you?  Love it.

• LOL 3

Lol at the mother in law and the fake wife of the Chairman. Both them fell into a trap and now all of them including JK are in need of money. 

Finally the truth will be revealed. HR was annoying for the past few episodes. Instead of helping JM and SH to take JK down, she was instead bullying SH into doing household chores. SH is a saint for being able to put up with her lol....and yes to JM for always taking SH 's side.I believe it would take a few more episodes or 2 before she could confirm that SH is her lost daughter. But she'll have her hands full as she will also find out JK had lied to her once again and she'll regret everything she had done to SH. I also think she won't reveal her identity to SH just yet. An after knowing SH's identity she'll help both to have SH revenge and to help her clear her name and I hope that she'll help JM to be closer with SH too, a little skinship for out leads would be nice and probably HR can help shoo Sang hyuk away from the two when they're having their moment kkkk

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

MSH needs a lot of clothes nowadays and his thick-skin does help!

He got splashed water (by JHR) and then salt (by BS) in Ep 94...lol....:popcornjackson:

The way BS replied SH: "I'm her mother, I decided to be her mother." seems to hint something? Hmm...

MSH also asked if he can meet BSH's sponsor...that will be tricky....

GD is also training the scammers so that their scam will be more believable by the 2 greedy Ajummas (SH and JK's Ommas). It turns out that GD and JA are more clever than what I expect them to be - they actually have a tracking device on the stolen phone that was taken by SC and his goon; and its at Dae Kook confectionery.  They also posed as loan shark in masks (the same one as what SC and his goon wore actually!) with a motto "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" in trying to convince JK's mom to get a personal loan...hahaha...I like this plot!

I have to say Ep 94 is one of the best episodes in a while now, seeing BSH's reaction after seeing both greedy Ajummas getting scammed is priceless!

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

MSH needs a lot of clothes nowadays and his thick-skin does help!

He got splashed water (by JHR) and then salt (by BS) in Ep 94...lol....:popcornjackson:

The way BS replied SH: "I'm her mother, I decided to be her mother." seems to hint something? Hmm...

MSH also asked if he can meet BSH's sponsor...that will be tricky....

GD is also training the scammers so that their scam will be more believable by the 2 greedy Ajummas (SH and JK's Ommas). It turns out that GD and JA are more clever than what I expect them to be - they actually have a tracking device on the stolen phone that was taken by SC and his goon; and its at Dae Kook confectionery.  They also posed as loan shark in masks (the same one as what SC and his goon wore actually!) with a motto "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" in trying to convince JK's mom to get a personal loan...hahaha...I like this plot!

I have to say Ep 94 is one of the best episodes in a while now, seeing BSH's reaction after seeing both greedy Ajummas getting scammed is priceless!

Agree! best episode yet... Can't wait for tonight's epi... 

• Like 3

I am finally into the prison episodes (Ep 35) and SH is damn fiesty, biting off Geum Dook's hand in their first meeting! I forgot SH knows how to fight :rubchin:. She got 5 years of jail sentence and not to mention SB was snatched by his grandmother. Double blow that should harderned her resolve for the subsequent revenge!

MSH and YJK finally got married but not after JK's mom was thrown out of the wedding and everyone now knew she is Chairman Yoon's mistress! They planned to go abroad to keep the lie by going to France by using the excuse of that collaboration with the French company Mon Chou. And how is the name of the "baby" got changed from Sa Rang to Tae Yang later on?

Also, so fast there's a time lapse of 4 years in Ep 36! They should have more prison episodes!

Ep 36 is one of the best middle episodes too it shows the character development of BSH in prison, standing up for Geum Dook and Jin Ah; and setting up for their future collaboration. It also shows how heartless Mal Ja and her son were in lying about Sae Book's "death" without even batting an eyelid and makes their current plight even more satisfying to savor! This mother-son pair deserves to get NOTHING at the end. Heartbreak for BSH, getting paroled early only to find her son "dead".

• Like 3

BSH's revenge began in earnest starting from Ep 37 onwards. She first sent a funeral close-up photo of YJK to the Yoon's, which scared the hell of out of our female protagonist :partyblob: Then, dressed in all black, she got some funds from DG and paid her respect to Mr. Nam. 

BTW, who is Mr. Baek that JYK said to have grudges on her? :rubchin: A new character that started to appear only post Ep 37?

JYM also came back form the US as the Planning Director; and he will also began his battle for control of Dae Kook with both MSH (who is now the Managing Director) and YJK.

• Like 3

Episodes 38 and 39 have been very good too; with BSH plotting her steps - getting Mal Ja to prepare 100 chickens for naught and ended up those chickens have to be sold at 1/2 price. She is also approaching JHR and that shocking words: "I know what you've done, you murderer!" on JK's ppt presentation was the scene stealer! 

"Yoon Jae Gyeong, I'll suffocate you little by little. If I finish you at once, it's not going to be fun because you won't suffer long enough. Look forward to what's waiting for you."....those words really are scary :Woah:

Meanwhile, the fountain pen that belonged to JHR raised suspicion and jealousy from Chairman Yoon as it was given by her former lover (Man Sik)? 

• Like 3

So after reading all the latest posts, I had an idea ... disclaimer ... its out there :rolleyes:

Hae-Ran's husband died

Bok-Soon's husband died 

We know Hae-Rans husbands name, (can't remember at the moment but i know it was mentioned) - I don't ever remember Bok-Soon's husbands name being mentioned. 

Same Guy?

disregard - 2 families showing up at the funeral - bad idea

Edited by LeftCoastOppa
posting while falling asleep - sorry
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2