[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

a bit late.. but if you haven't caught the preview, here you go -- flowers and an apology? isn't it too early?

Of course, too early for the apology. The preview is definitely fooling us on the JK scene.  No way in hell that she is going to kneel down, beg, apologize and go away so soon.  I am sure it is a trap, yet again.  Look for police to barge in and take BSH away for breaking and entering.  JK and her slave dude must have set up BSH.

• Like 6

is that a proposal scene in the preview - omg his smile :love:  

heh can't wait to see the 2 guys fighting for SH. But if TY was her son wouldn't MSH use him to keep her with him? 

I know it's a common trope but why does the main character always have to confront the enemy about their evidence? Just do it secretly or else they'll try to kill or mess up your plan... doesn't Sister Maria know SH and HR are related? If she did she could've told them about it. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, crystaltears said:

doesn't Sister Maria know SH and HR are related? If she did she could've told them about it. 

Sister Maria knew that HR had lost a baby.  She also had the box the Grandma gave to hand over to the grand-daughter, but she did not know that Grandma had taken the grand-daughter away from the baby's mother.  Neither did she know that the granddaughter was HR's daughter.

That also means that Sister Maria didn't know either HR or the Grandma at the time when HR was the grandma's daughter-in-law and had given birth to BSH.  Both HR and the grandma must have met her independently later at the church.  That is my understanding.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Naty828 said:

can someone tell me the ages of the main protagonists, I have not found any information on the official website, am I really confused?

Seon-hwa is 30, Jae-min is 28, Jae-kyung is 27, and Sang-hyuk is 32.

That information is on the official MBC global website: http://content.mbc.co.kr/program/drama/3592474_64285.html

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Is this what we have been waiting for? The second husband.

I want to see the snake JK out in the streets or shacking up with the butler. 

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , I can get he so strong ,her weight isn’t problem  he can throw her in river in one hand :Dbut How the hell she fit in this small bag HOW THEY MANAGE TO FOLD HER TO FIT   :joy: 

And the bag always looks empty.

So what happened to the evidence BSH had? The butler stole it?

And the second husband? Oh no don't tell me it's a time jump. BSH was fished out at Fisherman's Wharf.

Sorry people, I have just had enough of JK getting away with everything she did, every episode has her doing something evil.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview: woah!.... someone tell me what sae chool gets out of being jae kyung's slave?? 

I want to suggest something like dreams but it may not be appropriate for our forum.

:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

So what happened to the evidence BSH had? The butler stole it?

And the second husband? Oh no don't tell me it's a time jump. BSH was fished out at Fisherman's Wharf.

Sorry people, I have just had enough of JK getting away with everything she did, every episode has her doing something evil.

It doesn't surprise me, there are still birth secrets to reveal, 54 more episodes
A time jump would not be bad, if SH is declared dead, she could come back with a new identity, but not sure

but the little boy adopted vy JK??, from there, I thought to see scenes between him and SH, to show that they are son and mother

I want to see SH and JM married; I wouldn't have to until the birth secrets were uncovered, I don't want to see a marriage called off or JK telling everyone in front of everyone that they are siblings and can't get married, that will RickRoll'D me off 

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

20 hours ago, jayakris said:

Of course, too early for the apology. The preview is definitely fooling us on the JK scene.  No way in hell that she is going to kneel down, beg, apologize and go away so soon.  I am sure it is a trap, yet again.  Look for police to barge in and take BSH away for breaking and entering.  JK and her slave dude must have set up BSH.

Haha, I shouldn't guess what this drama would do.  I didn't think of the possibility that BSH would let all of her brain matter leak out and would let JK go just like that for a reason that didn't even make any sense!  I was like, what are you doing? - just drag the biyatch out, and throw her in front of HR with the contract evidence on top of her!!...  Argh.   Oh boy, that was hard to watch.  The victim giving the perpetrator yet another life.  [Edit: It was so ridiculous that even the look on BHS's face was like, "are you serious, writer-nim? You are making me do this?" :)]

But it is good to know that all the evidence has been photographed and passed on to others.

EDIT:  By the way, how or why would you make a legal contract to do something illegal like impersonating somebody?  I actually tried to read the contract from the envelop that BSH looks at.   Totally legal-sounding stuff, with 6 articles of agreement and all that!  It says Choi Eun Gyeol will "faithfully fulfill any and all tasks JK assigns", and that she will get $300K advance and $300K after task completion.  Okay, fine.  But what is the legal validity of any of that?  JK cannot go to court to say that EG is not doing the illegal task.  I mean, if JK asks her to kill somebody, she should do that too?... Neither can EG go to court to get the second $300K for completing any such illegal task.  So JK doesn't have to pay any extra, and EG doesn't have to do what JK asks (she can take the advance $300K).  The contract is of absolutely no use.  So why would you make that contract?....  Ah, the stuff that we can see only in KDramas!!   Carefully and perfectly put-together nonsense that we all love to accept, that is :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I really am  in 'this is so ridiculous and it's so bad but I am actually addicted to it so it must be good' frame of mine that I can't help but keep watching. However just disappointed that SH keeps getting caught out with her confrontations with JK; it's become predictable. JK expressions are always the same - she's either tense with RickRoll'D resting face look or wide eyed possum in headlights look or both. Her smiles are so insincere I am getting frustrated at the length of time it is taking to get her comeuppance. I think the writer is really teasing the fake Bit na storyline out as well (because fake BN has disappeared so how convenient) All that I am looking forward to now is JM and SH getting married (in secret of course) then it will be a lot more juicier when the news is announced and the look on JK face (because by then HR and SH secret mother/daughter hasn't been revealed). I really want to see this truth of mother-daughter revealed because HR has really suffered and still is; just put her out of her misery. In my opinion I think HR will die knowing SH is her long lost dear BN and the birth secret of JM will be revealed so this will really up the anti for SH to exact revenge with no more ultimatums and warnings given; she will fight fire with fire against JK and the Dad for control of the company. I am still not happy with bakery owner BS being JK real Mum and if that is the case I hope BS tells JK there is no chance of a reconciliation as she is too corrupt and lost to redeem herself but it's a K drama and they are forever preaching forgiveness and urggh if it goes there still not happy with this lol. However I will be okay to allow Seo Jun and Jin ah (the hacker friend of SH) to start dating and leave Sang Mi out in the cold. Oh and chicken owner Mum can something really make her suffer cos she is living the high life right now - flirting with the gold digger's boyfriend and stacking her money into a cushion I hope the writer has the best payback for her! Overall I am enjoying this drama and am happy to date with the developments so far and yes will still be here to see the final episode in January 2022 :highonflowers:

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Sunshine015 said:

I am still not happy with bakery owner BS being JK real Mum and if that is the case I hope BS tells JK there is no chance of a reconciliation as she is too corrupt and lost to redeem herself but it's a K drama and they are forever preaching forgiveness and urggh if it goes there still not happy with this lol. However I will be okay to allow Seo Jun and Jin ah (the hacker friend of SH) to start dating and leave Sang Mi out in the cold.

I am beginning to hope that Jin Ah is the lost daughter of the bakery lady, just so that JK is not the one! --- as it would be so heartbreaking for the nice lady to know that it is JK.   But we needed somebody else to be a possibility as her daughter.   Maybe Jin Ah is, and the freckle stuff was just to throw us off.   If so, maybe we shouldn't have Jin Ah dating Seo Jun....

5 minutes ago, Ayame said:

There will be no episode tonight due to the broadcast of the 2021 KBO League baseball playoff game between the KT Wiz and the Doosan Bears. Episode 66 will air tomorrow (Friday) night.

Ah, damnit :( ...   I can't wait till Friday!!!   This drama is so much fun, and the story moves at such a good pace, that I look forward to it every day.

• Like 6

Here is what I think. I think JM will save her and then BSH tells him everything finally. They secretly get married. Of course there will be a slight time jump nothing huge maybe a couple of months. Then it’s on. 

I also see SJ and JA together they look cute. 

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, Ayame said:

There will be no episode tonight due to the broadcast of the 2021 KBO League baseball playoff game between the KT Wiz and the Doosan Bears. Episode 66 will air tomorrow (Friday) night.

Ohhhhhhh no!!!! No episode tonight. I hang out for the YT raw 2 mins snippets to drop and I'm very happy after that and I feel that my day is complete. However thank you for posting and advising us because the last time there was a baseball game I didn't know and waited up to 3am :crybaby:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2