[Current Drama 2021] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편, Mon-Fri 19.50 KST

Lmangla

For Whom The Bell Tolls...?   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these main characters will die by the end of the drama? (choose max 3)

• Seon Hwa
    • Jae Min
    • Tae Yang
    • Jae Kyung
    • Sang Hyeok
    • Hae Ran
    • Bok Soon
    • No one will die.
  2. 2. Which of these supporting characters will die by the end of the drama? (choose max 3)

• Bakery Uncle
    • Dal Bong (Bakery Dad)
    • Seo Jun (Bakery Oppa)
    • Sang Mi
    • Dae Guk (chairman)
    • Soo Cheol
    • Mal Ja (chicken mom)
    • Ok Kyung (golddigger)
    • Haeng Sil (Madame)
    • Kang In Ho (J-Capital)
    • BSH's Goldfish
    • Older Cellmate - Private Detective
    • Ji Na Younger Cellmate - Hacker
    • Someone else. Who?
  3. 3. Is Jaekyung faking her amnesia or does she really have it?

• Yes. Fake it til you make it.
    • Maybe. Anything is possible.
    • No. Kdrama amnesias are always real.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 02:00 PM

So Episode 106 ...

train trainwreck GIF

Yeah, its kinda like that ...

So JM summed it up best for me when he said that it doesn't matter if JK remembers or not, she still has to pay for what she's done ... Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a Winner!

After worrying for a brief moment about what BSH was really doing with MSH, it was nice to see that it was all a game, and as an added bonus BSH said she would stop as she didn't want to break JM's heart  ... :wub:

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

My poor Sang-Mi ...

failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monstersfailed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

Looks like we're in for a long wait while Bakery Oppa gets BSH out of his system, but hey, on a positive note at least we know he doesn't like Jin-Ah :lol:

As for Bok-Soon, I think her disapproval will be short lived. BSH was already speaking up for Sang-Mi, and I'm sure she'll back her.  Besides "if" JK is actually Bok-Soon's daughter, then Sang-Mi is an absolute angel in comparison, hence I don't see the disapproval lasting. 

MSH, the man who shamelessly left his common-law wife and new born son, to chase money/power in a shorter skirt, actually had the gall to call JM "heartless" for wanting to hold JK accountable ...

Animated GIF

We've had a J-Town sighting! :w00t: ...

On that note, it was GREAT to see BSH putting the screws to MSH to put up or shut up - Evidence Now or J-Town dies!

Ok now for the good(bad?) stuff -

After BSH walks away from Hae-Ran's dinner invite, and Hae-Ran WHISPERS ... Bit-Na ... my daughter ... look how far behind her JK is standing.  Hae-Ran was facing the opposite way, no way she hears that, no way.

Now the bigger issue - JK is in alarm that HR has figured out that BSH = Bit-Na - This proves beyond a doubt that JK is faking amnesia.  JK found out the Hae-Ran/Bit-Na/BSH connection in Episode 55 (ie;within the last 4 years), and she obviously remembers that.  Marrying MSH, losing her baby, framing BSH for the murders all happened before that, yet she claims she doesn't remember any of that?

If she's not faking then the writers just screwed the pooch big time, major story line error... we'll soon see :rolleyes:

P.S. - we did see the White Shouldered Black Pinstriped business suit before in this drama - it was in the clothing montage when JM took BSH on a shopping spree.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

S. - we did see the White Shouldered Black Pinstriped business suit before in this drama - it was in the clothing montage when JM took BSH on a shopping spree.

But the last fashion was white and plain black or grey? I did not think it was pin striped.

This just needs the Star Trek logo.

I think her memory loss was shortlived. She didn't have to fake it to the foolish butler. 
Does anyone notice that the butler has only one expression? Like the cheating guy in VIP.

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1