[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

18 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

The Promise was a great drama. I might rewatch it again.

I skipped the side character scenes and just watched the main plot scenes. It is going great. I have added Yellow Boots/ Ice Adonis to my list next. 

@chococarmela and @joccu Have you watched Yellow Boots/ Ice Adonis?

Edit

@joccu We are on the same page there, chingu. :ohboy2:I have around 30 episodes left of The Promise. Going to start Ice Adonis/ Yellow Boots next. I actually got tired of waiting for the revenge plot to begin in the Second Husband. So had to satisfy my makjang thirst somewhere else.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Looks like we are getting to why SFL will want FL in jail and soon. No way she wants this woman mixed up with a man she needs for her baby and her father’s approval. Though why these crazy SFL’s just don’t hire hitmen, I don’t know. 

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Looks like we are getting to why SFL will want FL in jail and soon. No way she wants this woman mixed up with a man she needs for her baby and her father’s approval. Though why these crazy SFL’s just don’t hire hitmen, I don’t know. 

It's obvious :P , dead people aren't humiliated they're just dead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Yellow Boots was just as great. But I hate how 

Reveal hidden contents

They killed the ML in the final episodes (Jung Chan.)

Are you sure? The ML was the idiot who was fooled by the SFL. The son of Julia. I hope they have a poll of shows that have mindboggling endings. This could be one. Ok I may be thinking of another show with Lee Yu Ri in it.

Sang Hyuk in a quandry is a nice touch. They still love each other but his ambition and greed and likewise JKs just get in the way. 
The ML is too old to be playing the favoured son trying to suceed in entertainment.

Is her mother still in a relationship with the father? JK is her meal ticket, it seems. It works in real life too. A sleazy woman got pregnant to a chaebol's child.

The father said to JK's mum that he was not going to be fooled twice. Did we have the Tae Pung case again? Make someone drunk and squeeze him. 
Now if it turned out that she is not his bio child, Sang Hyuk's goose is cooked.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

The ML was the idiot who was fooled by the SFL. The son of Julia. I hope they have a poll of shows that have mindboggling endings. This could be one.

I consider the ML to be the evil stepmother's son, the one who Yeon Hwa (FL) was in love with. The other ML was a complete idiot. Hated him.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

35 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

I consider the ML to be the evil stepmother's son, the one who Yeon Hwa (FL) was in love with. The other ML was a complete idiot. Hated him.

It was a toss up I guess who the ML was. The other ML's acting was quite bad. Just a pretty face. 
I don't think she was in love with the guy. He was her strong supporter.

• Blob 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

They still love each other but his ambition and greed and likewise JKs just get in the way. 

Love? :blink:  OMG - Please no, the man's words and actions were absolutely shameless when breaking things off, and now he wants to play nice because shades of buyers remorse are starting to set in?  No Thanks. 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

The ML is too old to be playing the favoured son trying to suceed in entertainment.

Agreed, I wish they'd just get it over with, and have her beat him senseless so we can move on with the heart-heals, and heart-feels.  They have to be at least dating when the bakery wars start, so his identity can be revealed and Sun-Hwa will mistakenly accuse him of spying.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

The father said to JK's mum that he was not going to be fooled twice. Did we have the Tae Pung case again? Make someone drunk and squeeze him. 

Still not sure on what exactly happened in their past ... but Ahjumma Aegyo aint making it

Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Love? :blink:  OMG - Please no, the man's words and actions were absolutely shameless when breaking things off, and now he wants to play nice because shades of buyers remorse are starting to set in?  No Thanks. 

Dig deep down, he did love her and feelings don't just vanish because a daughter of a rich man offers him what he has always wanted - material success.

He has gone too far to turn back even if remorseful. But for FL, it is important for her to know he has some regrets.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

Dig deep down, he did love her and feelings don't just vanish because a daughter of a rich man offers him what he has always wanted - material success.

He has gone too far to turn back even if remorseful. But for FL, it is important for her to know he has some regrets.

"...he did lover her..."  "did" being the operative word - By all means, enjoy his regret, drink his tears, rejoice in his realization he hitched his wagon to the wicked witch. But if she starts to get puppy eyes again, I'm the one thats gonna be crying.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

"...he did lover her..."  "did" being the operative word - By all means, enjoy his regret, drink his tears, rejoice in his realization he hitched his wagon to the wicked witch. But if she starts to get puppy eyes again, I'm the one thats gonna be crying.  :rolleyes:

They have a baby. Say Byeol needs a dad to play catch and go fishing etc.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

They have a baby. Say Byeol needs a dad to play catch and go fishing etc.

Well there's this guy, comes from a good family, not a bad singer, he's already got a crush on her, he just doesn't realize it yet - I'm sure he'd be okay to fish and play catch with ... that is if Sun-Hwa doesn't break his back first :rolleyes:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Well there's this guy, comes from a good family, not a bad singer, he's already got a crush on her, he just doesn't realize it yet - I'm sure he'd be okay to fish and play catch with ... that is if Sun-Hwa doesn't break his back first :rolleyes:

SB's father is confirmed scum but I have problems accepting a 30 year behaving like a juvenile as ML.

If the company is from the wife's family, that does cramp JK's claim. Else it should be up for grabs.

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla I noticed that we now have a brown piece next to our avatar and it looks like our level has been changed to number. I quite like being known as idol. My only chance of being one.

The preview has a few hair pulling. JK's mum and JM's mum, bakery lady and JK. Will those pulling move the story? 
I am waiting for FL to be sent to prison. It has to be the beginning of serious revenge.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Lmangla I noticed that we now have a brown piece next to our avatar and it looks like our level has been changed to number. I quite like being known as idol. My only chance of being one.

The preview has a few hair pulling. JK's mum and JM's mum, bakery lady and JK. Will those pulling move the story? 
I am waiting for FL to be sent to prison. It has to be the beginning of serious revenge.

thanks for the feedback, have passed it on team/admin; am not liking this flag either. :sweatingbullets:

am curious about how exactly FL ends up in prison and who ends up dying. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Episode 15 and it looks like I'm going 3 for 3 ...

- Jae-Min is being set up as a spy in the bakery wars, let the misunderstandings begin

- JK is gonna lose her baby, and she's going to need a new one quick to hand to Dad to take over the company - Sun-Hwa's baby is gonna get taken.  Yeah I know her kids a year+ older, but this is the kdramaverse ... can-do-easy

- Looks like Sun-Hwa is Bok-Soon's daughter ... Grandmas got some explaining to do

I did like Jae-Min taking a stand and telling his parents he'll be a proper business man - props. I also liked how he listened to his future MIL and was the first to try and make peace with Sun-Hwa ... didn't work of course, but again, props for trying.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1