[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

14 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

h, MSH & JK stayed in the parents house after marriage - Sharon & JM stayed too.  Only our intrepid Oppa smitten love hero has decided to venture out into the wild wild world ... you go girl!

SH lived with his mercenary crude mum till he got married, SM is still at home. They are both pro-money. 

JK was 12 when she moved away from her trashy lounge madam mum. But the woman is still popping in and out.
Those influences matter.

Bakery uncle is made a fool by the gold digger, so is the father. 

I definitely see a clear pattern. In real life, it's even more obvious among Asians. But again this is kdrama, we may see SM thrown out of the house and BSH bringing her into Hanok bakery where you @LeftCoastOppa may get your romance.

I am definitely banking on BSH calling Mrs Joo omma.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, maribella said:

I find the show to have too many side stories now, with the lounge woman -Dae Kook and now SM and Hanok bakery. Yes it looks like we need to wait for the penultimate episode for Bit Na to reunite with her mum. This time, I am going to get the 3 ommas.:hwaiting2:

I am still predicting you will not get the 3 Ommas....at most 2 times :surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Meryl Streep GIF by TIFF

Please find a poll, courtesy of @Lmangla for this week's discussion on Omma's in The Second Husband, above!

There are .... 3 Omma's ? :D Excuse my ignorance on this daily drama!

poll idea Qs based on posts from:

@maribella @LeftCoastOppa @Newbie21SG @tofumochu @youngae @jayakris @lhynne @backstreetboysfan

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

Just DUMB -Seon Hwa switching into Sharon and vice versa. Jae Min being spineless.. this drama is losing it's momentum as it's dragging on with HR sneaking around I guess they're really teasing it out and it's extremely frustrating. Only saving soul in this entire drama is Bok Soon and waiting to see if Seo Jun and Jin Ah get to date. SH has reverted back to her pitiful, naive, dim witted self. I like Sharon better at least she had sass and dressed well.:Furious:

I think the writer has caved in to everyone else's demands to just write the episodes as the previous episodes were snappy, well paced and kept you on edge. Now it's a lot of eye ball rolling and sighing. Can they just get HR to acknowledge SH as Bit na so that the show can get a move on.:crybaby:

• Like 5

The butler is still carrying out JK's instructions even now that Mrs Joo found out about his duplicity, if the preview can be trusted. So what will happen to him? JK will use him as a scapegoat before she is caught. He's going to commit suicide in desolation. There goes a duplicitous ingrate.

edit: is there a thread for red shoes replacement?

edit: I have just watched a bit more, now Mrs Joo had found out the Sharon/BSH secret. What a surprise! JM and BSH went shopping together, among other places, not even pretending to be Sharon. They live in the Yoon house and he kept calling her BSH, she kept having chats with MSH. I am surprised 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

edit: is there a thread for red shoes replacement?

There is....are you gonna watch it? 

This show is really addictive, binged Episode 66-72 in one go :facepalm:, trying to catch up with you guys by end of this week hahaha...before I rewind back and watched the first 65 episodes.

Just one stupid question from me as I haven't watched the backstory yet:

Why is Joo Hae Ran called Mrs Joo? Should it be Mrs Yoon or Mdm Joo instead? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh boy HR knows now, I really hope she listens to BSH and JM and joins their team please.

This decision will make or break my resolve to continue watching cos I am getting really frustrated with my Seon Hwa right now it's not worth the stress and angst to see it to the end and the whole Sang mi and Seo Jun storyline too will really do my head in. HR forever slapping Seon Hwa aka her beloved Bit na but she still doesn't know it yet is just getting on my nerves. Soo Chul still following JK around like a lovesick puppy yeah he needs to be taught a huge lesson on loyalty. Gold digger 2 timing minx needs to be sprung by father and son and I hope Bok Soon is there to witness this. Okay I am trying really hard to stay focused ....and positive to the end wish me luck :flushed:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

There is....are you gonna watch it? 

This show is really addictive, binged Episode 66-72 in one , trying to catch up with you guys by end of this week hahaha...before I rewind back and watched the first 65 episodes.

Just one stupid question from me as I haven't watched the backstory yet:

Why is Joo Hae Ran called Mrs Joo? Should it be Mrs Yoon or Mdm Joo instead? 

I am going to check it out, although after two dailies, I usually stopped a few months to unscramble my brain. 

What's the name?

I saw the subs of a few episodes saying Mrs Joo. 
In this show, I reserve 'madam' for JK's mother. :naughty:

The earlier episodes were great, the current ones make me yell 'hurry up'.

Did the gold digger steal SH's mum's cushion? Well, the woman had tricked her a few times, so if she's still around, it's probably karma for SH's mum.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Sunshine015 said:

If HR doesn't discover SH is Bit Na next week I'm gonna clock out. SH is like a cat chasing her tail and she should have spent the 4 years inside completing a degree because she really is such a scattered brain. I'll persevere though. :lol:

It's still 35 more episodes to go...long way! Dun't think they will reveal so soon.

Oh and is it likely that Jae Kyeong is Bok Soon's daughter???

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

It's still 35 more episodes to go...long way! Dun't think they will reveal so soon.

Oh and is it likely that Jae Kyeong is Bok Soon's daughter???

The official chart says she's the bio daughter of lounge madam, but they have been showing identical moles for bakery mum and JK. 
Many of us are not amused.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

The official chart says she's the bio daughter of lounge madam, but they have been showing identical moles for bakery mum and JK. 
Many of us are not amused.

Yeah, I was just seeing the moles and suspected they could be mother and daughter :wut:

Otoke???

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1