[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

If a man proposed to me like that, I'd forget all about my revenge :please:

Imagine if JM is in on this and will basically bring in "Sharon" as his new business partner/bride, becoming the "second husband". He vowed to protect her and I think he did save her from the Suitcase of Doom

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, Emily Bett said:

If a man proposed to me like that, I'd forget all about my revenge :please:

Imagine if JM is in on this and will basically bring in "Sharon" as his new business partner/bride, becoming the "second husband". He vowed to protect her and I think he did save her from the Suitcase of Doom

You might be right. I don't think he'll just sit back while SH is missing. And they might have become "partners" in those few months that she had been missing. A while back I regretted choosing the cellmates in the pole lol... I don't think her cellmates can make her have connections in the US even if they are with money but it would make sense if her cellmates were there in the vacation house and helped her and have called JM come to help SH.... Anyways Monday is too long to wait for the next episode, I think they might show how SH survived in the first few minutes too so I can;t wait to watch it. I'm glad baseball seaason is over too

• Like 7

finally no more baseball game/delays.. it affected Red Shoes too but no one's really liking it anymore anyways. 

Didn't Sang Hyuk use that funeral excuse already before? 

What's with that all pink outfit (reminds me of Legally Blonde except without the dog) :blink: And the white streaks of hair reminds me of the ones from Phoenix 2020 (the FL's sister/mom) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Emily Bett said:

If a man proposed to me like that, I'd forget all about my revenge 

You could be right, he could be in on the plan, That would be so great.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Should I watch every episode to catch up, or can I skip some?

don’t skip it  , you need to see HOW GIFTED THIS GUY is in bedroom  :joy:

sGJAeNQ.gif

**I can’t believe he still don’t have any self awareness of how ridiculous he is lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Ameera! I didn't know you were watching this drama too! I missed you.

6 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I think you should, it is good episodes. But it is up to you though:).

Oh, okay, great!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Ameera! I didn't know you were watching this drama too! I missed you.

Miss you too , I was watching it but I wasn’t active in the thread , now oppa got more scenes  I am came to the thread :wub:

.. I am heartbroken for him :tears:
PVfG4aM.gif

** let’s read you thought when you start it  , love reading your thoughts :)

• Like 9
  • Love 6

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Miss you too , I was watching it but I wasn’t active in the thread , now oppa got more scenes  I am came to the thread :wub:

.. I am heartbroken for him :tears:

the only kdrama character who is going to be eventually thrilled that there is a birth secret and he doesn't belong to that family. because then he gets the girl. yay for birth secrets! :D 

279c40b7064a5fd802dc863d4c2ddf45.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I be stalking these actors IG for clues.LOL. 
The actor who plays JH posted a pic with the little boy. They are both wearing suits matching and looks like wedding type flowers in background in one background. 
Also one fan posted a small clip of FL filming no scene but it’s her with her cruella hair. 
We need spoilers for all the delays and missed episodes like come on. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

**I can’t believe he still don’t have any self awareness of how ridiculous he is lol 

They have had a baby together and she was begging him to stay for many episodes. We thought she was going to remain Miss otoke. But she has said that only a few times.

So you can't blame him for having expectations. :lol:

edit: sorry moderators, I don't know to merge these two postings.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, maribella said:

They have had a baby together and she was begging him to stay for many episodes. We thought she was going to remain Miss otoke. But she has said that only a few times.

So you can't blame him for having expectations. :lol:

edit: sorry moderators, I don't know to merge these two postings.

can’t wait for ex reaction when he see her with new man  :joy: 

** he wouldn’t believe after episodes of rumours she will leave him with his brother in law she leave him with mysterious third guy lol 

* I had to do this video 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Should I watch every episode to catch up, or can I skip some? This drama is actually good btw, although some of the acting is questionable at times.

Watch every episode, it's pretty fast moving anyways and loads happens so you don't wanna miss out on anything. I'm seriously loving this drama so far!

Tagging @bluesappir to join in on the fun!

• Like 9
  • Blob 3

I'm hoping now that JM has been informed of his sister's evilness, he and BSH have concocted this plan over the last few months as  the "investor".  She has to come up with a sizeable amount of money to pull it off, as well as the resources (clothes, cars, associates, etc) to look genuine, and  I'm sure JM could and would be willing to do that.  But then, there's always her new network of ex-cons that might be valuable.  Next week should be fun. :D

• Like 13
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, msmy said:

I'm hoping now that JM has been informed of his sister's evilness, he and BSH have concocted this plan over the last few months as  the "investor".  She has to come up with a sizeable amount of money to pull it off, as well as the resources (clothes, cars, associates, etc) to look genuine, and  I'm sure JM could and would be willing to do that.  But then, there's always her new network of ex-cons that might be valuable.  Next week should be fun. :D

JM depends on the parents apart from his salary. I am aiming for Mrs Joo. 

The writer is keeping her escape a mystery so we will keep watching, just hope it is not so kdramaland when revealed.

After escaping, she called the number again - she remembers it :lol:. Met her and they had a reunion. Then they both planned to bring down the Yoons.

I would really hate the writer if JK is bakery mum's daughter. The best thing for a triple murderer is whole life prison, and she is not the chairman's daughter- some poor man's offspring.

• Like 11