[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

On 10/19/2021 at 10:01 PM, Lmangla said:

omo, omo, what is jae kyung doing in that preview? why is she fixing sae chool's tie? is this innocent or the start of something else... 

She said it's been awhile sibce they had champagne. So I am guessing they had some 'history'. But she's a snob, no servant is good for her.

I wonder if it really happens in Korea.

The mistress' child is accepted into the family overnight. Happens in so many dramas. I would have thought she would be the father's dirty secret.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

The dirty duo cannot divorce just yet since I haven’t seen enough of JK slapping MSH. There was definite sexual undertone in today episode while JK was touching her loyal snake SC.  Wonder if this is the reason he’s so devoted to her. 

Once bitten twice shy BSH is wary of JM intentions so she zoned him out.  His identity, familial ties to JK and MSH, and his family picked future wife being kept hidden just smacks of her ex prior actions. To BSH, seeing is believing and she’s shutting off listening to JM explanation since she trusted and was betrayed  by her two timing greedy lowlife ex.

There are monsters living at the Yoon residence. Is that why HR having nightmares while sleeping next to one of them who is her husband/daughter killer? She knows of one monster but the other three JK, SC, and MSH is worth keeping her eyes on. Her multiple decades in planning her revenge against troll chairman might be derailed by any of them.

Until JM figure out that SC is an enemy, it’s best for BSH to keep her distance from him. Don’t want to see JM innocently passing info about BSH to SC because he isn’t aware SC help plot and cover up JK crimes. Will he believe that his sister JK is a double murderer if BSH tells him? While BSH is working to prove her innocence, she should also come up with a plan to sideline SC. It will be the biggest setback to JK evil plotting unless MSH steps in to protect his meal ticket.

Asking the writer to reject the thought of writing any future interactions between spy MSM and baker son. The Moon siblings are back stabbers and should never be allowed to be happy. Plus it’s cruel to see the very nice baker son be involve with that nasty family. 

Two thumbs up for 2 of BSH cell mates showing up to help and hopefully become her trusted lifetime friends. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

I know SH is a greedy, opportunistic creep like his mum, but I do have a soft spot for a daddy who loves his child a lot. :bashful:

ouch, ouch, don't hit me :Megalol:yes he deserves the slaps but not from the serpent queen JK. She makes use of everyone she knows or she's nasty to them. The chairman is the only one she panders to. She backbites her stepmother and can't even pretend to respect her MIL.

Someone suggested the other shoe was in THE box which means BSH is Bit Na. Then the only way JM and BSH can be a couple is for JM to not be Mrs Joo's son. I hope JK is not Bit Na nor  the Bakery lady's daughter. 

@vintage I agree, even if SM is the nicest of the Moons, they are all greedy, leeching type and untrustworthy.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Someone suggested the other shoe was in THE box which means BSH is Bit Na. Then the only way JM and BSH can be a couple is for JM to not be Mrs Joo's son. I hope JK is not Bit Na nor  the Bakery lady's daughter.

Even if the shoe is in the box, it doesn't necessarily mean BSH is Bit-Na. We still don't know who those shoes were originally on.  What if the shoes got switched at a critical moment?  Sorry, while I'm sure we're getting set up for a tug on the Mother/Daughter heart strings with Hae-Ran, I'm still going with Bok-Soon for the win.

Second mother reveal will go down like this ... Hae-Ran & BSH will initially believe they are Mother/Daughter, cue happiness overload, then something happens to BSH and she's hurt badly, and she needs something transplanted, Hae-Ran won't understand why she's not a DNA match but to save BSH she begins to ask around and of course Bok-Soon offers to volunteer - In the hospital, a lab tech who doesn't know Hae-Ran, simply brings back a report after testing, and tells Bok-Soon ... "you and your daughter are compatible" ... " but I'm not her mother" .... lab tech looks confused, checks the sheet, then shows it to Bok-Soon ... " you're a 99.99% DNA match ... cue waterworks

Besides, Jae-Min is far too in love with BSH now for the Writer/PD to pull a secret siblings on us - Hae-Ran will just have to settle with BSH being her Daughter-In-Law

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

between Haeran's daughter or Bok soon's daughter, it's a shame that the writers do that, they all confuse viewers, and currently we're really confused, but since SH and JM have feelings, logic would dictate that SH be the daughter of Bok Soon, I hope we will know very soon the truth about babies and the real mother of SH (even if the characters will not know until the end, we want to know)

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Second mother reveal will go down like this ... Hae-Ran & BSH will initially believe they are Mother/Daughter, cue happiness overload, then something happens to BSH and she's hurt badly, and she needs something

There will be a dna test before BSH goes otoke again. We don't want to hear that, do we? The Chairman (hardnose chaebol) will also demand a dna test. Any Mrs Joo/BSH misunderstanding would end by two episodes. 

Mrs Joo said to JK no wonder the chairman hates you, even when you were a girl. I think there is a story here.

edit: 

Mrs Joo put two and two together and realised that JK was the rich woman who took SH from BSH. She got huffy and tried to pay BSH, I am guessing, to stayaway.

The preview showed JM oppa singing his heart out, without his mask. We will get the pairing and before long the second husband. 

SH and JK made up after a blowup at SH's house.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

@maribellaThe serpent queen is a great nickname for JK. MSH doesn’t deserve a nice wife or a happy marriage so I’m okay with JK delivering the slaps. I’ll also have a soft spot for him as a caring dad if Tae Yang turns out to be a random kid they adopted or JK had a miracle birth. Otherwise a caring father would not put his son in danger by putting him next to JK if TY turns out to be BSH son. I’m not even sure if the writer will go with that scenario since we already got several story lines of missing or lost children.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, vintage said:

@maribellaThe serpent queen is a great nickname for JK. MSH doesn’t deserve a nice wife or a happy marriage so I’m okay with JK delivering the slaps. I’ll also have a soft spot for him as a caring dad if Tae Yang turns out to be a random kid they adopted or JK had a miracle birth. Otherwise a caring father would not put his son in danger by putting him next to JK if TY turns out to be BSH son. I’m not even sure if the writer will go with that scenario since we already got several story lines of missing or lost children.

I think this is one of those shows with many mixed up missing kids. A kumbaya ending won't be complete without SB.
SH's mum said something that TY was adopted and SH gave a very snappy reminder. He was also very a affectionate and indulgent father from the first scene TY was shown. 
If he was not then it was a deliberate effort to confuse us.

We still have many more episodes ahead.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I am liking the pace of this drama. I hope they keep it up. I think that JM and BSH may get married sooner than later. I mean I think they are moving on BSH forgiving JM at a faster pace. Usually it’s dragged out for like ever. 
Also the evil couple has mention more than once about “What happens when JM gets married and has a child”. That seems like setup waiting to happen. When something is mentioned more than once it tends to happen. Maybe after her innocence is proved. Celebrations happen.
So I think that BSH is going to do what JK did to get SH. Get pregnant first than marry JM. That would really send JK over the edge. 

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Can someone tell me what is the reason for BSH  helping the greedy leach the ex mother in law with the dead husband memorial? it don't make sense why go there so you can be slap? but this time is not a slap is hair pulling i thought she got tough in prison and why hang around her ex in law knowin how evil she is,  this  a waste of time for her   she could spend it thinking of a way to make them pay go figure? oh and please writer  do not put blue jean on BSH is  unflattering it remind me of her in Man in Veil where  do the  wardrobe  department get outfit from?   but the other character get nice outfit at least they can dress her nicer it dont need to be fancy i  saw her in other drama where she dress nice so it can be done is this a way to show her station? you still can dress nice and she could of take some of the  cash from her locker to buy decent outfit. GRRRRRR

Now to JM why cant they write a good  male lead where he have no past with her and help her take down these people?

He accuse her of stealing his watch and believe she is a murderer and who got her a bad   lawyer who told her to plead guilty,while he live a good life aboard  and why hide the fact from her to begin with that  his sister is  marry  to her ex and the worse of all is lying to the baker son and his family all this years   of who his family is why is he hiding it and people want BSH to trust him and fall in love with him after what his sister did to BSH cause it show when its time to take down his family  who will he side with? BSH or his family ? think da Elliana Walmsley Shopping GIF by Brat TVLying Game Show GIF by ABC Network       

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

@maribella SH is affectionate because the child is his own first born. (That's my theory) I love and approve of the name 'Serpent Queen' too. Coming back to the drama, I feel the reason why she doesn't let 'her'  son mingle with the MIL is because all 3, including the husband fabricated the lies , guilty of passing off BSH's son as their own. She is afraid that MIL might spill the beans since she is such a blabbermouth. This explains why the MIL keeps insisting on meeting her grandson. Ah the ties of the blood!:surprisedwut:

YARN | I know you think I'm melodramatic, ma'am. | Veep (2012) - S02E02  Signals | Video gifs by quotes | 61fce072 | 紗

@Yazusa All your points are valid. However, chingu the reason we are all here and we put up with everything they throw at us is because.....we love:approves:

the drama gifs | WiffleGif

@youngae I like the pace too post BSH's return from the prison but I want the serpent snake and her loyal snake buddy to

GIF - Burn GIF and Burn Reaction GIFS - Viral Viral Videos

some moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   :evilelmo:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, confusedheart said:

husband fabricated the lies , guilty of passing off BSH's son as their own. She is afraid that MIL might spill th

I don't think JK knows TY is SB. If she did, the kid would be in hell.

I really would appreciate it if this writer gives BSH her mum, right now. 
Those scummy women are keeping/ stealing her box- shoot them.

Thank goodness, SH's mum's friend is not ending up with master baker. She is two timing him with MJ's former manager or something.

• Like 7

preview: looks like we are going to have a battle of macaroons. is anyone else surprised that jae kyung can supposedly bake? she doesn't look like someone who enjoys being in the kitchen as she scowls so much while tasting cookies.... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla I found it funny that yesterday episode JK said that she can bake but not cook and I just thought she's like me. :loolz: 

I mean I can cook but I rather bake if I had choose. 

So JK is going to steal SH macaroon recipe. Shocker! 

• Like 5

they didn't show what happened after that nightclub scene even though it was in ep 48 preview but I think it will show up in ep 50 instead as a flashback scene. Back in ep 42 there was a preview scene that didn't play in ep 43 but showed up at the beginning of 44 instead when SJ shows SH a paper with SC's face/information on it. 

If the box was that important why didn't the grandma just keep it at home? I hope JK isn't BS' daughter, I'm pretty sure BS would be disappointed in how her daughter turned out to be and JK would only take advantage of her kindness. I imagine if she were HR's daughter she would be even more arrogant and wouldn't have to fight with JM for the company. BS' outfits are so pretty though :) they remind me of the FL's dresses in Love for a Thousand More (web-drama) 

looks like SH has a back-up plan for JK stealing her macaroons..? I can't wait to see the next episode! 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1