[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

a little late but if you haven't seen the preview, here you go:

am more curious why jae kyung is showing her secret stash of prized goodies to sang hyuk. she is going to so regret it later. maybe sae chool will give her a whack. am still waiting for her to have an affair with sae chool... 

• Like 12

is the subbing team super excited? the episode was good. really liked jae min pointing out that jae kyung has no standing to discipline tae yang when she is so irresponsible and refuses to take any accountability. am waiting for jae min to leak jae kyung's actions at the company. he seems to be quietly collecting the cards against both jae kyung as well as sang hyuk. chicken mom is worried for her son's safety but sang hyuk thinks he is all safe. ha! little does he know that his wife is dreaming of killing him once she achieves her goals. sae chool thinks he saw seon hwa at hanok bakery and is freaking out. so will we have both sharon and seon hwa floating around at the same time now? how will they fool the murderous duo? and where did peter really come from? is he one of jae min's friends? 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Is it just me or there really is no translation on the teaser for next epi? I'm dying to know what they are saying in the teaser

Here is my translation:

JM - There is somebody I need to bring to you

HR - You mean there is a young lady you are dating?

JM - Mom, it could be somebody you know, too.

JK - In case you betray me, all this money will get burned and you and I will disappear into a heap of ash.

JM - Dad, I would like to reveal my identity as your son.

Chairman - Let me introduce to you in this function, the new Executive Director, Yun Jae Min.

JM - Ms. Bong Seon Hwa, would you marry me?

SH - Yes. Let us get married.

---------------

It looks like JM is totally taking matters into his hands.  I cannot wait to see HR's reaction when he takes SH to meet her.  I guess that may come only next week.  At least the proposal and the definite "yes" answer is coming in this episode!  Can't wait!!!

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 7

Okay, while I'm with the rest of you shipping BSH & JM, a marriage hook up with 30+ episodes to go means only one thing ... PAIN ... and lots of it.

Since it was clear that these two already have deep feelings for each other, marrying them off together only adds one critical thing to the equation - fauxcest angst - You know JK will use it now that JM has been elevated in the company, and depending on how much HR knows about Bit-Na she just might let JM's real parentage remain a mystery if BSH is still viewed as fraudster. 

While I liked the latest episode, the drama is starting to stretch the believability  factor a bit - BSH is playing Sharon, but insists on doing her day job at the Bakery where anyone can walk in and see her ... just like it appears SC did ... dumb.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, while I'm with the rest of you shipping BSH & JM, a marriage hook up with 30+ episodes to go means only one thing ... PAIN ... and lots of it.

am not sure if we ruining her life JM think this a proposal kiss :joy: 

pOfjtp5.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

So this was a 3rd proposal and she even says yes, but we still don't have a real marriage!   Marrying Sharon doesn't count. 

Let Me Go GIF by GraduationRand Paul Fauci GIF by GIPHY News

So we will have to wait for yet another proposal from JM at some point and hopefully SH will say a "real yes".  But the proposal scene was sweet today too.

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You make a very good point.  Let us not have SH and JM talking of getting married yet.  Then the brother-sister stuff is bound to start and it will be painful.

Let us have Sharon as JM's girlfriend now, and let HR allow them to get married.  Maybe HR and Sharon can get close too.  With JM now becoming Executive Director, it will all make JK run around trying to prove that JM is not the chairman's son.  When she does that, HR will prove that JK is not the chairman's daughter either.  Haha! ... Let all that use up episodes, and we can skip the confusion of SH and JM being brother-sister.  And then HR being SH's mother can be revealed safely too.  [EDIT:  By then, JK's and the chairman's money can be "stolen" by Sharon/JM, and it can be also revealed that it was no stealing because SH is after all the only rightful heir to all that money, as the daughter of the founder of the company! That would be great.]

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

Was really excited to watch the episode last night today but it seems like the subs aren't out yet. I got spoiled the other day as the subs was early lol...

I saw Sang Hyuk actor post a picture of him and TY on a matching "wedding clothes" on his insta ... I guess we'll have a wedding soon unless JK will find out about SH and Sharon as the same person and spoil it for us. 

• Like 5