larus

QUEENMAKER

Z88Lvj_2f.jpg

Drama: Queenmaker

Hangul: 메이커

Genre: drama, political

Network: Netflix

Episodes: 12

Director: Oh Jin-Seok (Love With Flaws, My Sassy Girl, Yong-Pal, Modern Farmer, Goddess of Marriage)

Writer: Moon Ji-Young (Who are You, I love Lee Tae Ri)

Release Date: April 14, 2023

Runtime: Friday

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

'Queen Maker' is known as a drama about'Womens', where two women who lived in a markedly different life join hands to create a world where justice and truth live.

The two women, who had lived sharply different lives, hold their hands together and threw themselves onto the cliff to create a world where justice and truth are alive.

Cast

Kim Hee-ae takes as Hwang Do-hee

Moon So-ri as Oh Seung-sook

Ryu Soo-young as Baek Jae-min

Jin Kyung as Seo Min Jeong

Kim Tae Hoon as

Lee Kyoung-Young as

Seo Yi Sook as

Ok Ja Yeon as

Kim Byung-ok as

Ki Do Hoon as

Hong Ju Won as

Character descriptions

Hwang Do Hee (Kim Hee ae), the best expert in the PI (President Identity) consulting field, who has penetrated the world of the highest class like a knife. In a challenging world of managing the image of the company's chief executive and increasing corporate value through it, her method is talked about like a bible. As the leader of the strategy planning department of Eunsung Group, the third largest business group in Korea, she is a master of image making that analyzes the appearance, speech, habits, taste, rumors, and fatal weaknesses of the Eunsung owner's family, and packs them tightly to prevent ownerism and protect the position of the group. Eunsung Group's best power woman, coveted by all Korean conglomerates.

Oh Seung-sook ( Moon So-Ri), a woman who is fighting a lonely fight on the rooftop of Eunseong Department Store. She is a labor human rights lawyer who cares for the troubled hearts of the common people with a hot heart that cannot stand injustice, a loud voice representing the weak, and an upright gaze on the world. It is a crazy rhinoceros that unstoppably hits vested devils who have risen to the top of the world with money and power. It is a self-proclaimed goddess of justice in Korea, walking like a rhinoceros horn for the common people and workers for 20 years.

Posters

600mEp_2f.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4

Moon So-ri becomes a 'Queen'... The main character of 'Queen Maker'

JOWDRV2WIBXZ45YQKMBCHMX4CM.jpg

Actress Moon So-ri will be the main character of the new drama 'Queen Maker'.

On the 29th, an entertainment official told Sports Chosun, "Moon So-ri will continue her hard work as the main character of the new drama 'Queen Maker' (written by Moon Ji-young, directed by Oh Jin-seok)." 'Queen Maker' is a drama that depicts a desperate woman who throws herself over a cliff, holding hands and throwing herself over a cliff, throwing away all previous methods to create a world where justice and truth live.

Moon So-ri plays Oh Seung-sook, a labor rights lawyer and 'crazy rhino'. She has been walking like a rhinoceros horn for the common people and workers for 20 years. She is a self-proclaimed Korean Goddess of Justice. She is the president of the Women Workers' Association, the head of the Korean Women's Human Rights Ripple Committee, and a member of the Workers' Solidarity Guidance Committee where human rights are alive. She is a female lead with the highest level of combat power. She is currently active as a labor rights lawyer and popular YouTuber. She has no interest in power, but with the help of queen maker Hwang Do-hee, she rushes like her rhinoceros to become a real queen, the mayor of Seoul.

Moon So-ri is capturing viewers' eyes by showing her realistic acting through the currently airing MBC drama 'Only Without Going Crazy'. He, who has already overwhelmed the audience with his unrivaled presence and activity that crosses the film industry and CRT, is joining the movie 'Operation Seoul' and showing 'the end of hard work'. Expectations are high on what kind of charm Moon So-ri, who has been seen as a strong woman, will show through 'Queen Maker'.

'Queen Maker' is a new drama that appears in a situation where 'women's epic drama' is gaining strength recently. This raises the expectations of viewers.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/06/29/YPSJU4QYAN42KOWKQ3OCWAC3LE/

Kim Hee-ae to become 'Queen Maker'.. Return to small screen after 'The World of the Married'

2021063001002348800150551.jpg

On the 29th, an entertainment official told Sports Chosun, "Kim Hee-ae will return as the main character of the new drama 'Queen Maker' (written by Moon Ji-young, directed by Oh Jin-seok)." 'Queen Maker' is a drama that depicts a desperate woman who throws herself over a cliff, holding hands and throwing herself over a cliff, throwing away all previous methods to create a world where justice and truth live.

Kim Hee-ae takes on the role of Queen Maker Hwang Do-hee, a woman who has never come down from a 12 cm stiletto kill heel in 12 years. She is the best person in the field of PI (President Identity) consulting who has penetrated the world of the highest class like a knife. She is currently the leader of the Eunsung Group’s strategic planning office, which is currently ranked 3rd in the domestic business world, and she analyzes every detail of the Eunseong owner’s appearance, tone, habits, taste, rumors, and fatal weaknesses, and packs them thoroughly to prevent owner risk and to enhance the group’s status. It is the master of image making that protects. Then he overcame her crisis and moves to put Oh Seung-sook in the mayor of Seoul.

After rocking Korea with the drama 'The World of the Married', which ended last year with an all-time record of 28.4%, Kim Hee-ae is returning to the CRT after a long time. (Nielsen Korea, national standard for paid households) Expectations are also high on what kind of strong female image Kim Hee-ae, who has already confirmed as an 'irreplaceable actress' through the unique world of drama 'Secret Love', will show through 'Queen Maker' lose 'Queen Maker' is a new drama that appears in a situation where 'women's epic drama' is gaining strength recently. This raises the expectations of viewers.

(Google translate)

https://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=202106300100234880015055&ServiceDate=20210629

• Like 3

Kim Hee-ae and Moon So-ri comeback with 'Queen Maker'?... Both sides "under review"

01.26783536.1.jpg

Attention is focused on whether we can meet actress Kim Hee-ae and her Moon So-ri in one work.

On the 29th, Kim Hee-ae's agency, YG Entertainment, and Moon So-ri's agency, C-JeS Entertainment, said, "We have received an offer to appear in the new drama 'Queen Maker' and are considering it." Kim Hee-ae was offered an image maker Hwang Do-hee, a former leader of the strategic planning department of a conglomerate, and Moon So-ri, a human rights lawyer and mayor candidate Oh Seung-suk

'Queenmaker' is a work that depicts a desperate woman who throws herself over a cliff, holding hands and throwing herself over a cliff, throwing away all the methods so far to create a world where justice and truth are alive. The story of a woman who wants to become a 'Queen' and a woman who makes a 'Queen' stimulates curiosity

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202106298836H

New articles mentioned that both the actresses are rewing this work. I think they will sign for this drama. It is a very good cast.

This drama was under production last year with Kim Sun Ah as the queen maker and Uhm Jung Hwa as the labor rights lawyer. The same writer and PD.

Source https://news.joins.com/article/23897559?cloc=rss-news-total_list

The other cast members were Kwon Yul and Goo Ja Sung (playing Yoon Dong Ju.) I read early this year that this drama was canceled or postponed and I see they chanced the cast. I like the old cast and the new  cast, and I like that there is another woman centric drama about women in their 40s. I am glad they will produce this drama after all.

I am looking forward to see Kim Hee ae  in another drama. I am curently watching Moon So Ri in On the Verge of Insanity. Good cast.

• Like 3

Kim Hee Ae and Moon SoRi in one drama?! They could spend 16 episodes picking and eating berries and I'll watch!

:love:

Hopefully this cast will work out. I'm sad that Uhm Jung Hwa and Kim Sun Ah had to pass it over but hey, this story seems like one for the veteran actors I love.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

Hopefully this cast will work out. I'm sad that Uhm Jung Hwa and Kim Sun Ah had to pass it over but hey, this story seems like one for the veteran actors I love.

I don`t know what happened. Perhaps they did not sign in the first place. I am sad for Kim Sun Ah and Uhm Jung Hwa but I love the replacement too.

The article that mentioned the cancelation.

Kim Seon-ah and Uhm Jung-hwa, who people were looking forward to... The sad news was delivered

img_20210115164418_b8596dba.webp

The production of the drama that Uhm Jung-hwa and Kim Seon-ah were scheduled to appear in was canceled.

On the 15th January 2001, Daily Sports reported that the production of the drama 'W: City of Immortal Women', starring Kim Seon-ah and Uhm Jung-hwa, was canceled. According to the media, director Oh Jin-seok, who was in charge of directing, said directly to management, "The cast will be officially disbanded."

It is possible to prepare a new filming for the canceled drama by changing the director, but it is currently impossible.

'W: The City of Immortal Women' is a work that tvN was most likely to organize, and two women, who had lived drastically different lives, threw away all their methods to create a world where justice and truth live, holding hands and climbing over a cliff.

It is a drama that deals with a desperately thrown away woman man In addition to Kim Seon-ah and Uhm Jung-hwa, actors Kwon Yul and Koo Ja-sung were added to the cast list.

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/610709

I see that the director is the same. Let see if tvN will pick this drama as rumored in the earlier articles.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Kim Hee Ae and Moon SoRi in one drama?! They could spend 16 episodes picking and eating berries and I'll watch!

@africandramalover When I saw the thread and the actors... I thought I'm gonna tag you but of course you're here already so fast. I knew it.

And once again. It's so nice to see  women in their 40's get a lead role in drama. They still matter to viewers like.

And the story and character.....

"She is a labor human rights lawyer who cares for the troubled hearts of the common people with a hot heart that cannot stand injustice, a loud voice representing the weak, and an upright gaze on the world"

11 hours ago, larus said:

" 'Queen Maker' is a drama that depicts a desperate woman who throws herself over a cliff, holding hands and throwing herself over a cliff, throwing away all previous methods to create a world where justice and truth live.

@larus wow the  character.. so dramatic. it's like... "as long as I live I shall never go hungry again" kinda. But in this  case... as long as she lives she'll make sure everyone gets justice.. that truth and justice prevails for weak and poor who needs it.  

Here's hoping we get other good cast for this.  Looking forward to this and other updates.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jongski said:

And once again. It's so nice to see  women in their 40's get a lead role in drama. They still matter to viewers like.

Yes, that`s what I love. There will be many upcoming kdramas that have women as the center of the story and I am happy. There are lots of youth dramas. It is good that they give 40s women a chance to be the lead as well. 

Thirty Nine', 'Queen Maker', 'Green Mothers Club', women drama sortie

8ff2fe9e7294ca292ba982de83bb15d23acf99f7

Works dealing with 'women (close and deep friendship between women)' are coming out one after another.

Actors Kim Hee-ae and Moon So-ri are also considering appearing in 'Womans'.

On the 29th, officials from Kim Hee-ae's agency YG Entertainment and Moon So-ri's agency C-JeS Entertainment told Sports Today, "We are considering an offer to appear in the new drama 'Queen Maker'."

'Queen Maker' is a drama depicting the desperate 'womens' of two women who have lived dramatically different lives. Writer Moon Ji-young, who wrote the dramas 'Style' and 'Who Are You', is in charge of the screenplay, and producer Oh Jin-seok of 'Yong-Pal', 'My Sassy Girl' and 'People with Legs' takes the megaphone.

It is known that Kim Hee-ae was offered the role of Hwang Do-hee, a former leader of the strategy planning office of a chaebol family, and Moon So-ri, who was a labor and human rights lawyer and mayor candidate Oh Seung-wook. Attention is drawn to the story told by two 'Queens' who have come together to create a world where justice and truth are alive. The arrangement is undecided.

(Google translate)

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=73234172964

• Like 3

Kim Hee Ae And Moon So Ri In Talks To Lead Upcoming Drama

1f520068b83f49bb940241c83c1d4c13.jpeg?s=

Jun 29, 2021
by S. Cho

Both Kim Hee Ae and Moon So Ri are reviewing their offers for a new drama!

On June 29, a representative of the entertainment industry shared with Sports Chosun that both Kim Hee Ae and Moon So Ri would be starring in the upcoming drama “Queen Maker” (literal title). The “womance” drama tells the story of two women who used to lead starkly different lives, but leave everything they know behind to combine forces and create a just and truthful world.

Kim Hee Ae’s reported character is Hwang Do Hee, a skilled career woman who hasn’t come down from her 12 centimeter (approximately 4.7 inch) high stilettos for the past 12 years. She’s the best in her field of President Identity (PI) consulting and is the leader of the Strategic Planning Office at Eunsung Group, the third best domestic business.

By analyzing the appearance, voice tone, habits, preferences, rumors, and fatal weaknesses of the Eunsung Group’s owner’s family, she is able to perfectly present them in a way that reduces owner risk. Despite all her hard work in this field, she overcomes adversity to work towards making Oh Seung Sook the mayor of Seoul.

Moon So Ri is reported to portray Oh Seung Sook, a labor rights lawyer nicknamed “crazy rhinoceros.” For the past 20 years, Oh Seung Sook has plowed through like a “rhino’s horn” for common people and workers and is a self-proclaimed Korean Lady of Justice. She is the president of the Women’s Worker Association, Korean Women’s Human Rights Wave, and leader of the Worker’s Solidarity with Rights foundation, proving her charm as a powerful female lead who stops at nothing to protect the weak.

As a current labor rights lawyer and a popular YouTuber, Oh Seung Sook has no interest in authority, but thanks to the help of “Queen Maker” Hwang Do Hee, she becomes determined to become the mayor of Seoul.

In response to these reports, Kim Hee Ae’s agency YG Entertainment commented to Sports Today, “The new drama ‘Queen Maker’ is a project that Kim Hee Ae is reviewing.”

Moon So Ri’s agency C-JeS Entertainment shared, “Moon So Ri received an offer for ‘Queen Maker’ and is reviewing it.”

If confirmed, this will be Kim Hee Ae’s first drama since the smash hit “The World of the Married.” Moon So Ri is currently appearing on MBC’s “On the Verge of Insanity.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477177wpp/kim-hee-ae-and-moon-so-ri-in-talks-to-lead-upcoming-drama

• Like 3

Works dealing with 'women (close and deep friendship between women)' are coming out one after another.

And we like it. Thumbs up to that.

13 hours ago, larus said:

Yes, that`s what I love. There will be many upcoming kdramas that have women as the center of the story and I am happy. There are lots of youth dramas. It is good that they give 40s women a chance to be the lead as well. 

Thirty Nine', 'Queen Maker', 'Green Mothers Club', women drama sortie

@larus also the upcoming  drama High Society, and  Bride of Black. So good to see them women actors.  But I'm missing someone. I want to see my favorite Park Si Yeon in one of these women dramas. Hopefully.

• Like 2

I hope we`ll get more information about the other cast soon. I know that this drama will air next year but I am excited for this project and I need to know more about it. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Recently, female epic dramas are looking for the main room in order. I thought there was only jealousy, jealousy, and fights, but now it is making viewers cry and laugh with a more diverse narrative.

I6O7ZFFIOGBXNNPSOCGXVQRKPQ.jpg

JTBC's ' Be Melodramatic', which colored the summer of 2019 with sympathy, contains the stories of friends of the same age living in the same house. Im Jin-ju (Chun Woo-hee), Hwang Han-ju (Han Ji-eun), and Lee Eun-jung (Jeon Yeo-bin) heal their wounds and move forward for a better life, drawing deep sympathy for viewers, and among some viewers, it is considered as a 'drama of life'. It also opened a new chapter in 'women's epic drama'.

In the meantime, 'Women's Narrative' has mainly featured stories of women looking at each other as enemies, such as fights and jealousy, but since then, they have been able to increase empathy by containing stories about friendship and loyalty.

The story of 'friendship' is good, but the story of women running together toward a goal will also fill the CRT. In the new drama 'Queen Maker', which is currently expected to match Moon So-ri and Kim Hee-ae, two women who have lived dramatically different lives join hands, throwing away all previous methods to create a world where justice and truth are alive. It depicts a desperate woman who throws herself over a cliff. Expectations are high as Moon So-ri is discussing Oh Seung-sook, a labor human rights lawyer who challenges the mayor of Seoul, and Kim Hee-ae is discussing Queen Maker Hwang Do-hee.

In a situation where the women's drama that escaped the 'obvious relationship' is receiving favorable reviews from viewers, more diverse narratives are expected to fill the CRT. From Son Ye-jin to Lee Young-ae, Moon So-ri, Kim Hee-ae, and the rookie Ahn Eun-jin, expectations are focused on the stories the actresses will fill.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/07/30/6WVFY3EQXJQ2XTQZAJWUJ33CEE/

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Ryu Soo-young joins the lead role in 'Queen Maker'

1633499158445813.jpg

Actor Ryu Soo-young will join the new drama 'Queen Maker' as the main character.

As a result of the coverage of Xports News on the 6th, Ryu Soo-young will appear in the new drama 'Queen Maker', which is scheduled to be broadcast next year. After MBC's 'I Have a Goal', which aired this year, once again visiting the small screen in a new drama.

'Queen Maker' is a work that depicts the story of two women who have lived dramatically different lives, holding hands to create a world where justice and truth live. It is known that the OTT program is being discussed.

Ryu Soo-young takes on the role of Baek Jae-min, the national announcer in 'Queen Maker'. Baek Jae-min is a national announcer who has been the main news anchor anchor for many years. It is expected that we will be able to see a new face of Ryu Soo-young.

Earlier, it was reported that Moon So-ri and Kim Hee-ae would appear in 'Queen Maker'. Kim Hee-ae plays 'Queen Caker' Hwang Do-hee, the best in the PI (President Identity) consulting field, and Moon So-ri plays Oh Seung-suk, a labor and human rights lawyer.

Baek Jae-min, played by Ryu Soo-young, is in conflict with Hwang Do-hee, played by Kim Hee-ae, and Oh Seung-sook, played by Moon So-ri. Expectations are high as to what kind of story they will find in the small screen.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1482875

http://www.beffreport.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=101568

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Moon So-ri → Kim Hee-ae's 'Queen Maker', which has been asked about, can you see it on Netflix? “Nothing has been decided” [Official]

https://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2021/10/08/202110081602340010_1.jpg

Will 'Queen maker' be organized as a Netflix original series? An official from Netflix told Newsen on October 8 that "Nothing has been decided" regarding the arrangement of 'Queen Maker'.

'Queen Maker' is a drama about two women who lived completely different lives, working together to create a just world. Writer Moon Ji-young, who wrote the dramas 'Who Are You' and 'Style', and PD Oh Jin-seok, who directed 'Yong Pal', 'My Sassy Girl' and 'People with Flaws', will collaborate. Actors Moon So-ri, Kim Hee-ae, and Ryu Su-young are considering the role.

As the lineup on the casting list was splendid, attention was paid to the formation, but the situation remained undecided. With the possibility of a Netflix original series being predicted, attention is focused on which channel and platform 'Queen Maker' will be organized through.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202110081602340010

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Casting news!:).

KimHeeAe and #MoonSoRi confirmed to lead Netflix drama QueenMaker. A genius in image making and controlling the strategic planning office of a large company, jumped into the election board to turn a human rights lawyer who has lived like a weed, into the mayor of Seoul.

KimHeeAe acts the image making genius Hwang Do-hee, #MoonSoRi acts the human rights lawyer Oh Seung-sook. Helmed by #WhoAreYou scriptwriter Moon Ji-young and #YongPal director Oh Jin-suk.

• Like 1

November 22 2021

Kim Hee-Ae & Moon So-Ri cast in Netflix drama “Queen Maker”

Queen_Maker-tp01.jpg

Kim Hee-Ae and Moon So-Ri are cast in Netflix drama series “Queen Maker.” The drama series will have Moon So-Ri play Oh Seung-Sook. She is a human rights lawyer who decides to run for the mayor of Seoul. Kim Hee-Ae will play Hwang Do-Hee. She works for a large company and decides to join Oh Seung-Sook’s campaign. The drama series will be directed by Oh Jin-Seok (“Yong-Pal“) and scripted by Moon Ji-Young (“Who Are You“).

Release date for “Queen Maker” has not yet been decided.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Hwang Do-Hee (Kim Hee-Ae) works as a general manager for a strategic planning team at Eunsung Group. She is good at dealing with public opinion. She takes care of disturbing cases for the company and she is highly trusted by her employers.

One day, she joins Oh Seung-Sook’s (Moon So-Ri) campaign to become the mayor of Seoul. Oh Seung-Sook is a human rights lawyer, who often went up against Eunsung Group. She decided to run for mayor with the goal of fighting for the weak.

During the election, Oh Seung-Sook and Hwang Do-Hee often butt heads with differing opinions, but they strive for the same end goal. That is to make Oh Seung-Sook the mayor of Seoul.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kim-hee-ae-moon-so-ri-cast-in-netflix-drama-queen-maker

• Like 3

by lo_ve, November 22, 2021

On November 22nd, Netflix confirmed the production of "Queen Maker" announcing that Kim Hee Ae and Moon So Ri were chosen to lead the upcoming series. 

"Queen Maker" is a female-centered drama that will tell the story of two women with different lives and backgrounds who leave everything they have and work together to create a just and truthful world. Hwang Do Hee is a genius in strategic planning at large companies and Oh Seung Sook is a human rights lawyer. The two will join forces to jump into the election to become the Seoul mayor.

The upcoming series will be helmed by Oh Jin Suk ("My Sassy Girl" and "Love with Flaws"). The script will be penned by screenwriter Moon Ji Young ("Who Are You"). Other cast members of the drama include Ryu Soo Young, Kwon Yool, Koo Ja Sung, and more. 

Kim Hee Ae will portray the role of Hwang Do Hee. She's the head of Eunsung Group's strategic planning office. Do Hee is known for smoothly handling the issues of the company by her excellent image-making strategy that controls public opinion. One day, she decided to join the Seoul mayoral election camp of a human rights lawyer who was against the  Eunsung Group.

Moon So Ri will bring life to the role of Oh Seung Sook. She's a labor and human rights lawyer. She has always been on the side of the weak and fought against those who take advantage of them. She will then run for the Seoul mayoral election with the determination to create a good world. 

"Queen Maker" will exclusively be available on Netflix.

woKrk_2f.jpg

"Queen Maker" will be Kim Hee Ae's comeback to the small screen since the hit drama "The World of the Married." The actress will also star in the upcoming films "The Moon" and "Dead Man.

Meanwhile, Moon So Ri last starred in the 2021 series "On the Verge of Insanity." The drama "Queen Maker" will be her follow-up project. The actress is also starring in the upcoming movies "Seoul Vibe" and "I Want to Know Your Parents."

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-hee-ae-and-moon-so-ri-are-confirmed-to-lead-queen-maker

• Like 3

Kim Hee-ae and Moon Sori to co-star in new Netflix drama Queen Maker

by tccolb

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/0000513062_001_20211122113601552.jpg

Netflix drama Queen Maker has just announced Kim Hee-ae (A Couple’s World) and Moon Sori (On the Verge of Insanity) as its leads.

Kim Hee-ae takes on the role of Hwang Do-hee. She’s well-known as an expert in branding and image-making, and she runs a tight ship as the head of strategic planning in a large conglomerate. Kim is highly respected for her deft handling of any crisis the company faces — but everyone is completely taken aback when she suddenly decides to help one of their opponents, Moon Sori.

Moon Sori takes on the role of human rights lawyer Oh Seung-sook, who specializes in labor laws. For years she has been a thorn in the side of large conglomerates, trying to bring them down for wrongful treatment of employees. Passionate about justice and protecting the oppressed, she will fight against all of society if she has to in order to create a better world. With this goal and determination, she joins the running to become Seoul’s next mayor.

Written by Moon Ji-young (tvN’s Who Are You) and directed by PD Oh Jin-seok (People With Flaws, My First, First Love), Queen Maker is currently in the planning stages and a release date has not yet been announced.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/11/kim-hee-ae-and-moon-sori-to-co-star-in-new-netflix-drama

• Like 2