Jump to content

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Chong Zi 重紫


sugarplum892
 Share

Recommended Posts

KMP2Gw7.jpg

Cr as tagged

Details:

Chinese title: 重紫 / Chong Zi

English title: 
Genre: Xianxia, romance

Director:  Liu Guo Hui

Episodes: 40

Broadcast Date: 

 

Cast:

Yang Chao Yue as Chong Zi
Xu Zheng Xi as Luo Yinfan
Ma Wen Yuan

Synopsis:
About the romance between Chong Zi, a pure and kind girl cursed with an ill fate; and her teacher Luo Yinfan, an immortal who takes it upon himself to protect the world.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

 

Preview:

Coming soon...

 

OSTs:

Coming soon...

 

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

 

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a fan of the leading actress, I this she is way too hyped and backed by promotion made by her company,  however a lot of familiar faces, so high hopes for this drama. And Deng Wei from Miss the Dragon is in it as well, so can't wait. Haven't seen any of the male lead's work, could someone recommmend any of his dramas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 6/28/2021 at 6:22 PM, leo2020 said:

Not a fan of the leading actress, I this she is way too hyped and backed by promotion made by her company,  however a lot of familiar faces, so high hopes for this drama. And Deng Wei from Miss the Dragon is in it as well, so can't wait. Haven't seen any of the male lead's work, could someone recommmend any of his dramas?

Gosh, yes, me too! I'm lukewarm towards the female lead. I saw her in this one ancient drama with Xu Kai Cheng ( I loved the novel version of this one, by the way!) and a modern drama  a while  back. I am not a fan. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Gosh, yes, me too! I'm lukewarm towards the female lead. I saw her in this one ancient drama with Xu Kai Cheng ( I loved the novel version of this one, by the way!) and a modern drama  a while  back. I am not a fan. 

Yep, I've also seen that drama -Dance of the Phoenix- and Xu Kai Cheng and Wang Haoxuan were the saviors of it, otherwise it was a torture to watch despite a very good plot. Is there any English translation of the novel? Since the ending of the drama is emmm...confusing to say the least...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Yep, I've also seen that drama -Dance of the Phoenix- and Xu Kai Cheng and Wang Haoxuan were the saviors of it, otherwise it was a torture to watch despite a very good plot. Is there any English translation of the novel? Since the ending of the drama is emmm...confusing to say the least...

 

The novel is titled 

Spoiler

The Godly Empress Doctor. I really liked the novel but I haven't finished it yet.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Chong Zi 重紫

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

 

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

  • Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..