[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂

pad-hari

On 7/9/2022 at 12:52 AM, Karishma Gaikwad said:

But her mother is an adversary that she didn't expect. And her mother's unreasonable attitude towards her hurts her more than the ill treatment she received for so many years. 

I can't understand the insurmountable pride that her mother feels she needs to protect. She cannot accept her daughter with all her shortcomings which she does know were no fault of her. She does love her daughter but she always chooses her pride over her daughter. She left her after birth because she couldn't bend in front of her MIL & SIL. Even after her return she keeps on treating CSS harshly cause she cannot take pride in her. To complicate the matter she favours YY unreasonably. She says it is because of the obedient nature of YY but I think it is once again a game of pride for her with her SIL. She wants to show her SIL that she is a much bigger person than her by treating her daughter so favourably. It is a blessing that the sisters do not carry any grudges toward each other despite their mothers meddling.

I think the mother is so disappointed in CSS because she can't read, she is totally ignorant of the 'classics,' is ill-mannered, and has been allowed to run free.  WHAT is her future?   WHAT family would want her?  Children begin to read around 3 yrs of age, THOUSANDS of characters have to be memorized.  Writing starts around age 3-4, CSS is 15 and can read less than 100 characters.  Regarding the cousin YangYang or YawnYawn, as I think of her, she is what all families want:  traditional, modest, obedient, and educated (just enough).  The mother is 'favoring' her over her own daughter so she is not accused of treating her niece 'down-market' because she isn't her daughter, which is what her sister-in-law and mother-in-law did to CSS.  Also, she is possibly demonstrating to CSS that the way to win her approval is to be more like YawnYawn, and not so perverse.  But CSS feels that it is her parents' fault that she is disrespectful, ignorant of social graces, and doesn't like 'book learning,' so she is in no mood to grovel to them for their approval and affection.  She has lived 15 yrs without them, in a year or two she will leave the home to marry.  Their opinion is of little weight to her, she has already set her heart against them since they are harsh toward her, rather than reconciliatory.

On 7/27/2022 at 11:22 PM, hush puppy said:

3) CSS felt so suppressed that she stealthily went out for a drinking spree with Wan Qi Qi. LBY had to piggy-back her home.  But the drunk CSS treated LBY as a Horse instead. So funny. :lol:

OMG!  I. Can't. Stop. Laughing!  

Wondered the meaning of her treating him like a horse, but now I get it. 

Plus, he was helping her when he found her riding alone and not managing the horse.

Afterwards, she didn't seem grateful, so he put her foot in the stirrup and smacked the horse so it would take-off. 

Thinking of all this makes the scene so much more hilarious.  

CSS's poor, long-suffering parents.  They have an unorthodox daughter and an eccentric, royal general for a son-in-law.  Will their suffering ever end?

One would think her behavior would cause him to cancel the engagement, but NOoooo!   He just rolls-with-it.    

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 7:43 PM, hush puppy said:

Hi  @jadore1 my friend.  OK I'm back.

I find the last few episodes a bit boring. With a few "jabs' of humour here and there.  Mostly side-shows about the 5th Princess. 

I disagree.  If you are looking for smoochy couples, perhaps a bit annoying.  But, the character growth is steady and perfect.  

LBY trashing the families of the girls that tormented CSS was perfect.  

CSS is summoned by the emperor, but first she is talking to the eunuch and hears that LBY beat-up the members of all 8 families, and it wasn't even dinner!  THAT was perfect theatre.  And then the emperor puts the beat-down on LBY.  So we have relationship growth and character development.  

BTW, LBY beat the smack out of the offenders families because they should know that CSS is off-limits.  No one dares to touch LBY.  CSS 'belongs' to LBY so why are they daring to harass her?  Because the 5th princess said?  OH HELL NO!  

Look at what happened to all who were involved, including the 5th princess' aides.  From this day forward, the sea will part where CSS walks.  

This episode is where CSS & LBY agree to 'be of one body' and work together and not act independently.   

The emperor wanted to know if CSS truly cared for LBY, or was she just a hanger-on groupie.  He got his answer. 

• Like 3

I am on ep 30 and still loving the drama. It isn’t perfect but a very good balance of historical coming of age, family issues, romance, and the political stuff. I love the super large cast and their intricate relationships and how it shapes the characters. Another weakness of the drama is the unfitting OST music for several scenes - quite jarring. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

I am on ep 30 and still loving the drama. It isn’t perfect but a very good balance of historical coming of age, family issues, romance, and the political stuff. I love the super large cast and their intricate relationships and how it shapes the characters. Another weakness of the drama is the unfitting OST music for several scenes - quite jarring. 

@Yinye  I agree with you.  Not Perfect.  But well-balanced. :lol:   As for the OST music, I think it is because they were hurrying to premiere.  Not enough time to fine-tune them.

Take your time to watch.  Don't overstrain yourself.

5 hours ago, watchumlots said:

I disagree.  If you are looking for smoochy couples, perhaps a bit annoying.  But, the character growth is steady and perfect.  

LBY trashing the families of the girls that tormented CSS was perfect.  

CSS is summoned by the emperor, but first she is talking to the eunuch and hears that LBY beat-up the members of all 8 families, and it wasn't even dinner!  THAT was perfect theatre.  And then the emperor puts the beat-down on LBY.  So we have relationship growth and character development.  

BTW, LBY beat the smack out of the offenders families because they should know that CSS is off-limits.  No one dares to touch LBY.  CSS 'belongs' to LBY so why are they daring to harass her?  Because the 5th princess said?  OH HELL NO!  

Look at what happened to all who were involved, including the 5th princess' aides.  From this day forward, the sea will part where CSS walks.  

This episode is where CSS & LBY agree to 'be of one body' and work together and not act independently.   

The emperor wanted to know if CSS truly cared for LBY, or was she just a hanger-on groupie.  He got his answer. 

We Don't Have To Agree With Each Other.  You have your Preference.  I Have Mine. 

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@Yinye  I agree with you.  Not Perfect.  But well-balanced. :lol:   As for the OST music, I think it is because they were hurrying to premiere.  Not enough time to fine-tune them.

Take your time to watch.  Don't overstrain yourself.

We Don't Have To Agree With Each Other.  You have your Preference.  I Have Mine. 

@hush puppy I am sick in bed so I just binge lol. 

I am on 33 and yes QQ and YY knocking some sense into CSS - she’s too stubborn due to her past childhood neglect and trauma (aka not trusting the correct ppl.)  

But all these lessons and issues are good for both of them — OTP have really learn how to be a couple. Sooner or later - they have to address these issues re the relationships, family, political schemes and manipulations.

Seriously - I love the range of characters on this show. There’s a good balance between evil, wise, stupid, and good characters. I really enjoy Consort Yue’s scenes with her stupid family members lol. Ep 34 was satisfying and lol at the Grand Uncle being over his evil wife. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

1) At times, I do wonder about Emperor Wen's Sincerity towards General Huo Chong (Ling Bu Yi's father).

If he really values General Huo Chong's Loyalty and Brotherhood, how come he did not do a Thorough Investigations into the Massacre of Gu City.  Ling Bu Yi has to investigate on the sly. 

No doubt he :

- organises a Memorial for General Huo every year

- and brings up Ling Bu Yi like a son

But like most Emperors, he is also Selfish.  Which is why Ling Bu Yi has to take things into his Own Hands.

2) I guess he must also be "Secretly Relieved" that Ling Bu Yi chooses a Commoner-Girl as his Wife.  A Powerful General is always a threat to the Imperial Family.  More so if he marries a girl from an Influential Family.

What do you all think?   

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

"I think"  that maybe,  just maybe,  Consort Yue might have liked General Huo and the Emperor was relived that his competition , even though he loved him as a brother' was done in by somebody else ?   That competition between Consort Yue and BY's 'mother'  was thrown in so we only have 13 eps to line up the puzzle pieces.  But , definitely, there is something about the brother and uncle of SS's first fiancee.... did not like the uncle from the start , but i did not think brother would have the might at that age to carry out such phenomenal crime. 

Additional note: I did forget LBY's fake father and now that I am reading more comments , how can I forget that sleaze bag . 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

1) At times, I do wonder about Emperor Wen's Sincerity towards General Huo (Ling Bu Yi's father).

If he really values General Huo's Loyalty and Brotherhood, how come he did not do a Thorough Investigations on the Massacre of Gu City.  Ling Bu Yi has to investigate on the sly. 

It has not up to that part in the drama yet, I hope they will be able to explain the details like in the novel. 

Spoiler

In the novel, the emperor did investigate the masaccre but the Ling brothers were really cunning in covering up their crime. They even sacrificed their own in-law families and the side branches of their family in the masaccre so that no one would doubt that they were involved. 

Also back then, one of the generals who went to rescue the city was really ruthless. He killed all the invaders, therefore there was no one alive knew the truth abt the Ling brothers' collusion with the enemy. Except LBY's aunt and LBY.

LBY's aunt reputation wasnt spotless. She was in love with the emperor and was in competition with Consort Yue back in the day (they mentioned abt this in the drama). She lied and tried a lot of underhanded tricks on Consort Yue, up to the point the emperor couldn't put up with her anymore and said that he wouldn't believe anything came from her. Because of her past, she felt that if she told him the truth abt the masaccre, without proof, he would not believe her. 

By the time everything settled, LBY's aunt and LBY had missed the prime time to tell the truth as the Ling family continued to extend their influence and power. The only way LBY's aunt could protect him was pretending to be crazy and jealous of his uncle's current wife. By pretending to be crazy, she could separate LBY from his 'supposed' father and also caused the discomfort and inflicted guilt to the emperor, making him protect LBY and suppress the Ling family.

1 hour ago, jadore1 said:

But , definitely, there is something about the brother and uncle of SS's first fiancee.... did not like the uncle from the start , but i did not think brother would have the might at that age to carry out such phenomenal crime. 

Luo Ben was supposed to be the genius of his time. His talent could be said to be above Yuan Shen, but he used it wrongly.

Luo Yan's uncle was a narrow-minded and selfish man. He knew about Luo Ben's talent but kept finding ways to hinder his career advancement because his children were useless and he did not want Luo Ben to have better career than his own children.

Luo Yao's uncle is the head of the family and the teacher of the Crown prince, therefore without his support, Luo Ben could not advance in his career. As a result, he resorted to underhanded means to achieve merits, resulting in the loss of innocent lives.

Far as I know, his uncle and aunt are really 2 peas in a pod, both are selfish, hypocrite, and narrow-minded.

Luo Ben is also not the innocent. Whatever his situation was, killing innocent people is killing. Especially in his case, he schemed only for his own selfish reasons.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, rabbit_casa said:

It has not up to that part in the drama yet, I hope they will be able to explain the details like in the novel. 

Reveal hidden contents

In the novel, the emperor did investigate the masaccre but the Ling brothers were really cunning in covering up their crime. They even sacrificed their own in-law families and the side branches of their family in the masaccre so that no one would doubt that they were involved. 

Also back then, one of the generals who went to rescue the city was really ruthless. He killed all the invaders, therefore there was no one alive knew the truth abt the Ling brothers' collusion with the enemy. Except LBY's aunt and LBY.

LBY's aunt reputation wasnt spotless. She was in love with the emperor and was in competition with Consort Yue back in the day (they mentioned abt this in the drama). She lied and tried a lot of underhanded tricks on Consort Yue, up to the point the emperor couldn't put up with her anymore and said that he wouldn't believe anything came from her. Because of her past, she felt that if she told him the truth abt the masaccre, without proof, he would not believe her. 

By the time everything settled, LBY's aunt and LBY had missed the prime time to tell the truth as the Ling family continued to extend their influence and power. The only way LBY's aunt could protect him was pretending to be crazy and jealous of his uncle's current wife. By pretending to be crazy, she could separate LBY from his 'supposed' father and also caused the discomfort and inflicted guilt to the emperor, making him protect LBY and suppress the Ling family.

Hi @rabbit_casa,  We don't have to wait till the revelations.  It is very obvious that Marquis Cheng Yang (Ling Yu) is the Culprit.  Ling Bu Yi or rather Huo Wu Shang saw him killed his father from his hiding place.

No doubt Ling Yu had had all the Witnesses (General Huo's family and Army; the Enemies whom he had collaborated with) silenced, but if one is really determined to find out the Truth, you can. 

For example LBY managed to locate:  Han Wu. And through him Marquis Yue's Doctor who was sent to investigate the Miasma.

And especially, from Marquis Yue they already know that Peng Kun killed Lord Qian-an.  Why didn't Emperor Wen follow up?  Instead, he waits for Peng Kun to rebel.  Then sent LBY there.

No doubt Emperor Wen is a nice man.  But ultimately, he is more concerned about his kingdom.  He does not want to stir up the Hornets' Nest.

One does not have to be a Genius to wonder:  "Everybody is killed in Gu City.  How come Ling Yi can stay alive?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

Hi @rabbit_casa  It is very obvious that Marquis Cheng Yang (Ling Yu) is the Culprit.  Ling Bu Yi or rather Huo Wu Sang saw him killed his father from his hiding place.

No doubt Ling Yu had had all the Witnesses (General Huo's family and Army; the Enemies whom he had collaborated with) silenced, but if one is really determined to find out the Truth, you can. 

For example LBY managed to locate:  Han Wu. And through him Marquis Yue's Doctor who was sent to investigate the Masma.

Yes, but ONLY LBY saw him killing his father, and since he kept silent about it, no one else knew. His aunt guessed abt her husband's involvement but she also did not have the proof.

General Huo's family and army present at the city were completely wiped out, survivors were young children like LBY (who was 5 at the time) and his sidekicks.

LBY managed to find Han Wu, hoping he was to be the witness, but it turned out to be dead end as well, which contributed to him being pushed over the edge.

Not to mention no one doubted the Ling brothers because they were survivors of the masaccre (they 'lost' family members, the 2nd Ling brother even sacrificed his wife and his in-laws). Additionally, prior to the masaccre, the Ling brothers only kept small posts in the army, therefore no one thought they would have that kind of influence to collude with the enemy to bring down the city.

Spoiler

The details about how they managed to bring down the city with the enemy only came out later when the hidden evidence was found.

Also, no one knew that Huo general was badly injured at the time since he hid it from even his own people. Huo general let Ling Yu know abt his injury and asked Ling Yu to help him change the bandage, creating the opportunity for Ling Yu to carry out his insidious plan. Huo general was a really strong man and Ling Yu would have not been able to kill him in normal circumstances, had he not been injured. His death was the start of the massacre as the army lost their leader.

LBY's uncle married his aunt and was the in-law with the Huo general, the Ling family back then wasn't as influential as the Huo family. Their benefits and resources relied on the Huo family. No one thought the dog would bite his master. It is sad, but it is similar to the story of He general. His family was killed because he let his guard down against Lord Yong - who was also his in-law.

Spoiler

If LBY's identity was known from the beginning, it would have been a different story. However, LBY was too young at the time and was influenced by his aunt to keep silent about the truth as well as his identity.

What went wrong was that his aunt was afraid that once his identity was revealed, she could not protect him against Ling family. They also did not have the proof to prove him to be Huo general's son. What they didn't know was that the emperor had a way to prove his identity. He was very close to Huo general and knew details about Huo general's children. So, because of that, they missed the golden time to raise the truth, and overtime, the Ling family grew to become influential and powerful, despite being hated by the emperor.

In fact, once LBY's identity was revealed, the Ling family was doomed because he himself was the witness that he had been searching so hard for. 

Like CSS had mentioned in the novel, the one under the lamp cannot see his shadow clearly.

The emperor loved Huo general like a brother because the Huo general had raised him up, his love extended to Huo general's family, including LBY, who was supposed to be Huo general's nephew. He believed in LBY unconditionally, but LBY, with his suspicious nature, did not trust the emperor, and therefore kept the truth to himself.

When CSS told the emperor and 3rd prince abt his real identity, the emperor believed him immediately, even without concrete evidence. The 3rd prince went out to find the hidden evidence of the Ling brothers' crime, but it was clear that even without the evidence, the emperor already decided that the Ling brothers were the traitors. 

One step wrong led to other steps wrong. If only hindsight is as clear as foresight, JBY wouldn't have gone through the emotional trauma and carried such heavy burden for a long time.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

If I were Huo Wu Shang (LBY) I would not simply trust others too.  Revealing his true identity is inviting danger.  Ling Yi will definitely finish him off.

I would not confide in CSS either.   She is too immatured.  I lost faith in her ever since  she forged the Tiger's Seal.  If discovered, her Entire Clan and LBY will be implicated.  That was so Stupid.   

Emperor Wen has been too Lax.  He should investigate further.  Not just take Ling Yi's words for it.

Edited: Even you agreed that LBY saw Ling Yi killed his Father. But he has Zero Evidence.  That is why he cannot simply reveal his identity?  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hush puppy said:

If I were Huo Wu Shang (LBY) I would not simply trust others too.  Revealing his true identity is inviting danger.  Ling Yi will definitely finish him off.

I would not confide in CSS either.   She is too immatured.  I lost faith in her ever since  she forged the Tiger's Seal.  If discovered, her Entire Clan and LBY will be implicated.  That was so Stupid.   

Emperor Wen has been too Lax.  He should investigate further.  Not just take Ling Yi's words for it.

LBY and his aunt thought the same since they didn't want to tip off the Ling family. That was why they carried on as they did and LBY assumed his cousin's identity while searching for a way to prove Ling brothers' crimes.

There are no right or wrong way, what LBY chose was his way of life and the path he had chosen to walk. 

It is just my opinion that maybe he should have learnt to trust people who loved him, then things might not be as bad.

CSS was immature but she was learning. She was intelligent and sharp, with keen eyes. Later, she actually uncovered the truth abt LBY's identity by herself. In the novel, she also helped Qi Qi's father to prove his innocent (they changed this bit in the drama) and helped uncover Luo Ben's crime. 

Spoiler

In fact, CSS was the first one provided clues of the hidden evidence to the emperor and 3rd prince. LBY had been searching for years without knowing whether it existed, but CSS managed to string together the minor details and told the emperor and 3rd prince who was the one could be holding on to the evidence.

Of course, we are unclear what would have happened had LBY trust the emperor and CSS more. Things might turn out better, things might turn out badly. What we speculate only speculations. LBY had made his choice and he was ready to bear the consequences. What happened to him broke my heart.

As for what you said about the emperor should have investigated the masaccre more. LBY had been investigated for years without finding anything, even when he knew who were the traitors. How could the emperor find anything, especially when he didn't even suspect the Ling brothers? Not to mention, he had to give Ling Yu face since he thought LBY was his son.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@hush puppy, @rabbit_casa.... wow you two are the best ...Merci !!!    I thought we somehow knew that General Huo was LBY's father ...or did I dream that part LOL....but think poor kid had to carry his father's murderers last name for most of his life .  Each episode is serving us faithfully , but your information is that cherry on the top and I am glad to have you sharing . 

Q?   So Ling (fake father) does not recognize that LZY is not his real son, and did he kill his own real son ? 

On Aug 13  I just read "  Congratulations to Love Like The Galaxy team as it reached 5 billion views in 37 days from its premiere date on Tencent

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/14/2022 at 1:57 AM, rabbit_casa said:

LBY and his aunt thought the same since they didn't want to tip off the Ling family. That was why they carried on as they did and LBY assumed his cousin's identity while searching for a way to prove Ling brothers' crimes.

There are no right or wrong way, what LBY chose was his way of life and the path he had chosen to walk. 

It is just my opinion that maybe he should have learnt to trust people who loved him, then things might not be as bad.

CSS was immature but she was learning. She was intelligent and sharp, with keen eyes. Later, she actually uncovered the truth abt LBY's identity by herself. In the novel, she also helped Qi Qi's father to prove his innocent (they changed this bit in the drama) and helped uncover Luo Ben's crime. 

Hide contents

In fact, CSS was the first one provided clues of the hidden evidence to the emperor and 3rd prince. LBY had been searching for years without knowing whether it existed, but CSS managed to string together the minor details and told the emperor and 3rd prince who was the one could be holding on the evidence.

As for what you said about the emperor should have investigated the masaccre more. LBY had been investigated for years without finding anything, even when he knew who were the traitors. How could the emperor found anything, especially when he didn't even suspect the Ling brothers? Not to mention, he had to give Ling Yu face since he thought LBY was his son.

@rabbit_casa  It is different.  Huo Wu Shang (LBY)  has limited time, resources and authority to investigate by himself.  With the Emperor's assistance, things would have been different.

But Emperor Wen has been shown to be "Lenient" to Traitors.  Because they had helped him to Ascend the Throne:

- Lord YongEmperor Wen would not have killed him.  So HWS has to pre-emp him.

Marquis Yue:  His Crime warrants a Capital Punishment.  But he was simply banished to the Royal Mausoleum.  Even Consort Yue shook her head at the Emperor.  And told HWS that he could go and kill off Marquis Yue if he wish to do so.

Emperor Wen is Not Weak like the Crown Prince.  He is Smart.  That is why he is the Emperor.  He wants to Balance the Weighing Scales in his Court. So that nobody - Court Officials and the General Citizens - will find fault with him.  

** I hope you can stop revealing to us what is going to happen, even if you put under "Spoilers".  Unless other people has asked for it.  I prefer to find out by myself as I watch.  Even if I have to Speculate. It is more Fun that way. But TQVM.  I know you meant well.  You cannot control yourself as you watch us Speculate.  :lol:

On 8/14/2022 at 3:20 AM, jadore1 said:

@hush puppy, @rabbit_casa.... wow you two are the best ...Merci !!!    I thought we somehow knew that General Huo was LBY's father ...or did I dream that part LOL....but think poor kid had to carry his father's murderers last name for most of his life .  Each episode is serving us faithfully , but your information is that cherry on the top and I am glad to have you sharing . 

Q?   So Ling (fake father) does not recognize that LZY is not his real son, and did he kill his own real son ? 

@jadore1  It was revealed a few times, that HWS (LBY) saw from his hiding place, Ling Yi killed his father.  Which was why he hated him so much.  Yes he had led an Extremely Painful Life, taking the Surname of his father's Murderer.  And assuming the Identity of his Son.

1) Yes.  Ling Yu killed his own Son - by mistake.  Ling Yi even hung their (Gen Huo & LBY's Heads at the gate of Gu City. As if they were Traitors. This was shown in one of the episodes).

2) He could not recognise Huo Wu Shang, because his Aunt (Huo Jian Hua) took him to hide in the countryside for a year before she was found by Cui You (One of Gen Huo's subordinates, who loved her) and took them both home.

After a year, the Child had grown and his features has changed a bit. So Ling Yu could not differentiate.  After all he had killed Huo Wu Shang that fatal night.  Ridiculous but drama is drama

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

@rabbit_casa  It is different.  Huo Wu Shang (LBY)  has limited time, resources and authority to investigate by himself.  With the Emperor's assistance, things would have been different.

Yes, with the Emperor's assistance, things might have turned out differently. Worst comes to worst, in the case the Emperor could not find evidence as well, he could find ways to punish the Ling family. The emperor was lenient to some, but he was ruthless too (I won't say the details since you didn't want the spoilers). But LBY didn't tell the emperor, did he? He chose to revenge by himself.

The drama has not come to the end yet. There are a lot of details that they need to cover in the last part of the drama. One of the things I love about the novel and this drama is that there are a lot of minor details that do not seem to be important, until they are stringed together. So, instead arguing about what may come and what may not, how is about sitting back and enjoy the drama?

When I first saw the English title of this drama I was thinking what is the linkage? Now 37 episodes have passed and I fully understand the author’s intention. Love and marriage is not only about accepting each other’s good, bad, and the works, but it is also accepting the families and situational context (in this case palace and court protocols). Like when CSS finally said that LBY was like the sun, she was the star but they are surrounded by other stars and galaxies. They have to learn how to navigate it together etc. It is a beautiful metaphor. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Yinye said:

When I first saw the English title of this drama I was thinking what is the linkage? Now 37 episodes have passed and I fully understand the author’s intention. Love and marriage is not only about accepting each other’s good, bad, and the works, but it is also accepting the families and situational context (in this case palace and court protocols). Like when CSS finally said that LBY was like the sun, she was the star but they are surrounded by other stars and galaxies. They have to learn how to navigate it together etc. It is a beautiful metaphor. 

@Yinye  Like the novelist Zhang Ai Ling said:  "There is no emotion in this world that is not riddled with holes."

Huo Wu Shang was afraid that Cheng Shao Shang would get hurt.  So he dared not love her too much

Cheng Shao Shang was afraid to get hurt.  So she was unwilling to trust Hou Wu Shang wholeheartedly.

Such 2 Awkward People has caused their Relationship to be full of Twists and Turns.

Huo Wu Shang needs to finish Avenging for his Family and Friends.   

And Cheng Shao Shang needs to go through one more round of Disappointment.

Then only can they  reconcile with the People and Things around them, and be in Harmony with Themselves.  When that day comes, they will finally Understand What True Love Is! 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3

On 8/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, rabbit_casa said:

The drama has not come to the end yet. There are a lot of details that they need to cover in the last part of the drama. One of the things I love about the novel and this drama is that there are a lot of minor details that do not seem to be important, until they are stringed together. So, instead arguing about what may come and what may not, how is about sitting back and enjoy the drama?

@rabbit_casa  We are not arguing.  We are just discussing among ourselves. :lol:  That is part of the Fun of watching Dramas.  We are enjoying ourselves.  

You can leave us alone.

• Like 1