[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Don't even joke about that :rage: ... No No No.

Well, I mean, it's possible no? She and her hubby have only been married for 2 seconds (ok, 2 months). And they got married immediately after Si Woo's and Yu Jin's breakup.

GIF by Achievement Hunter

But yeah, I was only making a joke. :D It's Ki Jun's baby.

33 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Gonna watch the episode soon and give my reviews...hehe

Ooh, let us know your thoughts once you've watched it. :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Ok... finish watching ep13... its not much plot moving except to say that they agree to break up....

But it just bugs me, why should HaKyung from Seoul have to go on that ship??? She probably have never been in one, in a stormy weather some more....  with unstable sea, high waves and rain... and Shiwoo... do they even know the ship's equipments? Of course they acted as if they know everything on the ship.. but really... realistically?...

Yujin's pregnancy...at least she knows she is pregnant and not thinking of abortion since she is taking supplements to keep the baby safe...

And seriously, whats with Senior Forecaster Umh? Talking loudly in the cafeteria as if he is taking revenge for being the last one on the team to about their relationship.... and embarassing a junior staff member for dating a director of the department!!!

OR IT iS A  PLOT Twist???!!!....

That ShiWoo actually didnt want to break up and asking Senior Forcaster Uhm for help hence one of the ways is to tell everyone about it, so he and hakyung can rethink their relationship... Shiwoo knows that hakyung didnt want the office to know, perhaps its a way for her to confront her fears of people knowing...

Then again.. she is a director of the organisation.. a bit of respect due to her position should be there, and dating a younger co-worker, she could face disciplinary action for all we know in a real world?  Maybe....  

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

And seriously, whats with Senior Forecaster Umh? Talking loudly in the cafeteria as if he is taking revenge for being the last one on the team to about their relationship.... and embarassing a junior staff member for dating a director of the department!!!

Well if you think about it, he was the one who was preventing our couple from lovey dovey sexy time moments while living together with them. :rage:

It's only fair that he will be the one who brings them back together again. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Well if you think about it, he was the one who was preventing our couple from lovey dovey sexy time moments while living together with them. :rage:

It's only fair that he will be the one who brings them back together again. :joy:

If it works...if not... :huh:...

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I am so not happy they did this whole break-up trope hate it.

Agreed! I hate it too! Have had to forward through 13 and 14.  Can't take it.  And yes why did they stop communicating when it was the best part--to me--of the drama?  Will rewatch depending on how 15 and 16 go. 

• Like 2

Forecaster Shin and Older sister carried this downer episode - I loved that elevator exchange with her sister :joy:

Caught sneaking out, then right back at it the next night ... glad to see someones getting sexy time, since the leads seem incapable of straightening things out :rolleyes:

• LOL 2

45 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Caught sneaking out, then right back at it the next night ... glad to see someones getting sexy time, since the leads seem incapable of straightening things out :rolleyes:

LOL :D Their sexy time almost ended up with both Forecaster Shin and ditzy sister in the ER

:loolz:

55 minutes ago, ihyw said:

And yes why did they stop communicating when it was the best part--to me--of the drama?

Yes, agree with this. They've had a complete communication breakdown. :bawling: But I think that if Si Woo can come to terms with his dad's situation (that he doesn't know about yet), it will help him heal and move forward from his trauma.

We will have a happy ending, I'm sure.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Typical LoL. Now they made Shi Woo's dad ill to redeem himself (facepalm) and Shi Woo & Ha Kyung might get back together again LoL.

WooHoo DAMN. Ms. Prude & Naive ain't that innocent it seems eheh. Look at the way Ha Kyung's unnie with Mr. Shin practically jumping e.o. phew ahahahah.

And Ms. Whiny reporter aka Yoo Jin is thinking of abortion, not sure how South Korea's laws are on that. Ki Joon on the other is still.. well, Ki Joon what else do ya expect LoL?!

6 hours ago, ihyw said:

Agreed! I hate it too! Have had to forward through 13 and 14.  Can't take it.  And yes why did they stop communicating when it was the best part--to me--of the drama?  Will rewatch depending on how 15 and 16 go. 

Aww yes, they did yes , let's hope they get back together in episode 15.

• Like 1

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

• Like 1

Saw ep14...

At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel... of hakyung and siwoo's relationship, in the next episode...  i dont think there is any question of a happy ending, as it will be...

As for kijoon.. he went from a mature man to a baby after his wife told him that she was pregnant.. haiz... he was good half of ep14, then it got bad after he got his baby news... sigh...

Lets face the fact, they were not both ready to have a baby, all costs considered for young couple living in Seoul.. sigh.. sad reality of working life..

As for Siwoo...seriously he has no dime in his name, it would be a bit shameful since he will be staying with hakyung right..  if hakyung doesnt mind, i guess its fine.. but korean society where male domination is still important in family life... different problems will emerge again after one problem is solved, sigh... 

And seriously, love doesnt not feed you... money is important to have life's basic necessities. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Oh ya... Hakyung's older sister is a mess - in appearence, style and career...... how can she date the guy upstairs who is extremely neat... a complete opposite of her.... sigh...  i know, i have heard of opposite attract.. but seriously... hmm...

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Office Romance Cruelty

i think looking back, the leads dated early, every couple has their problems, sometimes love alone is not enough. The theme of the drama represents well the couple relationships that FL has and had, the romance is sometimes cruel especially when it is found at work because it can have negative consequences

just  don't like SML, he is a RickRoll'D lol

hope for happy ending

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Phew good that mom found out about Tae Kyung with Mr. Shin. She still needs to grow up tbh. Although 40 y.o. is umm considered a grown adult no LoL.

Look like Tae Kyung/ Mr. Shin are just hot and heavy in lust all the time eh geez LoL. Well she's not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box.:rolleyes: And for someone so meticulous as Mr. Shin, he's pretty wild ha.:P

That male dir. acted way out of line. And he didn't even apologize for goodness sakes! Oh the arrogance, the misogyny. Mrs. Uhm is just lovely isn't she LoL?! Thank GOD Bo Mi handled it way better than mom. I think Mrs. Uhm need to seek psych help honestly. Otherwise she'd bring up divorce again.

I am not sorry about Shi Woo's dad.. even with his health condition he continues to be a major prick. He won't be missed if he's gone. The cheek he has for tellin' that Ha Kyung ain't his type LoL. Well she's NOT marrying you now is she sir!!??

Lastly ha-ha phew. So many annoying characters. Oh Soo Jin on Ha Kyung's team still can't do her job properly. She and Tae Kyung are such dimwits. 

Yoo Jin look to get her wish.. think she suffered a miscarriage. With finale round the corner I am just glad to see it end LoL. Never thought I'd say that but this turned out so disappointing.

• Like 2

Dramas for me 1st Q of 2022....  settle for second best :frown: ...or what is available LOL AUUUUch  

The meteorological bureau staff , who are supposed to be experts/ scientists when it comes to atmosphere, maybe should do in house workshop on  disturbed individuals and relationships ....how are they going to wrap everything up in ep 16 ?

and when I see almost over the hill individuals  pouting I think I should look and see if I can sign up for a workshop LOL so I don't smack them .... 

• Like 1

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편