[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

I get Bo Mi didn't want to be rude but food allergies are seriously life threatening. She should've said somethin'. Mrs. Uhm as usual is sigh.. frustrating LoL. 

I mean cut the man some slack at least he's tryin'. If ya want him to be more involved in the family, give him a chance to prove it sheesh. Mrs. Uhm is just cutting him off without givin' him an opportunity or tryin' to understand where he's comin' from. 

Shi Woo's been sensitive these past ep. LoL. I don't get why he's being so dramatic. I mean Ha Kyung's been honest so far. 

Mr. Shin is rigid & honestly I find him suffocating LoL. Luckily Ha Kyung's sis doesn't seem to mind it too much. 

Gosh I truly hope Shi Woo doesn't lose his sense of vision..? Myung Joo's mil is ridiculous. Just 'cause the hubs is studying he' s excused from all husband/fatherly duties?! Patriarchy at its finest eh. 

• Like 3

I am now hard pass on the main leads getting together. Why? He wants her to be committed and wants her to sacrifice this and that, but yet he can't even commit to marriage. He's a bit immature and selfish. He's also a control freak because he wants things on his terms only. Because he fears marriage, he's creating conditions for her to lower her standards and to not be interested in marriage. Committing husband and wife till death do us part is the ultimate love- that is true commitment that husband and wife life is staked on. 

Mrs. Uhm is a grinch! She is bitter and contemptuous towards her husband and is a proactive wedge between father and daughter. I'm more interested in their contempteous marriage than the main & secondary leads. I mean, she's been walking around like she's been sucking on pickle juice and lemons the entire time.

OAN, I'm tired of the "make the main leads realize their love" trope by tragic accidents which in this case will help the female not to care for marriage as long as she is with him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Episode 11's rating: 10.887% (2.919m viewers)

Seoul area: 12.41% (1.632m viewers)

Hmmm... Are these ratings for another drama perhaps? To my understanding ep 11 got a rating of 7.2%

8 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Mrs. Uhm is a grinch! She is bitter and contemptuous towards her husband and is a proactive wedge between father and daughter. I'm more interested in their contempteous marriage than the main & secondary leads.

Yes, she's a bit of a mystery to me. She and her husband don't communicate at all. There are huge misunderstandings between them and neither are willing to step up to the plate and clear them. Instead of talking, they keep avoiding each other.

Mrs. Senior Forecaster is under the impression that her husband is in a relationship and living together with Ha Kyung. Instead of asking him about it, she has decided to believe her own story and narrative she now has in her head.

"I see my husband walking together with a young beautiful lady to her apartment. Hence he must be cheating on me"

It's dangerous to believe your own thoughts... And now she's in the situation where it's too much for her and she's ready to divorce. She should talk to her husband first, though.

I am not too impressed by Senior Forecaster either because all he does is keep running away, and not confronting the issue at hand. He is also equally responsible for this mess.

• Like 4

Just saw ep11...   

Ok... the 2.months separation was actually a good idea for both parties.. but of course being a romance drama, it has to be a bit dramatic with Siwoo having an accident ahd HaKyung running to him after that.. will it solve their issue? Im not sure...

I like that during the drunk scene... HaKyung asked Si woo to decide if he is willing to continue the relationship or not, based on her terms and not his...... since HaKyung is older, and is senior in her work, she is giving a break to Siwoo to decide since he has years ahead of him...cant blame everything on Hakyung, right...

And yes, AD Oh, this is how working mothers feel, the pressure to work, to look after children and a lot of expectations place on the mother due to societal norms, cooking, cleaning and taking care of children AND husband overall...  why mothers should earn our most respect forever... (love you mom! :heart::fullofhearts:)

• Like 4

it's sad this last episode, MLbroke up with FL , poor thing, it's mainly because of his father, he's trash, he dare to slap his son, this trash father, he is the worst

i hope they will back together next week, fight girl

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I am not too impressed by Senior Forecaster either because all he does is keep running away, and not confronting the issue at hand. He is also equally responsible for this mess.

You are right! When he reaches a fever pitch he runs. I still don't think she ahould put a wedge between him and his daughter.

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

it's sad this last episode, MLbroke up with FL , poor thing, it's mainly because of his father, he's trash, he dare to slap his son, this trash father, he is the worst

i hope they will back together next week, fight girl

He is trash! I avoid talking about him until I get my blood pressure down!

• Like 3

The "necessary k-drama trope" breakup was totally unnecessary as usual. :unamused:

How many times do we have to see this trope?

:kicks:

Well, if anything I hope that both leads now work on their past traumas by going to therapy so that they will be more well equipped to deal with future relationships.

Btw, shouldn't Forecaster Oh be the one getting a divorce with a husband who can afford to only study, eat and sleep (while his wife is working full-time and taking care of the kids)?

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

The "necessary k-drama trope" breakup was totally unnecessary as usual. :unamused:

How many times do we have to see this trope?

:kicks:

Well, if anything I hope that both leads now work on their past traumas by going to therapy so that they will be more well equipped to deal with future relationships.

Btw, shouldn't Forecaster Oh be the one getting a divorce with a husband who can afford to only study, eat and sleep (while his wife is working full-time and taking care of the kids)?

No because the voice is not something you take lightly just because your circumstances are rough. Too many people in today's time make a mockery of marriage by finding every reason to divorce. What she should do is have a communicative talk with her husband and they come to a compromise and they both live by that agreement.

What the heck is goin' on with this drama rn LoL!? It's bonkers and I really want to drop this but am already in too deep... what to do?!

Shi Woo's dad doesn't care 'bout his son at. all. I was very disappointed in Ha Kyung for bringin' him there to the hospital! What was she even thinkin'?!

The only character that kind of make sense is surprisingly Ki Joon ha-ha. He may be a major annoyance but I don't dislike his character either; it's very odd I agree LoL. I don't have a issue with him.

The real issue here is I thought this drama was hyping on Song Kang's success and his pairing with Park Min Young. We hardly got any sheesh. I couldn't help but feel Min Young is too conscious of her looks?? Like she appear too perfect/ flawless in all her scenes - it's a tad unnatural.

Lastly, the "lovely" Mrs. Uhm LoL. It's like talking to a bloody wall I swear. She just wouldn't concede or refuses to understand. It was always she is right, she was the better parent, better spouse, basically "me..me..me" yikes. I pity Bo Mi actually. 

No wonder Myung Joo told Ha Kyung to not marry her hubs is a lazy slob. Looks like Ha Kyung's sis with Mr. Shin is a fail as well. 

I’ve been so behind on this drama, I am just about to finish episode 6. Slr far though I think it’s interesting to watch. They got together sooo fast, omg. I like episode 4 and how they incorporated the Visbility piece.

I’ve been seeing many people not liking the drama so far though…? I know that they breakup end of 12 and I just roll my eyes at the unnecessary breakup trope in korean dramas lol. But episode 12 had highest rating of 15%

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

No wonder Myung Joo told Ha Kyung to not marry her hubs is a lazy slob. Looks like Ha Kyung's sis with Mr. Shin is a fail as well. 

I have to say that I kind of started feeling a bit annoyed (like @agenth yesterday - lol) regarding Tae Kyung's "damsel in distress" act.

I mean Ha Kyung is very capable so why do they have to portray Tae Kyung as a dimwit female who needs a man to research everything for her and act like her manager?

If the writer is planning on pairing them up, I hope she soon shows us some positive qualities of Tae Kyung's so that the relationship won't be totally unbalanced.

3 minutes ago, ferily said:

I’ve been seeing many people not liking the drama so far though…? I know that they breakup end of 12 and I just roll my eyes at the unnecessary breakup trope in korean dramas lol.

Chingu, you and me. You and me....

And Judge Judy :D

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@partyon

For me, the sis has been consistently ditzy though LoL!? I can see why she's a divorcee ha. Can't believe she is the older sis. Like how did she "function" this whole time LoL? 

@ferily

The problem is there were too many people comin' in between Ha Kyung/ Shi Woo. Then there has been little to no lovey dovey moments since their ons hook up LoL. It's like they're just roommates; which they are actually.

There weren't enough warm coupley moments that led to the breakup. Unlike other dramas with the breakup trope.. they had a relationship goin' so the breakup was felt even more. Here it was just meh. Whats' new? 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, partyon said:

I have to say that I kind of started feeling a bit annoyed (like @agenth yesterday - lol) regarding Tae Kyung's "damsel in distress" act.

I mean Ha Kyung is very capable so why do they have to portray Tae Kyung as a dimwit female who needs a man to research everything for her and act like her manager?

If the writer is planning on pairing them up, I hope she soon shows us some positive qualities of Tae Kyung's so that the relationship won't be totally unbalanced.

The sister always does the fish look too (popping eyes and pouty lips) for "surprised" look. Eww. 

Mr. Shin: "What does royalty mean?" LMAO..... Please.... even non-lawyers know what that means. And if you don't know what royalty means, why do you think the percentage is "too low", since you are not an industry expert. In real life some guy without knowledge calling up the company, could make her lose the offer in the first place. 

Lebron James Sport GIF

I guess he fell for her fish-eyed look as they spent so much time together now he automatically takes care of her. Next time they meet, he will shove food into her mouth, too and wipe her mouth.

Baby Licking GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Also I sort of feel bad for daughter, as she kept being pressured eating the ham. Of course she knew she was allergic to it, but she is young .... and two adults kept pestering her. I have been in the same situation regarding "seconds" and other food. It really is hard to reject with some adults in Korea.

Also I hate, hate, hate that HK decided to bring trrash dad to  his SICK son. The son is injured, and she thinks it's best to drag his UNWILLING father to the sick bed? Let the son breathe and heal!!! She was really naive, despite trash dad being so obvious about wanting $$$$. Poor SW for having to deal with his dad while he is sick, he even got slapped ON HIS RIGHT SIDE/EYE, the one that is injured.... 

HK did a bad thing.

Youtube Oops GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Like 1
  • Blob 1