[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

Ermm.... i think Ha Kyung didnt have a choice as ShiWoo dad was literally threatening and bashing their office... to call his bluff, he asked him to go to jeju to see the condition of his son, so if it was light injuries, he wouldnt be demanding the 30million won he asked for...

Which gets me to thinking...dont these people get insurance coverage? Work compensation coverage?... hmm

Sigh, Ha Kyung mom's.... sigh... sadden me to see that the writer has decided to make her like a very very old lady who is bent on nagging the daughter to get married... she was such an excellent character in Healer...and to resort to this character here... sigh... again.. her eldest is the one who is a divorcee why cant she be more concerned with her than Ha Kyung.. sigh... 

SiWoo is just exremely embrassed with the whole situation - that his dad went to his office and made everyone know, even the Director General, that he has such a crap father... 

In the next episode, it semeed that they did break up, hence Ha Kyung volunterred to be in that ship (like, hello...its typhoon season and youre going on a ship!!!!, how rational is that??)... and ShiWoo, probably worried also went to join her.... it seemed that before the ship scene, HaKyung was already ignoring him...  but yeah, exciting episode ahead... 

Overall, this is a better drama compared to PMY's previous drama... more action in some.sense...haha..

Also im glad to see a peck of kiss between Ha Kyung and ShiWoo in the bus, coz really after they were together, we hardly see them in a lovey dovey position.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Okay, so Episodes 11&12 ...

- After ongoing voice overs/crying breakdowns by both our leads, essentially diagnosing their mutual issues we still get a break up, more over, it seems destined to be reinforced next episode ... and after straight up blaming Ki-Jun for her current hardships, Ha-Kyung it seems per preview will be the one to maintain the break up ... hope there's a better explanation somewhere in our immediate future :rolleyes:

- While I initially didn't mind the older sister being a tad naive, they've carried it way too far ... an aspiring writer not knowing what royalties are??? ... Really?:blink:  Additionally, to add insult to injury, after Forecaster Shin seemed completely unphased by her "divorcee" admission, apparently he too has found a reason to break off their budding romance

- Ki-Jun & Yoo-Jin still on the outs ... don't care

- I'm hoping Forecaster Uhm can outlast his wifes perpetual black cloud long enough for her to realize he his truly remorseful for what he put her and his daughter through ... its good to see at least Bo-Mi is warming to him despite  the lunch incident.

- I'd like to see Forecaster Oh rewarded with early retirement after being the stand alone bread winner, it'd be great if her husband eventually finds a good job after all his study and allows her to take the time to pursue her own dreams out side of the KMA.

- Why-O-Why didn't anyone tell the father off?  Ki-Jun started to but then didn't carry it through - Seeking compensation isn't something you do in the middle of an actual workplace - ESPECIALLY DURING A PENDING TYPHOON - besides if there is compensation, its going to go to Si-Woo, not to the father. 

After 12 episodes and nobody is together ... not a good sign :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Overall, this is a better drama compared to PMY's previous drama... more action in some.sense...haha..

I'll disagree with you on this - at Episode 12 of "When the weather is fine" I was more into that drama than this one ... they could salvage this drama in the end, but so far I think the previous drama was better - JMHO

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'll disagree with you on this - at Episode 12 of "When the weather is fine" I was more into that drama than this one ... they could salvage this drama in the end, but so far I think the previous drama was better - JMHO

Hehe... ok.. that drama is quite slow.. same like the weather in there.. ie winter.. urgh..  in a village.. what could possibly happen... :D....

And now we are at a weather centre, where all mild and extreme temperatures are being experienced by our cast... while i liked PMY, i cant say the same with the guy who acted with her in the weather is fine..

But overall, more comments, means more interest, no matter how frusturated people have become with some of the plot :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1. Grid (2022)
  2. Forecasting Love and Weather (2022)

Two K dramas that i followed because of actresses .... Kim Ah Joong  in Grid and Park Min Yeong in Weather ....

and what are the chances that when once in blue moon I follow k drama , and in both of these dramas I get the same actress ....so when I am in the Weather I expect the Grid madam to zap our poor Mr Um .   

Park Min Yeong i love when she is not playing 'cold demeanor' character...i fell in love with her sparkle, her laugh, her "liveliness" and when she plays serious or lifeless facial characters i have no kinship with her .   I did not waste my time since the topic is original ( i mean Meteorologists ) as for the love and romance I am not seeing it anywhere , not with our ml and fl or anyone else. Maybe Mr Um starting to get to know his daughter and starting to be happy and excited to have launch with her . 

In the Grid my Kim Ah Joong is kickass ...drama is over my head and the environment not conductive to love and bedsheets, but you never know ...its up to ep 5/10 and only one /week 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Not sure how it's going to end with only few episodes left and what with the 2 couples confiding with their ex and what with coincidental incidents. Both exs broke up & left their offices at the same time, both left & headed to Jeju separately & then met by accident.  Whenever they have relationship problems, the exs run to each other to report & seek advice.

Find it really weird & ridiculous with such script or probably the writer wants the exs to reconcile & return to their original status of remarrying.  There is no sparks or love going forward to happiness from the 2 relationships except to think of their own selfish reasons of either getting married or staying single - they are so fickle-minded & not compatiable in characters.  The breaks for both will be good to help them decide whether they miss & long for each other & put aside their differences by dating longer to strengthen their love first - why talk about marriage when they are not sure about each other strength & weakness.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/21/2022 at 2:58 AM, realistic2280a said:

Also im glad to see a peck of kiss between Ha Kyung and ShiWoo in the bus, coz really after they were together, we hardly see them in a lovey dovey position.

Yeah, the romance lovey dovey scenes has been far and between lately. :bawling:

This ghost town is having more action than our drama currently on that front.

plains tumble weed GIF

On 3/21/2022 at 4:48 PM, realistic2280a said:

Hehe... ok.. that drama is quite slow.. same like the weather in there.. ie winter.. urgh..  in a village.. what could possibly happen... :D....

A blizzard?

Freezing Bill Murray GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519170wpp/park-min-young-and-song-kang-grow-rigid-at-the-sight-of-something-shocking-in-forecasting-love-and-weather?fbclid=IwAR1QkCVx52BANNQC0TXxlR454SMwLitrlVEVrKT3tv5YdbwWneOoFGFiUYo

Park Min Young And Song Kang Grow Rigid At The Sight Of Something Shocking In “Forecasting Love And Weather”
DRAMA PREVIEW
Mar 26, 2022
by L. Kim
In the next episode of “Forecasting Love and Weather,” Park Min Young and Song Kang will be confronted with something that will make them go speechless!

Forecasting Love and Weather” is a romance drama about the work and love lives of people who work at the Korea Meteorological Administration, Korea’s national weather forecast service. Park Min Young stars as the frosty Jin Ha Kyung, who does everything by the book and is fastidious about keeping her personal and professional lives separate, while Song Kang stars as the free-spirited and determined Lee Si Woo, who boasts an impressive IQ of 150 but only cares about the weather.

Spoilers
On the previous episode, Lee Si Woo ultimately decided to break up with Jin Ha Kyung. Although she didn’t reply, it seemed like she agreed to go her separate way.

The newly released stills show Lee Si Woo and Jin Ha Kyung reuniting at her house after coming back from Jeju Island, raising questions about why they’re together when it seemed like they were going to end things. Someone confronts them with an object that causes their eyes to grow round with shock. They look completely taken aback, and they stare at each other in bewilderment. This item is expected to be the variable that will affect their relationship.

The drama’s producers stated, “An unexpected variable will occur in Jin Ha Kyung and Lee Si Woo’s love front, which is more unpredictable than the weather. Please watch until the end to see how they will overcome the situations they face consecutively and what kind of ending will be waiting for them.”

The next episode of “Forecasting Love and Weather” will air on March 26 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 2

So everyone is now happy as a couple even this second lead couple, except the leads who have decided to break up. But now that they have decided to break up, everyone is aware, even  at their work, of their secret relationship, what a cruel fate

I wonder what is said in the preview of next episode?! what will happen

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

@LeftCoastOppa @agenth Episode 13 was like one long breakup scene... :tears:

Agree with @marrez1, everybody's relationships are on the mend except for our main couple's.

I can't believe Yoo Jin is pregnant. :scream: Ultimate plot twist? It's Si Woo's baby :joy:

Fire Elmo GIF

Okay, so seriously she and her hubby Ki Jun are so incompatible. If they're gonna suddenly solve all their communication problems by becoming parents, I'm gonna laugh out loud.

Forecaster Uhm broadcasting to everyone in the cafeteria that Si Woo and Ha Kyung are dating. That's gold!

:loolz:

And mom showing polaroid pics as evidence. :joy:

Guess Si Woo and Ha Kyung are gonna have a hard time to publicly break up now. Good! Because I was getting a bit annoyed with how suddenly their communication broke down so totally, when they've been communicating beautifully since ep 2. Guess they just need a small push to realize that they really want to be together.

:dorashakes:

@realistic2280a Didn't notice the green shirt. Good catch! :love: For some reason I feel like he's always wearing white?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa @agenth Episode 13 was like one long breakup scene... :tears:

Agree with @marrez1, everybody's relationships are on the mend except for our main couple's.

I was relieved actually when after it seemed everyone was on the outs, Forecaster Shin and Older sister, put the dancing penguin incident behind them. Their Love - Its stupid cute, but it works.

I can't believe Yoo Jin is pregnant. :scream: Ultimate plot twist? It's Si Woo's baby :joy:

Don't even joke about that :rage: ... No No No.

Forecaster Uhm broadcasting to everyone in the cafeteria that Si Woo and Ha Kyung are dating. That's gold!

And mom showing polaroid pics as evidence

I really enjoyed that last minute twist as the episodes seemed bound to end on a far too serious note - Forecaster Uhm was good, but Mom and the incriminating evidence for the win :lol:  I liked that they ended on a much lighter note.

I think tomorrows episode will be office confirm/deny shenanigans with the co-workers and we'll end with Ha Kyung confirming they're dating (she'll refuse to let him walk away) 

On an unrelated note - I really like the actress playing the Typhoon Center Director, so her initial sparing with Ha Kyung, and their eventual cooperation-to-mutual respect was fun to watch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

With men like Ki Joon and Myung Joo's hubs it is lil wonder why most South Korean women choose to remain single. Or even why they suffer from low birth rates. Which is shocking when you look at their lax laws on sexual crimes against women, poor sex edu. etc..

Myung Joo is too nice. She shouldn't have offered options if ya ask me. Just tell the hubs to suck it up and man up. He is a family man now for goodness sakes! He is also not a young bachelor like Shi Woo. And his damn mother keep making excuses for him and is not helpful at all!

So Mr. Shin did know of Ha Kyung/Shi Woo ha-ha! He was just bein' poker faced about it. I am happy for him with Ha Kyung's sis (who seem stuck in puberty still:rolleyes:) but it seem men in South Korea like their women ditzy so good for them.

Yoo Jin is preggers LoL. You made your bed sweetie.. don't whine about it now.:unamused: Who knew weather forecasting was so risky!?:flushed:

Ha Kyung's mother is at it again. She needs an ahjusshi asap. Does this mean there's hope for Ha Kyung & Shi Woo? Though with her trust issues (why did she held on for 10 years!?) and Shi Woo's ego - how LoL?

• LOL 1

JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather,” which also has just three episodes left to go, scored an average nationwide rating of 7.1 percent for the night.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-twenty-five-twenty-one-remains-no-1-despite-dip/#ixzz7Oi81oSIu

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Don't even joke about that :rage: ... No No No.

Well, I mean, it's possible no? She and her hubby have only been married for 2 seconds (ok, 2 months). And they got married immediately after Si Woo's and Yu Jin's breakup.

GIF by Achievement Hunter

But yeah, I was only making a joke. :D It's Ki Jun's baby.

33 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Gonna watch the episode soon and give my reviews...hehe

Ooh, let us know your thoughts once you've watched it. :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1