[Drama 2021] Red Shoes, 빨강 구두

Lmangla

2 hours ago, lila21 said:

The problem with that is HK then will have to reveal her whole background that she did not study in Italy and did not meet her husband there.

it's possible for her to do a blackmail scare? where she just says she will do it but will back out at the end. only problem if grandma does not believe her so she cant do it. (mhk can say i already lost lora so I can dare to do whatever?)

Another pending dev't would be KS learning GM is his "cousin" as i think grandma did not spill yet on the relationship, just that she knows the bad things?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

otherwise, all the gemma scenes continue to be a bore. ki seok still hung up over gemma made me just laugh. give it up man. give it up. 

The FL and ML who should be sent off to Europe not HS. 

I want to give them both a kick. Stop being so pathetic KS.

Idiot Gemma, you have got your revenge by using anyone. Laugh. Dance. Roll on the floor. But what did she do? Roll over when HK pushed her. :surprisedwut: 

She is the CEO? i must watch that. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Episode 93 without subs.  Finally!!  The look on Gemma's face at the end says it all.. revenge is a dish best savored cold...  So world's worst mom has watched her marriage crumble, her political dreams dashed, her beloved daughter lose her mind and now the reason for which she abandoned her kids in the first place--Lora Shoes--has been turned over to the daughter she hates and refuses to acknowledge.  Next stop lies revealed and reputation ruined?  Fingers crossed.  Did Kim really rape her or is that a fiction she made up in her twisted mind to justify her actions and her hatred of Gemma?  What will Granny do when she finds out Gemma is a Kwon not a Kim.  Has to be so, otherwise Gemma can't end up with the professor and Hye-bin, who's a Kim not a Kwon, can't end up with the playboy and lavished over by grandma as her surviving grand daughter after world's worst parents go to jail...  you just know mom's gonna get revenge on hubby for caving by tying him to step mom's death and the suicide.  For what does she go to prison?  Maybe a prison of the mind?  Perhaps she ends up in a mental institution which is where we see all these soliloquies from.   Finger's crossed...

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, Chickpea said:

Did Kim really rape her or is that a fiction she made up in her twisted mind to justify her actions and her hatred of Gemma?

my guess is that it did happen. hee kyung is very calculative. if she had known that gemma was the chairman's daughter, she would have used gemma as a tool to tie chairman down much earlier and get into a relationship with him. there was no need to stay in that toxic marriage. she would have used as a trump card to soothe her mother-in-law and perhaps become an official mistress and later on second wife. especially as chairman really wanted a child of his own, he would have embraced gemma. so hee kyung genuinely believed gemma was shoe dad and she hated the child as it just reminded of the rape. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Episode 93 without subs.  Finally!!  The look on Gemma's face at the end says it all.. revenge is a dish best savored cold...  So world's worst mom has watched her marriage crumble, her political dreams dashed, her beloved daughter lose her mind and now the reason for which she abandoned her kids in the first place--Lora Shoes--has been turned over to the daughter she hates and refuses to acknowledge.  Next stop lies revealed and reputation ruined?  Fingers crossed.  Did Kim really rape her or is that a fiction she made up in her twisted mind to justify her actions and her hatred of Gemma?  What will Granny do when she finds out Gemma is a Kwon not a Kim.  Has to be so, otherwise Gemma can't end up with the professor and Hye-bin, who's a Kim not a Kwon, can't end up with the playboy and lavished over by grandma as her surviving grand daughter after world's worst parents go to jail...  you just know mom's gonna get revenge on hubby for caving by tying him to step mom's death and the suicide.  For what does she go to prison?  Maybe a prison of the mind?  Perhaps she ends up in a mental institution which is where we see all these soliloquies from.   Finger's crossed...

One question though - how is HB a Kim when she’s younger than Gemma (and Jinho too) and presumably MHK had her aftet KJG died and got back with KHS?

Unless of course MHK was pregnant already (without knowing it) when she eloped? 

Otherwise, both Gemma and HB will be KHS’s daughters and only Jinho was KJG’s?

The only trump card left for MHK now would be the fact that Gemma is KHS’s daughter. How is she going to use it to her advantage in the next 5 episodes?

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Maybe a prison of the mind?  Perhaps she ends up in a mental institution which is where we see all these soliloquies from. 

Oh my god. That is actually really intuitive and smart. I think you’re onto something here.

I still stink HB and Gemma are full sisters but I can also see the writer feeling bad and letting Grandma keep at least one “real” granddaughter. I have to say I don’t feel bad for HB at all she tried to murder and is clearly spoiled and just a horrible person to be around I really don’t get why both the people in the drama and here think she’s ok. 

I’m also curious as to what Grandma will do once she learns Gemma isn’t really the child of her father. On one hand, she’s the last tie to her stepson but on the other hand, she really cares about stuff like that so only time will tell.

Did not expect a dual CEO but I guess it makes sense. How long will the partnership last? I can see them diverging soon but not exactly sure when. Can’t wait to see how they decide to conclude this drama lol.

• Like 4

I cannot find the preview,

@Ayame have you?

For heaven's sake, we had been watching them making phone calls and Loan Shark grandma guilt tripping and even the coffee people eating, giving us Gemma smirking her way to the podium is half a loaf. 

How is she going to catch Mr Kwon? She is not doing anything, JH is.

I still think we are going to get Gemma saying omma omma omma, but close behind will be Appa.  Who knows HK becomes so crazed that she tells Mr Kwon who Gemma is then uses the WTOD but now he saves her. Her pappy. Appa.

Or Hye Bin became lucid for a minute, got the WTOD and tried to mow Gemma down. Then flashbacks of little Gemma and omma. HK pushed Gemma aside, we get omma 3 times.

Or maybe Loan shark grandma will die at the end. She may be the next victim of WTOD. She wants to make up for what she did.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

One question though - how is HB a Kim when she’s younger than Gemma (and Jinho too) and presumably MHK had her aftet KJG died and got back with KHS?

Otherwise, both Gemma and HB will be KHS’s daughters and only Jinho was KJG’s?

The only trump card left for MHK now would be the fact that Gemma is KHS’s daughter. How is she going to use it to her advantage in the next 5 episodes?

Unless she was already pregnant with HB when she left Kim.  HB is nothing like her parents,  Gemma is very much like them.  But Gemma has good morals that I believe she learned from Dad.  Which is why I think the rape accusation is only in her mind.  She wakes up pregnant and for some reason thinks Kim raped her while she was unconscious rather than remember her coupling with Kwon...

Women don't usually marry their rapists and have children with them.  Men who rape women don't generally then marry, build businesses and make families with them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I cannot find the preview,

@Ayame have you?

Or Hye Bin became lucid for a minute, got the WTOD and tried to mow Gemma down. Then flashbacks of little Gemma and omma. HK pushed Gemma aside, we get omma 3 times.

Yeah, no preview released, haven't been able to find one too....

Hye Bin is becoming more loony now....won't be surprised if she's the one that will be pulling the trigger!

1 hour ago, Chickpea said:

Unless she was already pregnant with HB when she left Kim.  HB is nothing like her parents,  Gemma is very much like them.  But Gemma has good morals that I believe she learned from Dad.  Which is why I think the rape accusation is only in her mind.  She wakes up pregnant and for some reason thinks Kim raped her while she was unconscious rather than remember her coupling with Kwon...

Women don't usually marry their rapists and have children with them.  Men who rape women don't generally then marry, build businesses and make families with them.

I don't get it too.....if she was "raped", why would she marry KJG, not that he's rich or what. She could just ran away then. And having 2 children some more....*faint*

• Like 3

1 hour ago, perfectmouse said:

I’m also curious as to what Grandma will do once she learns Gemma isn’t really the child of her father. On one hand, she’s the last tie to her stepson but on the other hand, she really cares about stuff like that so only time will tell.

Did not expect a dual CEO but I guess it makes sense. How long will the partnership last? I can see them diverging soon but not exactly sure when. Can’t wait to see how they decide to conclude this drama lol.

I personally think Loanshark grandma still thinks of Gemma as a filial son to her "dad", even though KHS is her real father! She also did all these revenge thing out of her love for her dad.

Yup, the dual CEO appointment was a brilliant stroke....hahaha....shock at the faces of both KHS and MHK!

Just saw the preview....will MHK reveal the fact that loanshark grandma was her mother in law? Will JH find out about Gemma's parentage (was the document about that)?

So, the unresolved plotline with just 7 episodes left; let's start with the easier ones:

1.  Tae Gil and Auntie - this should be easy, they will get together, unless KHS decided to do something about them (i.e. by ordering the killing of TG...he can just do that again, after what he has done to Ok Kyung).

2. HB - go to mental institute and charged for murder perhaps? Worst likely scenario is she will die.

3. HS - I don't think he will come back from Europe, unless loanshark grandma or his brother died.....cane back for funeral then.

4. Grandma - she may die....atone for her sin perhaps, saving Gemma from bullet or something?

Next, the 5 main characters:

5. Gemma - I don't think she will die but she will live in regrets, knowing that she ruined her real sister's life, ruined KS and HS's love life; and shocked that she will be the one ultimately destroying her real dead, KHS.

6. KS - no living together with Gemma at the end.....will likely end up alone or died to protect Gemma.

7. MHK & KHS - both will be jailed or one may die (but not both). I suspect KHS will die while MHK will live on in regrets? 

8. JH - the real winner of the revenge game by gaining Lora Network. He has been the one holding the fort for this serial in the past 15-20 episodes; the real ML for the last quarter indeed!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Did Kim really rape her or is that a fiction she made up in her twisted mind to justify her actions and her hatred of Gemma?  

My guess it did not happen. She found out that she was pregnant after that and assumed that she was raped.

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

and it reversed here. I think that she is already pregnant when she ran away from Gemma's dad

• Like 3

@maribella Sorry I wasn't on soompi all day today, so I just saw your post now. @chococarmela already posted it, so I'll post the text preview below:

Episode 94 Text Preview

로라구두 대표로 취임한 젬마와 맞닥뜨린 희경, 혁상은 분노에 휩싸인다. 한편, 최여사의 잃어버린 아들 ‘명준’이 젬마 친부 ‘정국’이었다는 사실을 희경에게 전해들은  혁상은 정국을 죽인 뺑소니범이 자신임이 들통날까봐 불안해진다.

Hee-kyung and Hyuk-sang face off with Gemma, who took office as Lora Shoes's CEO, and they are engulfed in anger. Meanwhile, Hyuk-sang hears from Hee-kyung that Myung-jun, the lost son of Ms. Choi, was Gemma's father, Jung-guk.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

I think that is the premise that she was pregnant when she eloped not knowing.

15 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Maybe a prison of the mind?  Perhaps she ends up in a mental institution which is where we see all these soliloquies from.   Finger's crossed...

Yes, very apt ending

6 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Hmmmmm. HK was plastered when Kim found her and she woke up dressed neatly in pjs, on a floor mattress and covered with a blanket. Kim also had a bowl of hot hangover soup. Rapists do not usually take care of their victims do they? We only are given the idea of rape by HK when she says she was molested. Kim is dead and cannot defend himself unless Kim had a woman neighbor such as coffee mom or coffee aunt help him with caring for the unconscious HK? She was physically abused by Kim later because of jealousy but he was a good father and employer according to Tae Gil

Agree that Gemma is more like HK and Kwon than HB.

5 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Gemma - I don't think she will die but she will live in regrets, knowing that she ruined her real sister's life, ruined KS and HS's love life; and shocked that she will be the one ultimately destroying her real dead, KHS.

My ending: Gemma will take Lora to a successful business and she did not really ruin HS and KHS love life. They let her. HS was too happy to escape and could have sent Gemma to jail but did not and KS did nothing to fight for his love life. But she did ruin her sister's life and that she can atone for by getting HB the care she needs then bringing back HS to have dinner date with a grown up and changed HB.

As for her parents, they were only parents in name, she will send Kwon to prison. 

• Like 5

MHK's world is crumbling as she discovered that her secretary was the one who betrayed her :crymeme:

JH found out about the DNA test and I wonder what he will do about it....will he still work with Gemma or will he also rid of her in his plan?

Oh....and HB returned back to work!

Last 6 episodes (including tomorrow's) as we are inching towards the finish line strongly :rickroll:

• Like 1

gemma walking in with red shoes was more funny than climatic. she has done zero to gain her position and show her leadership. basically, she has used men and different relationships to get there. they feel sorry for her and do all the work and then she waltzes in. this is hands down the dumbest revenge entrance and it made me chuckle rather than cheer for gemma. 

as for her fake feeling bad for hye bin -- seriously? am cheering for gemma to fall on her face. #stupidfemalelead

• Like 1
  • Love 2