[Drama 2021] Red Shoes, 빨강 구두

Lmangla

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Leave it to our power-couple to save yet another meh episode ... Soo-Yeon sneaks out to play snugglebunnies with Tae-Gil

... only 9 episodes to go

And the Yimoo-nim approved of it :rickroll:

51 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The next drama is mentioned in Wikipedia 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Twist

Looks like its not a makjang daily eh? 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Best scene in Episode 91: HB, KS, Gemma and JH all sharing chickens at KS's place of all chicken places 

I totally cracked up when hye bin said that gemma was a lady killer and managed to snag 3 men one after another. :lol: gemma looked stung at that sentence. umm, it is kind of true! hahahahah... 

it was also hilarious when hye bin tells ki seok that he has been dumped yet again. :lol:

• LOL 5

I find the best scene in the last episode was the confrontation between HK and loan shark grandma who accused HK of abandoning her children and running off with a man and HK countering telling grandma that she knew of her dead husband as an orphan and he was abandoned by the family and returned the abandonment issue to grandma. So, they were both accusing the other of child abandonment which grandma had nothing to say about

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, monalisa said:

As I posted earlier, I still have my doubts that JH's mother was poisoned by MHK. l think it was Kwon that killed JH's mom but conveniently pushed the blame on MHK. Wasn't he the one that had more to gain from her death? 

I agree and the doctor called up Kwon right after his meeting with JH.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lila21 said:

I find the best scene in the last episode was the confrontation between HK and loan shark grandma who accused HK of abandoning her children and running off with a man and HK countering telling grandma that she knew of her dead husband as an orphan and he was abandoned by the family and returned the abandonment issue to grandma. So, they were both accusing the other of child abandonment which grandma had nothing to say about

So only Gemma doesn't know their relationship? 

I wonder who is going to surprise her with the news. And her pappy too? 

please writer don't make her cry. My FFW finger is tired.

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I totally cracked up when hye bin said that gemma was a lady killer and managed to snag 3 men one after another. :lol: gemma looked stung at that sentence. umm, it is kind of true! hahahahah... 

it was also hilarious when hye bin tells ki seok that he has been dumped yet again. :lol:

He tried again later and she walked off. Just because she calls him oppa, 

he thinks he has a chance?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, lila21 said:

Granny played her cards craftily. Even when she knew that Gemma had probably leaked the design, she turned it around on MHK and accused her of stealing  the design from the competition based on her prior tendency to do it.

Also another oops moment was KHS telling MHK to prevent Granny from pulling her money. This right after MHK had gone to Granny’s house and had a meltdown.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lila21 said:

Agree, the confrontation was intense and full of spite from both sides :evilelmo:

Oh and whats that with Gemma saying "I am uncomfortable with the decision" after learning that MHK is gonna be ousted as Lora Shoes's CEO. She's taking a pity on her Omma now ?? :confused:

And KHS will betray MHK (from the preview) and the board meeting to oust MHK will commence in today's episode. 

Now that MHK knows Loanshark grandma is her mother in law, what does she have in her sleeves now?

• Like 3

1,  What is the reason of granny to abandon her son?

2.  What's that shocking reaction from Gemma when HJ said that he'll be the next CEO?  I thought she wants revenge against MHK? 

3.  Suddenly the court is change...HB comforting her mom acting crazy. :sweat_smile:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Agree, the confrontation was intense and full of spite from both sides :evilelmo:

Oh and whats that with Gemma saying "I am uncomfortable with the decision" after learning that MHK is gonna be ousted as Lora Shoes's CEO. She's taking a pity on her Omma now ?? :confused:

And KHS will betray MHK (from the preview) and the board meeting to oust MHK will commence in today's episode. 

Now that MHK knows Loanshark grandma is her mother in law, what does she have in her sleeves now?

What is Gemma uncomfortable about? Was not why she leaked the shoe design to Lulu? Here we go again with "I am going to revenge" and never doing the right thing to achieve her revenge!!! Get out of the way then!! Or maybe she wants to be the new CEO instead of JH???

I think the one card that HK has now is the paternity of Gemma. We shall see how she is going to use that.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, monalisa said:

As I posted earlier, I still have my doubts that JH's mother was poisoned by MHK. l think it was Kwon that killed JH's mom but conveniently pushed the blame on MHK

hmm i think that maybe it is chairman's mother who did it. for her son and partly for the money because she knows kwon is crazy over MHK and they might lose the company if he divorces the wife (instead of dying due to natural causes). her dementia may have slipped her thoughts and she might have just been recalling the wife words to herself when she said "she was poisoning me" (but these words were the wife words to grandma instead of grandma words to MHK).

3 hours ago, Good Karma said:

1,  What is the reason of granny to abandon her son?

it was stated by her that her husband abandoned him when they had a real child between them as he was only adopted and not blood related. however, she only looked for him after her real son and his wife died in an accident thinking it was punishment for not looking for him (ep.7)

1 hour ago, lila21 said:

What is Gemma uncomfortable about?

ikr. at least JH smirked when grandma threw her shot at MHK. but gemma was just down and so so... argh. 

it was only the GM in MHK's mirror that was happy.  at least the actress could act that kind of GM in the mirror world.  lol

3 hours ago, Good Karma said:

Suddenly the court is change...HB comforting her mom acting crazy. 

ikr. hoping though that HB learns more secrets accidentally so she can babble to all and make the developments faster.

4 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

MHK knows Loanshark grandma is her mother in law, what does she have in her sleeves now?

MHK knows GM paternity, maybe she can blackmail grandma with it saying I will reveal the truth to GM (which grandma knows will break GM heart), but still lacking some "moments/development" that will lead to this as don't know grandma's reaction if she finds out that GM is not her "real" grand daughter BUT can reason that it may go against her principle of non-abandonment if she abandons GM because of not blood related as GM lived as her son's daughter and is carrying "revenge" partly for his death.

or MHK can say she will reveal the rape to the public (as she has nothing to lose now, and she is told to do anything by chairman) and tarnish grandma's beloved son's reputation if grandma pulls out.

or she may just go batshit crazy and hostage GM ... or will we see another death (grandma)? (as Lora is still ok even if grandma pulls out and they just don't want the scandal suit)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, lila21 said:

it was totally fun to watch. finally we have confirmation about shoe dad's actions. now all that is left is for gemma to find out the truth about who shoe dad is and then her paternity. it will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

however, what is unclear is why hee kyung didn't open her mouth to defend herself earlier to gemma. why not tell her what happened with shoe dad? that would have been far more effective to throw gemma off... was she ashamed? still in trauma? loan grandma does not believe and sees it as lies. am wondering if tae gil will corroborate that shoe dad had an awful temper which is why he didn't really care that the man died. hope the confrontation between hee kyung and gemma is just as entertaining when the truth comes out... 

otherwise, all the gemma scenes continue to be a bore. ki seok still hung up over gemma made me just laugh. give it up man. give it up. 

623a8f917c5ef0282a0ac321b63770f8.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, tiuserviu viu said:

or MHK can say she will reveal the rape to the public (as she has nothing to lose now, and she is told to do anything by chairman) and tarnish grandma's beloved son's reputation if grandma pulls out.

The problem with that is HK then will have to reveal her whole background that she did not study in Italy and did not meet her husband there. The abandonment of her children after she ran away from her abusive husband with her present one will also be revealed. I don't know if HK will want to go that route, but would grandma care about the reputation of a son she abandoned ? The death of the  first husband and the hit and run will be revealed and I don't think the chairman wants that out there. It will be a stalemate. Grandma though will go to her lawyer and claim fraud business partnership or whatever the lawyer comes up with. HK and Chairman have more to lose than grandma.  It will be known that she also abandoned her adopted son but she will say she is sorry and will make it up to the daughter of her son. HK and the chairman have everything to lose especially when Mr. Hong had bought large amounts of shares and if grandma pulls out her money, that is the end of Lora. I think the winner here will be JH and the secy spy and auntie and uncle.

• Like 2