[Drama 2021] Red Shoes, 빨강 구두

Lmangla

On 11/23/2021 at 10:47 AM, perfectmouse said:

Just super curious: would you rather have a lead like Gemma who is borderline insane and morally bad or YJ from Man in a Veil who is the complete opposite: not evil but extremely boring?

Miss otoke was as bad as the ML. Though they did compensate us with SML with great abs.

She is now in second husband and she is really fiesty and smart. But with moments of stupidity like giving time to the antagonist to repent.

The man in a veil could have been good but crazy YR overshadowed everyone, so the show gravitated around her.

YJ or Gemma? One puts me to sleep and the other makes me FFW her scenes. Have to read the forum often to rewind. Don't care.

• Like 5

On 11/20/2021 at 2:41 AM, perfectmouse said:

Lol but yeah haven’t really seen the protagonist being straight up Chaotic Evil in a looong time.. if ever.

I think this kind of protagonist is in. I am watching another drama and the main girl who seeks revenge, could have done it the easy way by going to the press, just like Gemma but instead does evil things as in attacking and using the children and cries and moans to anyone who will listen, poor me. Just like Gemma there are many easier and more satisfying things she could have done to exact revenge on the people who wronged her but instead stayed in self pity and does all kinds of nasty that did nothing for her "revenge" but could have landed her in prison....

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

56 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am so bored that even with FF button, I am barely able to watch last few episodes. so those watching more, please recap! 

Just to repay for some of your funny gifs, I'll give a few points

1) Gemma is Miss Kwon but HK isn't telling

2) no secrets of killings between Gemma, Auntie, Mr Kwon and JH. The diary was passed to Mr Kwon, but he dawdled because he still loved her.

3) Does JH know Gemma's mother is HK? Nutty HB had a good laugh, Gemma's going to be her step-sister in law.

4) important: Mr Kwon saw the text about a DNA 99.7%. HK lied and said that was HB since she might Kim's daughter. My antennas are on high alert.

5) the rest is the same old stuff Gemma's angst - KS.

Loan shark grandma is going to lose a lot of money. HK convinces her to invest more, Gemma and Miss Yeo are leaking their shoe design to competitor. I think it's one of Gemma's that HK plagiarised.

All in all a filler episode.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Like the rest. I FFed through the last 3 episodes in less than an hour.....:shaq:

The only plots of interest in the latest episode:

1. Loan shark grandma getting closer to find out about her step-son's family - imagine her horror to learn that the "daughter" is Gemma.

2. Lora Shoes' latest design was leaked to rival (Lulu Shoes) by the secretary and then Gemma herself. Painful for MHK to learn about this as the latest design was her bet. She was still adamant to launch the new design and that prompted her to think that someone must have leaked the design; and decided to get a security expert to check her office.

3. Auntie and Uncle staying together.

4. KJH revealing about the possibility that his mom and KHS's mom may be killed by MHK.

4. MHK decided not to reveal Gemma's parentage (she & KHS are daughter and daddy dearest).

The episode today should be interesting and exciting....:rickroll:

How dumb is KHS for believing his wife's story of doubting HB's parentage.....when he grabbed her phone and discovered the text message on the parentage test.

I thought MHK already left Gemma's "appa" for quite a few years before having HB; and already had 2 kids.

Seriously???

Edited by Newbie21SG
  • Like 5

The preview shows HK suspects JH of bugging her office or maybe bedroom. She suspects Gemma of leaking the design but I'm guessing Gemma will turn the table and claim ownership of the design.

It is really plodding because they need to stretch it over 15 eps or so. I don't expect  any big revelation in 4-5 episodes.

edit: @Ayame posts show KS in them, so  he most likely ends up with Gemma. The writer is still playing with us on that one. JH actually advised her not to let go of KS. No HS? Looks like he has left with the dead father and mother.  

• Like 2

Loan shark grandma is now receiving updated information on the status of her long-lost son and was asked if she knew MHK. Meanwhile, KHS also discovered a bug being planted in his office. Standoffs between him and his sister at TG's house!

Juicy stuffs tomorrow....and then it's only 10 more episodes left!

• Like 1

Thanks for the preview @Lmangla.... finally grandma finds out about the son married to HK and the daughter is Gemma.... and that was funny, HK throwing a shoe at Gemma just as Gemma was closing the door while leaving HK's office... Finally trouble for the Kwons...will JK

• Like 3

HK: "But why do you lock your door at the office?" 

JH: *laughs* This is my office. It's my prerogative whether or not I lock my door. And I'm still single. When I'm tired, I need to watch some fun videos. Without anyone's knowledge" :joy:  

11 more episodes to go! But how come the next airing drama doesn't look like a makjang drama?? That's the reason why I even watch the shows on this timeslot... :blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1. So Granny's long lost son is HK's husband.  

2. Why did HK not surprise that the content of the USB is not the same prior to the brownout? She already saw JH/or a guy walking near her office. She could have suspected the secretary switching it.

3. HB will be telling granny about Gemma's real identity.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview: think it is easier to just watch that 10 second clip than sitting through the whole

Problem is the previews are meant to confuse us. 

Finally loan shark grandma gets to say otoke. Yes Gemma is legally your grandaughter but biologically Mr Kwon's daughter, but I think HB is her real grand daughter - if the daughter of your adopted son can be real. Sounds clear enough.

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3