[Drama 2021] Red Shoes, 빨강 구두

Lmangla

2 hours ago, lila21 said:

I wonder what Kwon will do when he realizes HB is not his and Gemma is? It is time for HB to get confined

I think both girls are his. Fecund creep. They are years apart, no swapping there.

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ju hyung foreshadows that gemma will turn -- he specifically asks if she will be swayed. with such a question, we know that will happen. so gemma

I thought this was because of her love for KS. 
I think JH may do something disastrous to Lora shoes and Loan shark grandma stands to lose a lot. That would put her against JH. But what the heck, did she care about hurting others before? Nah.

Isn't it a bit late to start another storyline? Gemma's new pappy and old pappy is still 'lost'.

• Like 6

so you guys predicted it right Gemma is actually his daughter :open_mouth: now waiting for HB plot twist.. Is HS gone forever or will he make an appearance again in the end? I can't wait for the day when I won't have to hear this ending credits theme song ever again :joy: I only put up with it because I want to see the next episode previews. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

wait a minute, the preview...Chairman thinks that Gemma won't be at Lora for long.. but then what was Gemma saying about the Chairman becoming his father in law??? So she is going to seduce JH now??? first KS, then HS and now JH???? Mama should be proud...I mean daughter Gemma is proving to be the killer couple's daughter after all, as she keeps saying to HK, the blood running in her veins is the same as HK actually same as chairman ... RH -

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, lila21 said:

wait a minute, the preview...Chairman thinks that Gemma won't be at Lora for long.. but then what was Gemma saying about the Chairman becoming his father in law??? So she is going to seduce JH now??? first KS, then HS and now JH???? Mama should be proud...I mean daughter Gemma is proving to be the killer couple's daughter after all, as she keeps saying to HK, the blood running in her veins is the same as HK

Oh for sure. She’s definitely inherited the nasties from both HK and the Chairman. It’s like she was designed to be the craziest evilest person out there lol. Like mixing two deadly chemicals for an even deadlier one. I hope they go through with the concept and make her the worst protagonist ever to exist in the way that she is the most evil lol. It’d be an interesting change of pace for sure.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

JH and Gemma shook hands in the preview. Could be another of those contract marriage storyline. 

So within 10 episodes, we finally get to see JH, Gemma's new paternity and even a completely new partner. 
I shan't be surprised if the ending shows Gemma running into the traffic to get herself killed, after seeing KS die. Like the ridiculous ending in Temptation of wife.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

Like mixing two deadly chemicals for an even deadlier one. I hope they go through with the concept and make her the worst protagonist ever to exist in the way that she is the most evil l

I can't wait to see Kwon's reactions ... Oh boy, I hope JH has the stamina and the brains to handle this... He is after all the outsider... not blood related. This suddenly got more twisted interesting...

• Like 4

but ...but ...the grandma adopted son plot.... this was the main reason i could not see GM being of chairman's ilk (and the MHK monologue....)

i am thinking this could be a red herring.... unless the dna test results officially come out, i am suspicious of this plot twist development.... don't know if the adopted son also has rh- blood by kdrama logic.

also luckily the amnesia didnt take root based on the previews. lol

Edited by tiuserviu viu
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, tiuserviu viu said:

unless the dna test results officially come out, i am suspicious of this plot twist development.... don't know if the adopted son also has rh- blood by kdrama logic.

Based on HK's reaction making sure that the blood type of Kwon is RH neg and doing the DNA test, this might not be a red herring. If Grandma's adopted son, the shoemaker "father" of Gemma had RH neg then HK would have had a different reaction. She might have killed Gemma right there and then at the hospital. It seems that she knew Kwon had RH neg blood and double checked. If it was the other way around then there would have been a different reaction. Also, it is a very rare blood type. So, the question is whose blood was it, who was the donor? Unless Kwon donates blood at a blood donation site for charity but he is not the type and by Kdrama logic, some good soul with rare blood type just happened to donate... Gemma ... the source of confusion...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lila21 said:

Based on HK's reaction making sure that the blood type of Kwon is RH neg and doing the DNA test, this might not be a red herring. If Grandma's adopted son, the shoemaker "father" of Gemma had RH neg then HK would have had a different reaction. She might have killed Gemma right there and then at the hospital. It seems that she knew Kwon had RH neg blood and double checked. If it was the other way around then there would have been a different reaction. Also, it is a very rare blood type. So, the question is whose blood was it, who was the donor? Unless Kwon donates blood at a blood donation site for charity but he is not the type.

I happen to have O- blood along with my Dad and little brother. Yes, it is a rare blood type but is also considered the universal donor type. People with all of the other blood types can receive our red blood cells. Hence, blood banks tend to roll out the red carpet when we walk into the door.

Back to the Kwons... Regarding my universal donor comment above, MHK may be jumping to conclusions about Gemma's parentage. Receiving O-  blood does not have to mean you are O- as well. If the hospital does not have your blood type on hand, they can easily give you O- blood as a substutute.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Regarding my universal donor comment above, MHK may be jumping to conclusions about Gemma's parentage.

MHK is doing a DNA test to make sure. She will oppose Gemma and JY whatever being "father in law" Gemma meant...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I happen to have O- blood along with my Dad and little brother. Yes, it is a rare blood type but is also considered the universal donor type. People with all of the other blood types can receive our red blood cells. Hence, blood banks tend to roll out the red carpet when we walk into the door.

Back to the Kwons... Regarding my universal donor comment above, MHK may be jumping to conclusions about Gemma's parentage. Receiving O-  blood does not have to mean you are O- as well. If the hospital does not have your blood type on hand, they can easily give you O- blood as a substutute.

Somehow I don't think they would use the blood scene if it's someone else's. Unless HB in her insane moment decided to donate blood. 

I wonder how much more pathetic KS could be when Gemma tell's him she's marrying JH. I remember seeing him in Unusual woman -so hilarious. He wasn't this wooden. I think the writer must have told him to be cold, heartbroken and mistrustful of wpman after being made a fool. All Korean actors - male and female- have this stiff look for the disillusioned character. Same as the guy in Fatal promise. In VIP, ML only had one expression - really drole. 

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, lila21 said:

So, the question is whose blood was it, who was the donor?

blood bank. it could be anyone from the general population who donated blood at a blood drive/blood camp. my cousin sister has some sort of rare type, think it was AB-. so she used to be registered donor. whenever the blood bank was running a little low, they used to call up the donors to ask if they would be interested in coming in again. the blood bank will run tests to make sure the blood isn't polluted for any diseases and abnormalities before keeping it in storage. when hospitals would call, then they would release the checked blood from storage. if there is some surgery, then relatives might organize a blood drive where people would donate at the blood bank. then blood from the reserve storage would be given for surgery while the new donated blood would be checked before stored. there cannot be direct person to person donation because authorities needs to verifiy the blood is safe for transfusion before giving for patient. thats how the process used to be a few years back in my place. probably more fine tuned now.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I wonder how much more pathetic KS could be when Gemma tell's him she's marrying JH.

the guy deserves the 'sucker award'. hahahah.... am sure that even after ju hyung, he will still be willing to be with gemma. she is some sort of femme fatale where she moves from one man to another with zero effort or interest and somehow makes the man feel guilty and apologizing to her of not being useful enough. :lol:

I did laugh at gemma's dream sequence. so her real want is to be one large happy family but she can't make up her mind before she starts throwing tauntrums. is gemma some sort of delayed teenager? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

It turns out that Hye Bin is the sanest person in the family. She just tells her parents the way it is and she gets them scampering away from her room. She is not crazy, she states facts as she knows it as cool as a cucumber. I wonder what she will do when she learns about the possibility that her mother might have killed JH mom.

The toothbrushes were switched that is why the DNA test for Kwon and Gemma was no match. But really, how do you switch toothbrushes....uugghhhhh...

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, Good Karma said:

Could it be that MHK was already pregnant with Gemma when the chairman left her to get married?  

That's what I thought too. And then when she discovered she was pregnant after Gemma's father rescued her, she thought that Gemma's father raped her hence the animosity towards him

• Like 2

3 hours ago, monalisa said:

So MHK lost her Ministerial post? Also, I'm curious did she really slept with the lecherous guy or bribed him with money?

Not sure if she slept with him but he did grope her and she did pay him. So in a sense she paid him to be groped. :surprisedwut:

with apologies to the feminists here, I do agree it's equal pay for equal work. But I always feel sad for women who pay gigolos. That is one aspect that I feel men must pay.:loolz:

• LOL 3