Also Known As: Without Blood or Tears , 피도 눈물도 없이 , 빨강구두

Director: Park Ki-Hyun

Writer: Hwang Soon-Young

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 100

Release Date: July 5th, 2021 - December 10th, 2021

Runtime: Monday - Friday 19:50

Plot Synopsis 

Hee-Kyung (Choi Myoung-Gil) is married and they have a daughter, Zem-Ma (So E-Hyun), and a sick son. Hee-Kyung meets her first love and she decides to leave her family for her first love. Zem-Ma has a difficult time after her mother leaves her. Her father then suddenly dies. Zen-Ma suspects someone was behind her father's death. She decides to take revenge on her mother, while searching for the truth behind her father's death.

Meanwhile, Ki-Seok (Park Yoon-Jae) doesn’t believe in love since his wife betrayed him. Nevertheless, he gets attracted to Zem-Ma. He has a younger brother Hyun-Seok (Shin Jung-Yun) with a free spirit.

Cast

fullsizephoto1344397.jpg 

Choi Myoung-Gil - Min Hee-Kyung

So E-Hyun - Kim Zem-Ma

Park Yoon-Jae - Yoon Ki-Seok

Shin Jung-Yun - Yoon Hyun-Seok

Jung Yoo-Min - Kwon Hye-Bin

Sun Woo Jae Duk - Kwon Hyeok-Sang / Kim Hyeok-Sang

Kim Dong-Ha - Kim Jin-Ho

Ban Hyo-Jung - Choi Sook-Ja

Han In-Su - Yoon Jin-Beom

Yang Geum-Seok - Lee Kyung-Hee

Kim Yu-Seok - Kwon Seok-Hwan

Choi Young-Wan - Kwon Soo-Yeon

Park Chan-Hwan

Seo Kwon-Sun

Kim Ri-Won - Ye-Won

Lee Sook - Yang Sun-Hee

Source: Asianwiki | MyDramaList  | Dramawiki

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

Okay - check it out ...

The chair Choi Myoung-Gil is sitting in during her Red Shoes Trailer, is the Miss MonteCristo chair in the preview lead in screen at the end of every episode ...

Nice way to pass the baton from drama to drama ... or could it be a curse in this case :lol:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay - check it out ...

The chair Choi Myoung-Gil is sitting in during her Red Shoes Trailer, is the Miss MonteCristo chair in the preview lead in screen at the end of every episode ...

Nice way to pass the baton from drama to drama ... or could it be a curse in this case :lol:

bwahahahha.... lets just put it as prop department saving money. 

crossing fingers and toes there is no montecristo curse. otherwise, we should have a disco glitter stepmom who dresses in silver when her enemy is killed and  lots of instances of gastric attacks.... :lol:

I was thinking they would have some sparkly red shoes in the trailer to be honest. :D if anyone finds the poster for the drama, please do post. I couldn't find one... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

She looks rather old to be Choi's daughter. Kwon must be the first love because there is a character Kim/Kwon. Oh oh, what if the old daughter is actually the first love's daughter??

Maybe will watch the first ep.

Any info on the writer?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I think I read she did Ruby Ring - Good or Bad?

Yes and NO.

You need to believe that EJ is the good sister with bf. And another actress shorter and different voice is the bad sister who covets the bf. Sisters in a car and get  into an accident. They are rushed to emergency hospital and for some reason that I cannot remember, they are mixed and so their faces are swapped. So they come out bad sister, short with different voice and other physical attributes becomes EJ and EJ becomes bad sister. Amnesia and stuff. :Megalol:. Now it starts from there.

I kept thinking doesn't anyone notice the differences? But if you can overlook that part, it was better than Miss M, I feel.

You will get to see EJ as a bad woman.

Edit She was younger and I feel prettier. I wonder if she went for some job.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks for sharing the posters @LeftCoastOppa; I was looking for some red shoes in the poster and I see none. I find that a travesty! :lol:

:blink: ???  Red Shoes are in both ...

The entire red background is essentially a silhouette of red heels, and the white background poster has the two women juxtaposed (up and down) between the larger faces, and where their feet meet ... both wearing red shoes

I thought both were well done...

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

really? I have bad eyes... :sweatingbullets: I still don't see it though. shrug. kekekeke

The 'earrings' are figures of the two women. They are wearing the extremely high heels which will breed a whole set of back problems but for now they look good. I assume both pairs are red.

They didn't give the actor who plays the sick son.

Who's the girl?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3