[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

The ''He isnt my style'' scene

I liked how calm and serious they were although TM was a little offended.  :D

FMwlHlWakAYHD4v?format=jpg&name=360x360

I think TM already likes Hari. 

The shopping scene was so  hilarious..  :lol:

I have to admit that for a moment I thought Samantha and Rachel were her purses...:lol:

ByungChan as Hamin..      :wub:

FMsiE_jaQAIsjEy?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Hi everyone!

I've been a fan of Kim Min Kyu for some time so decided to check this drama out. And I must say that I am hooked right from the 1st episode. The drama sounds like so much fun! I haven't watched the webtoon but I guess it would be so good as of your comments on this thread. Can't wait for next episodes to release! :)

Finally, found a light-hearted drama to fill in my empty heart! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I think TM already likes Hari. 

The shopping scene was so  hilarious..  :lol:

I have to admit that for a moment I thought Samantha and Rachel were her purses...:lol:

Ahaha and I was totally oblivious. I mean, I had to watch that scene twice because I didn't get the meaning at first :D 

He likes Hari. In the webtoon, he liked her character, she was funny and honest about a lot of things (not talking about the fake identity but the way she spoke so openly about a lot of things). She was not a snob and he liked that about her. But he will only fall in love with her later on.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, itsmeash said:

I should read the webtoon so I know what I'm in store for. Is the webtoon complete or still going?

Yes, the webtoon is complete and you can find in english too. But they're changing a lot of things.  The premise is the same, but the narrative is sometimes different.

Spoiler

In the webtoon, Kang Tae Moo pressures Hari to marry him every single chapter ahaha :D she sort of gets traumatized by it (her trauma also gets in the way of her real relationship with Tae Moo later in the story). But it seems they're changing it for the drama, where he isn't pressuring her to marry him, but to fake dating/fake girlfriend (there's also fake dating in the webtoon but it's not right at the beginning and it isn't long/Hari and Tae Moo already loved each other during their fake dating time but were afraid to say their true feelings).

The second leads narrative is not exactly the same. The second female lead actually thought that secretary was Tae Moo at first. It seems they took that out.

One thing that I found most different is Tae Moo's personality. It is totally different from webtoon Tae Moo. The drama's portrayal of Tae Moo is more human-like (he shows a lot of emotions, while in the webtoon Tae Moo only started to show emotions after meeting Hari but they were gradual).

The kiss in the show is also new. I saw the webtoon a while ago, but I think their first kiss was in the car, right? I can't recall, but it was not that accidental kiss we saw in today's episode. It sort of gave me nostalgic vibes from Hana Yori Dango ahahah, and it's after that kiss that the male lead began to have feelings for the female lead. Perhaps, this kiss will open Tae Moo's heart? :) Can't wait to find out.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

juHfy5E.jpg

A Business Proposal (Special track)

Track Listing

01.  Love , Maybe –  Melomance

02.  Love , Maybe    –  Melomance (Inst.)

Listen / Official MV / Live Section

RfY2ztY.jpg

A Business Proposal OST part 1

Track Listing

01.  Sweet –  Lee MuJin

02.  Sweet    –  Lee MuJin (Inst.)

Listen 

Cr. FlexM / Spotify

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

The Monday-Tuesday evening drama time slot is heating up!

On February 28, two new dramas made their premiere: tvN’s “Military Prosecutor Doberman” and SBS’s “A Business Proposal.” “Military Prosecutor Doberman” stars Ahn Bo Hyun and Jo Bo Ah as military prosecutors who have very different ideas about justice and revenge, while “A Business Proposal” is a rom-com starring Kim Sejeong and Ahn Hyo Seop as an employee and CEO who accidentally meet as blind date partners when she pretends to be her friend.

“A Business Proposal” followed close on its heels with 4.9 percent.

On March 1, the second episodes of both dramas recorded significant rises, both surpassing 5 percent. “A Business Proposal” recorded ratings of 6.5 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/military-prosecutor-doberman-and-a-business-proposal-start-off-strong-in-ratings-in-opening-week/#ixzz7MM268PAs

i learn a new word Archaeopteryx!

and this show is so comical, sending me roaring w laughter 

quite fast paced and not draggy and boring at all. 

i am happy i started this kdrama !

episode 2 - both already have an accidental kiss ! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Watching the start of ep2... kinda exeggerating acting ya ....hmm.. 

After watching 1st episode...

1. I find the grandpa not as funny?.. :ph34r:

2. I find the 2nd female lead is prettier?

3. 2nd male lead is not too bad as well...

4. But i love AHS!... but but this character... hmm..

5. I dont know the female lead... :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 9:19 PM, rocher22 said:

If you didn’t mention it here, I thought she was referring to her shoesso I went back to watch again the scene & realised she was talking abt her ‘babies’  ( aka double o instead of a) :w00t:

I really love kim Sejong & Seol Inah…and seeing that they fall for different guys, I feel that its safe to say their friendship won’t turn sour because of a guy

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 3/1/2022 at 9:19 PM, rocher22 said:

I thought she was talking about her boots until she did that wiggle. 

if I were the ML, I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face. I think that must have been what he found attractive about her :lol:

(Her being direct…not the two girls…)

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, rocat said:

if I were the ML, I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face. I think that must have been what he found attractive about her :lol:

I guess he was in shock..  :D

TM is happy when he is with her although he is still not aware of it.

1 hour ago, wildcherry said:

I really love kim Sejong & Seol Inah…and seeing that they fall for different guys, I feel that its safe to say their friendship won’t turn sour because of a guy

yep, there is no a stupid love triangle.

the girls...  :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just finished the first two episodes, and I'm loving it!

This drama is just so over-the-top, it reminds me of Backstreet Rookie. I just hope they can keep lightheartedness up  :lol:

Random thoughts so far ...

- I like the grandfather in the concerned elder role, and you just know when he meets our FL and hears her name, he's going to joke about her working at a chicken shop :lol:

- I like the leads play off each other, his straight man to her chaos.

- Even with almost no screen time, I'm feeling a bigger spark between our 2nd leads :wub:

- As others have mentioned, I'm glad the girls have separate love interests, not interested in seeing their goofy friendship hampered by any serious fighting.  (I love their shopping trips:lol:)

- While I knew the FL from School 2017, I couldn't place the 2nd FL even though she looked so familiar ... turns out she was in School 2017 too :rolleyes:

Looks like we're off to a good start -

• Like 7

I must say...I got the Samantha and Rachel reference straight away, but I was in doubt whether she was actually referring to them since I thought the show was during prime time. Hahahaha! I loved the little wiggle she gave and the male lead's reaction to it. And on the second time they met, her clothes emphasized "Samantha" and "Rachel" even more. The one at the far right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

68464.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 6