[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

Anyeong chingu, coming here to tell you all that this drama is so so so good. I laugh all the time while watching this. With all honesty I didnt watch this immediately since am not a fan of the ML but I like Kim Sejeong. I said to myself let them finish the whole drama first before I dive to binge-watching but i started yesterday and to my surprise every scene in the eps were all perfect. The  PD and the cinematographer made a very good job. Well the actors/actresses are all doing great. The comedy parts make me rofl. The rating is soaring high so the reason is mainly the cast and the plot. I love this drama now. :heart2beat:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Just watched ep 7 and I’m glad Kang Tae-mu put that chef in his place. He is acting like a loser. The thing that I don’t like was that the serious exchange between the two was followed by this comedic one-upmanship while fishing.

Would have been nice had they shown a scene in the hospital but Kang Tae-mu’s confession was spot on.

The best scene was obviously the last and I liked the fact that Shin Ha-ri was still hesitant to give the relationship  a try, but when she decided for it she took the initiative to kiss.

I wonder if someone will secretly catch them and take a picture? 

• Like 3

Yep... she didnt remember what happened to her that night... while the 2nd leads story is fun, ie we know they both liked each other, hence the sleeping part to us is okayB), however under different circumstances, drunk and not remembering anything that happened would have different consequences in a different storyline...:huh:

Overall, i like the cute dialogues in the drama, especially from Tae-mo - i gotta asked, how is he good at ^everything^ even when he hasnt dated before Hari?:lol: ......  this drama is the only mon-tuesday drama that im following currently...:wub:

2521, NJH, hold on...will see the drama soon!... hehe

• LOL 2

Just finished Episode 8 and I feel like we've been cheated ...

I wanted to see Ha-Ri bursting into the restaurant and finding Tae-Moo wasn't there ... even before the preview, I knew he sent Sung-Hoon in his place.

The way Yeong-Seo & Yoo-Jung compete at work, its going to be great watching the fallout of this "blind date" with Sung-Hoon. :lol:

8 Episodes in and this drama is still great - hope they can finish just as strong

Omo..such beautiful scenes for our OTP  in today's episode 

35 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The way Yeong-Seo & Yoo-Jung compete at work, its going to be great watching the fallout of this "blind date" with Sung-Hoon. :lol:

:what!:Young Seo's cousin will fall in love with SH..?   

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

such beautiful scenes for our OTP's  in today's episode! :wub:.

The Monday-Tuesday dramas experienced boosts in ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 22 broadcast of SBS’s “A Business Proposal” recorded an average nationwide rating of 10.8 percent. This brings the drama ratings back into the double digits again and is a slight increase from the drama’s previous personal best score of 10.1 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-ratings-break-into-double-digits-again-as-military-prosecutor-doberman-also-hits-new-all-time-high/#ixzz7OK4VHdIk

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, backstreetboysfan said:

They probably will pause filming if they are not done.

Do you mean the drama? I think they already wrapped it one day before Sejong tested +ve. Not sure it they did the dubbing at the same day as shooting.

I really hope we could see the duet before the drama ends which is another two weeks left. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Do you mean the drama? I think they already wrapped it one day before Sejong tested +ve. Not sure it they did the dubbing at the same day as shooting.

I really hope we could see the duet before the drama ends which is another two weeks left. 

Yes I mean the drama, Oh okay thanks for the info, me to.

I felt cheated :lol: I was waiting for SIA’s spoiler in last night episode only to find SungHoon and YeongSeo being all lovey dovey kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and as their story is actually progressing following manhwa, I think she would get angry when SH went to the blind date meant for TM. And they’ll kiss after the issue is resolved. Like in this picture released by Netflix Kr.

spacer.png

and I do wonder if they are going to include YS’s dad butting in their relationship. 

As for the main couple, I’m not really sure how things would turn out since their storyline deviates from manhwa. I just hope there’s no stupid breakup whatsoever or someone’s pulling a noble sacrifice etc.

we only have 4 episodes left so I prefer lovey dovey scenes rather then upsetting ones. 

• Like 1

The second couple

I havent read the webtoon but I dont like how  their relationship is portrayed in the drama.

I wanted him to take her to her apartment after the first kiss and leave her to sleep.

Anyway the scenes were captivating    :D

f14fb2d154d2c50db31e2e6e2c8b018a271bc2d3

4fe694db520cca5e12409cca779c579218afd4e9

netflix

• Love 1

I hope they stay true to the webtoon and have the "obstacles" to the main couple positive additions to the story. I really enjoyed that about the webtoon, and wouldn't like to see the drama deviate into the same old obstacle, break up, make up method.

• Like 4