[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

7 hours ago, orion00 said:

@backstreetboysfan yes!! Sejong and Hyo Seop promised a duet if more than 10% rating. I also read there will be special episode this weekend and probably not available on Netflix 

@SJW yes it's 10% for episode 6. Yay!!

special episode =)

Yay! That's great. looking forward to it.

will watch this space for updates =)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

One of the best dramas I have seen in a while!! Love the chemistry of all the characters. Ahn Hyo Seop is f+++  perfection. This drama deserves all the love and attention

Edited by chon_nie
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

While I do like Sejeong and her character, I wish this drama was more about Seol In-Ah's character Jin Young-Seo. Her storyline is pretty unique and her character is pretty funny. I really enjoy the scenes that she is in.        

• Like 1

@kboramintam sure there'll be. it looks like the loveline style is quite difference between these 2 couples - one is more pure and innocent, and the other is more direct and... :blush:

feel that the 2 female leads are leading the drama more than the male leads, so far!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Watched ep 6 and had a dejavu feeling when Taemu had a sudden ^memory^ attack when it rains - just like in WWWSK... though there, its the lead actress having the trauma and not the male lead in that drama...

Yeah, it was terrible of Taemu to leave Hari on the road..... in the RAIN like that :angry:. Crazy man! Park at a shelter so both can be safe in a car... why would he drive off alone....yes yes so she doesnt see his trauma... but ish... what a plot...

Well, one good thing about the story is that Taemu realised his feelings early and is ready to pursue Hari, who is still clueless...

While the second leads are bulldozing all the way....  BUT clearly the girl was DRUNK, and if they slept together (which they did, yes) is it right? We know she likes him, but we dont know if he likes her, but he just slept with a drunk girl... hmm... we will see next week...

Its good that this drama is only 12 episodes, cutting unnecessary ^dramas^ to make it a 16 episodes when there is less plot to show... :approves:

And yes, the both actor AhnHS and his assistant in Lovers of the Red Sky, the chef... they are always working together, it seems... are they from the same agency? 

• Like 2

I am loving the 2nd lead couple, just like in the webtoon! YS' pettiness with the crossing line in the restaurant with SH was hilarious. HR and YS' friendship is still the best in the show. Love seeing them have each other's back, its so refreshing to see.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

And yes, the both actor AhnHS and his assistant in Lovers of the Red Sky, the chef... they are always working together, it seems... are they from the same agency? 

yes they are both from the same agency! the 3 of them including the evil prince in red sky all from the same agency until ksy went to another one late last yr!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

reaching #1 spot on netflix! :highonflowers:

actually the drama is not that cliche. at least the fl in the storyline is a cuisine researcher, not like the old cinderella storyline - coming from grassroot and has to work at several jobs and meet a rich guy thingy!

• Blob 1

8 hours ago, ayaaa said:
tonight's scene

Sooo looking forward to this. I told myself I was gonna wait till it ends so I can marathon, but NOPE. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1