[Drama 2022] Grid, 그리드

larus

Disney+ Drama 2022

GRID

Grid-KD-tp1.jpeg

Drama: Grid/ former title Zero (0) 제로(0)

Hangul: 그리드

Genre: thriller, sci-fi

Network: Disney Plus, OTT

Episodes: 10

Director: Lee Khan (The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful)

Writer: Lee Soo Yeon (Stranger 1 & 2, Life)

Release Date: February 16, 2022- April 20, 2022

Runtime: Wednesday

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

In 1997, a mysterious ghost (Lee Si Young) saved humankind and then disappeared. The mysterious ghost appears again 24 years later and helps a serial killer's (Kim sung Kyun) escape. Kim Sae-Ha (Seo Kang Joon), Jung Sae-Byeok (Kim A Joong) and Song Eo-Jin (Kim Moo Yul) pursue the ghost for different reasons.

Notes

Chun Woo Hee was offered the female lead role but she declined.

Cast

Seo Kang Joon as Kim Sae Ha

Kim Ah Joong as Jung Sae Byeok

Kim Moo Yeol as Song Eo Jin 

Lee Si Young as Ghost

Kim Sung Kyun as

Jang So-yeon as Choi Sun-ul

Cha Sun Woo as Jung Him Chan

Character posters

Seo-Kang-Joon-6.jpg

“I need to catch the savior of mankind who disappeared 24 years ago.”

kim-ah-joong.jpg

“The killer’s accomplice disappeared in front of my eyes.”

lee-si-young.jpg

“Don’t get in the way.”

Posters

Grid-KD-tp01.jpeg

Grid-KD-TP01.jpeg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

Seo Kang Joon In Talks To Star In New Drama By “Forest Of Secrets” Writer

c88650357505421098153a06aa47b396.jpeg?s=

Feb 26, 2021
by E. Cha

Seo Kang Joon may be starring in a brand-new drama by the writer of “Forest of Secrets” (also known as “Stranger”)!

On February 26, Seo Kang Joon’s agency Man of Creation confirmed, “Seo Kang Joon is currently in talks to appear in the new drama ‘Zero’ [working title].”

At the moment, all that has been revealed about “Zero” is that it is a “science-fiction chase thriller”—and that it will be helmed by “The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful” director Lee Khan and penned by “Forest of Secrets” writer Lee Soo Yeon.

Should Seo Kang Joon accept the offer, it will mark his first small-screen role in a year, following his starring turn in JTBC’s “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice.”

Are you excited to potentially see Seo Kang Joon in this new drama?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456575wpp/seo-kang-joon-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama-by-forest-of-secrets-writer

Chun Woo Hee And Kim Moo Yeol In Talks For New Thriller Drama Along With Seo Kang Joon

b04f81fc8ebb4bd2863a511aab78458e.jpeg?s=

Mar 24, 2021
by M. Kang

Chun Woo Hee and Kim Moo Yeol may be returning to the small screen!

On March 24, SPOTV News reported that the duo would be taking on roles in the sci-fi thriller series “Zero” (literal title). The drama will be directed by Khan Lee who was behind “The Divine Move 2 – The Wrathful” and writer Lee Soo Yeon of the “Forest of Secrets” series.

In response, a source from Chun Woo Hee’s agency Namoo Actors commented that “Zero” is “one of the projects that has been offered” to the actress. A source from Kim Moo Yeol’s agency also commented that he is currently “reviewing the offer.”

If the two decide to join the project, it will be Chun Woo Hee’s first drama in two years and Kim Moo Yeol’s first in three.

Chun Woo Hee debuted in 2004 with the movie “Love, So Divine” and made her break with her role in the 2011 film “Sunny.” Her roles in “The Wailing” and “Han Gong-Ju” helped solidify her career, and she also received praise for her performance in the 2019 drama “Melo Is My Nature.”

On the other hand, Kim Moo Yeol debuted in 1999 and went on to prove his versatility as an actor through roles in “War of the Arrows,” “Eungyo,” “Honest Candidate,” and “Intruder.” He has also appeared in dramas such as “Wife Returns” and “Bad Guys 2.” Recent news of the actor joining the lineup for “Juvenile Judgment” (literal title) received much attention.

Seo Kang Joon was previously revealed to be in talks for the series as well. Currently, “Zero” is discussing its time slot.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460899wpp/chun-woo-hee-and-kim-moo-yeol-in-talks-for-new-thriller-drama-along-with-seo-kang-joon

Kim Ah Joong In Talks For Sci-Fi Thriller Drama Along With Seo Kang Joon And Kim Moo Yeol

Apr 16, 2021
by C. Hong

Kim Ah Joong may be starring in the new sci-fi thriller drama “Zero” (working title)!

Although little is known about the plot of “Zero” other than its description as a “science fiction chase thriller,” it is garnering attention because it is being written by Lee Soo Yeon, who penned the “Forest of Secrets” series. It is being directed by Lee Khan, who directed “The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful.”

On April 16, Sports Seoul reported that Kim Ah Joong had been cast in “Zero” as the female lead. The report claimed that Chun Woo Hee, who was previously reported to be in talks for the drama, was no longer in talks. Seo Kang Joon, Kim Moo Yeol, and Lee Si Young have also been reported to be in talks as potential cast members.

A source from Ace Factory, who is in charge of producing the drama, stated, “We are currently in talks with Kim Ah Joong for the female lead role in ‘Zero.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464559wpp/kim-ah-joong-in-talks-for-sci-fi-thriller-drama-along-with-seo-kang-joon-and-kim-moo-yeol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[Exclusive] Jang So-yeon and Lee Soo-yeon's new work 'Zero' to appear...

http://ph.spotvnews.co.kr/news/photo/202106/425080_538034_4934.jpg

[Spo TV News = Reporter Shim Eon-kyung] Actress Jang So-yeon will appear in her new drama 'Zero (0)'.According to a report on Spotify News on the June 8th, Jang So-yeon has been cast in the new drama 'Zero' (written by Lee Soo-yeon, directed by Regan).

'Zero' is a genre that combines science fiction and chase thriller, and is a new work by writer Lee Soo-yeon, who wrote the 'Secret Forest' series. Directed by Regan, the director of the movie 'God's Move: The Destiny'

In particular, 'Zero' is attracting attention with its colorful lineup. Attention is already paying attention to the acting breathing of actors such as Seo Kang-joon, Kim Ah-joong, Kim Mu-yeol, Lee Si-young, and Kim Seong-gyun. Among them, she plans to join 'Zero' and perform her luxurious acting.

'Zero' is likely to be organized by Disney Plus, a global OTT.

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=425080

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So Disney+ into  kdrama producing  too..just like Netflix?

Wait.. I'm seeing "my banker" in the cast. I'm excited. So of course I'm gonna be here.  After Juvenile Judgement.. he's got another drama. And this helmed by Forest of Secret writer too. I'm not in sci-fi but the chase thriller and KMY. Present!

@larus   Thanks much.  I have been waiting for thread cos I read some  twts bout this sometime ago.  But what's the story all about?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, jongski said:

But what's the story all about?

We don`t know yet. They mention only about the genre. I am curious about the writer Lee Soo Yeon`s`s next project.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kim Mu-yeol, Kim Ah-joong, Seo Kang-joon 'Grid' staff confirmed with Corona 19... shooting red light

optimize

As one of the staff members of the drama 'Grid' was diagnosed with the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), the red light was turned on during filming.

As a result of the news 1 coverage on the July 15th, one of the staff members of the Disney Plus original series 'Grid' starring Kim Mu-yeol, Kim Ah-joong, Seo Kang-jun, etc. was recently confirmed with Corona 19.

According to the guidelines of the quarantine authorities, it is reported that the actors and staff appearing on 'Grid' are being tested for COVID-19.

'Grid' is a new work by writer Lee Soo-yeon, who wrote the screenplay for the 'Secret Forest' series and 'Life'. Originally known as 'Zero', the title was changed to 'Grid'.

Meanwhile, 'Grid' will be released through Disney Plus, which is preparing to launch in Korea.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4372832

Wait a minute. The lead actors were confirmed and have started shooting and we did not know? And the title of this drama changed as well but I don`t know if it is Grid or Greed.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Grid, 그리드/Zero (0), 제로(0) -Seo Kang Joon, Kim Ah Joong & Kim Moo Yeol
27 minutes ago, joccu said:

Oh! The writer of secrets forest is writing a new drama! I'm in!! And KMY is in the cast! Awesome!! 

Yes. I am also interested in this drama because of the writer and the second reason is Kim Moo Yeol. :)But I like Kim Ah-joong, Seo Kang-jun too. I hope we`ll found out more about the plot.

• Love 3

• 4 weeks later...

Kim Ah-joong "I don't want to lose love in any situation"... Writer Lee Soo-yeon's new work 'Grid' is coming back

http://www.newsworks.co.kr/news/photo/202108/566537_451610_158.jpg

Lifestyle magazine 'Singles' has released an elegant charismatic pictorial of actress Kim Ah-joong, who is returning after a long time through writer Lee Soo-yeon's new work 'Grid'. Kim Ah-joong, who celebrated her 17th anniversary this year, has been loved by the public by showing her excellent acting skills through activities that cross dramas and movies, solidifying her position as a box office queen with the movie 'Beauty is Painful' since her debut in 2004.

Kim Ah-joong, who boasted an unrivaled aura from the moment he entered his studio, overwhelmed the atmosphere of the filming set with a mysterious gaze that could not take his eyes off him. From a knit dress featuring her solid body line to a strong combination of denim and a walker, even contradicting concepts are digested with her own charm, completing an A cut that is more model-like than her model. It is said that she, who showed off her unchanging goddess beauty in this pictorial, freely crossed the beauty of a mature woman and a charismatic atmosphere, and drew praises saying, 'After all, Kim Ah-joong is Kim Ah-joong'.

# Actress Kim Ah-joong is still studying

Actress Kim Ah-joong, who has been walking the path of acting for over 10 years, has built up a filmography that is not enviable, but she smiles modestly saying that she is still studying. “Every script I’ve met so far has been really good. The responsibility to convey the same emotions I felt while reading the script to the viewers is also heavy. That's the reason why I still run and don't neglect my studies." She sees a new world through acting. Thanks to this, I experience a lot of worlds that I would not have known if I hadn't acted,” she said, revealing her endless passion for learning.

# Kim Ah-joong’s dream of ‘a good person’

In the midst of filming her long-awaited drama 'Grid', she cited her colleagues as her driving force behind her long-time acting. “She gets positive stimulation from seeing her seniors and juniors doing the same thing,” she said. She still admires the performances of her senior actors, and I am delighted with the performances of her juniors.” “Now, I am practicing accepting others as they are. I want to become a person who does not lose love in any situation,” she said, expressing a mature mind that everyone wants to emulate.

On the other hand, Kim Ah-joong aroused a lot of attention even before filming by announcing her return as the main character of 'Grid' by Lee Soo-yeon of 'Secret Forest'. Everyone's attention is focused on the news of her next work, which has captured the hearts of viewers by playing strong and individual characters every time.

Kim Ah-joong's irresistible goddess visual pictorial, who is serious about her acting anytime, anywhere, can be found in the September issue of 'Singles'.

http://www.newsworks.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=566537

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Cherryblossom18 said:

I’m looking forward to watching this drama. I’m a fan of Kim Ah Joong. I thought grid is going to be release this year. I’m confused, are you sure it’s released next year?

No, I am not sure if it will be released this year or next year. When I found news about it I will update the first page. I am hoping will be broadcast this year though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Grid, 그리드/Zero (0), 제로(0) -Seo Kang Joon, Kim Ah Joong & Kim Moo Yeol

Grid' Seo Kang-joon "Sci-fi 'Grid' will work for everyone around the world. We look forward to evaluation"

OMKYAFHZB7ZMY5ZWBFW32FP5VM.jpg

Seo Kang-joon said, "I'm looking forward to how 'Grid' will be evaluated around the world."

On the afternoon of the 13th, a showcase of Disney+'s APAC contents was held through the Disney Live live channel. At the showcase, Luke Kang, president of The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific, and Jessica Cam-Angle, head of content and development for the Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific, attended the showcase to unveil the new Disney+ lineup.

In addition, Kang Daniel and Chae Soo-bin of 'You and My Police Class', Kang Daniel and Lee Si-young of 'Grid', Yoon Kye-sang, Seo Ji-hye and Kim Ji-seok of 'Kiss Six Sense', and Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo, and Jo In-seong of 'Moving' are also released through Disney+. Director Park In-je and writer Kang Full participated.In addition, Kang Daniel and Chae Soo-bin of 'You and My Police Class', Kang Daniel and Lee Si-young of 'Grid', Yoon Kye-sang, Seo Ji-hye and Kim Ji-seok of 'Kiss Six Sense', and Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo, and Jo In-seong of 'Moving' are also released through Disney+. Director Park In-je and writer Kang Full participated.

Seo Kang-joon of 'Grid' said, "I am honored to be able to present a work through Disney+. I am very excited. When I see 'Grid' in Korea as well as abroad, there will not be a big difference in emotion or culture. What kind of evaluation would you give? I look forward to it,” he replied.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/10/14/MLJIQAG6KZYM2WNVVZ7GZMCMGA/

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Seo Kang-joon and Kim Ah-joong's genre film 'Grid' to be released next year on Disney Plus

NISI20211102_0000859825_web.jpg?rnd=2021

Disney+ (Plus) announced on the 2nd that the original series 'Grid' has finished all filming and has started post-production.

'Grid' is a mystery-tracking thriller between a police officer and a detective who uncover the truth about the mysterious existence that saved mankind from crisis.

Writer Lee Soo-yeon, who opened a new horizon in the genre with 'Secret Forest', and director Regan, who showed a sharp direction in the movie 'God's Strike: The Ghost', collaborated.In addition, the casting of Seo Kang-joon, Kim Ah-joong, Kim Mu-yeol, Kim Seong-gyun, and Lee Si-young was added.

Seo Kang-joon takes on the role of Kim Sae-ha, an employee of the Bureau of Management who pursues the truth. She's the one who's been waiting 24 years with the goal of finding the ghost of the creator of the global shield grid. A persistent pursuer, he joined the Bureau of Management. It is the detective Jeong Sae-byeok, played by Kim Ah-joong, who made it possible to catch a clue to the mystery where there was no clue. Cooperation begins as they witness the unbelievable truth at the scene of a murder.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20211102_0001635691

5c3c68f0-487d-456c-9e08-5793f2d1f04e.jpg

4b1328f2-b8a8-4fcd-b654-f8ba0acaeec5.jpg

Kim Moo-yeol takes on the role of Song Ein, an employee of the management office. Neither the secretariat to find a woman who suddenly disappears nor his co-workers understand him. However, an official report of a female ghost disappearing from her eyes is caught. Kim Seong-gyun will play the role of Manok Kim, a serial killer protected by a ghost. Manok is an orphan who does not know the exact date of birth and has no family or friends. Why the ghost wraps around such a killer is expected to become the core mystery of 'Grid'. Lee Si-young takes on the role of the ghost, the beginning of all these mysteries. After disappearing after creating the grid that saved mankind 24 years ago, he reappears and protects the serial killer.

The production team said, "Recently, all filming for 'Grid' has ended. The actors and staff did their best to create the best work with their hard work. will be,” he said. 'Grid' to be released on Disney+ in the first half of 2022

(Google translate)

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021110208110004665

• Like 2

Disney+ joins the K-drama scene with mystery-thriller Grid

by tineybeanie

NISI20211102_0000859825_web.jpg?rnd=2021

Disney+ is jumping into the K-drama scene (as are a lot of other streaming services) with their upcoming project Grid. This original series is a mystery-thriller that follows a bureau employee and a police investigator who pursue the truth about an entity that saved mankind.

Seo Kang-joon (I’ll Find You on a Beautiful Day) stars as the bureau employee Kim Sae-ha who has spent the last 24 years trying to find “Ghost” — the mysterious entity that created the worldwide grid shield. Kim Ah-joong (Live Up to Your Name) plays Jung Sae-byuk, a police investigator who helps him discover the tiniest clue after she witnesses an unbelievable truth at a crime scene.

Lee Shi-young (Sweet Home) plays the part of Ghost, who reappears in the world after 24 years of silence to protect a serial killer. Kim Mu-yeol (Juvenile Court) plays Seo Kang-joon’s fellow employee at the bureau named Song Eo-jin. He’s always lived his life logically, so he doesn’t understand why his department and colleagues are so intent on finding Ghost.

Last but not least, there’s Kim Sung-kyun (D.P., Hospital Playlist) who plays the serial killer under the protection of Ghost. The character is an orphan who doesn’t know his own birthday, and doesn’t have any friends or acquaintances, so it’s an even bigger mystery as to why Ghost is protecting him.

According to reports, filming for Grid is complete, and currently, it’s in post-production. Co-directed by Lee Khan (The Divine Move) and Park Chul-hwan, and written by Lee Soo-yeon (Forest of Secrets), Grid will available on Disney+ at the beginning of next year.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/11/disney-joins-the-k-drama-scene-with-mystery-thriller-grid/

• Like 4