[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

Interesting trailer.

They didn't show the face of the girl near the start (7 - 8 sec) but from the marks in her hand and face I presume she is Mu-deok. I could be wrong but the room where Naksu was seem similar to the place. The twirling lady with covered eyes should be Mu-deok but the hair length is consistent with Naksu.

Makes you think if its true that the actress who played her in Part 1 will no longer appear in Part 2.

I reckon the scenes shown are not in the order they will appear in the episodes, so is it Uk or Yul who will first see Naksu? I previously posted I don't want love triangles so I wasn't keen on the scene showing Yul hugging Naksu.

Looks like Uk has became stronger and the Crown Prince seem to still be listening to Jin Mu. A scene showed a lady giving something to Jin Mu then Naksu holding her head as if in pain. Could be totally unrelated but I'd like to forward the idea that maybe Jin Mu had something to do with Naksu's amnesia.

I liked Cho-yeon's makeover in Part 2. I found her cute in Part 1 but her more mature and serious look in Part 2 is more appealing. I don't know why but every time I see her, IU comes to mind.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jeannie said:

You know when she first appeared in the episode I thought it was her but I was like no it couldn't be.  Lol she does look like her in a way. 

I guess we'll find out hopefully on episode 21.

Btw I like your picture signature. IU and Koo Chan Sung er I mean Jang Man Wol and Koo Chan Sung lol

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bojun said:

Interesting trailer.

They didn't show the face of the girl near the start (7 - 8 sec) but from the marks in her hand and face I presume she is Mu-deok. I could be wrong but the room where Naksu was seem similar to the place.

it's definitely GYJ, with the body , and hair it's GYJ

• Like 1

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New casting news! :).

ParkSojin is confirmed to return in AlchemyOfSoulsS2 as Joo Wol. The first ep is coming this weekend (10 December)

her characther was linked with Mudeok, she was sort of a friend for her

Good for the actress,

I really excited for Part 2 but always sad that the writers decide to change FL for part 2

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook, Hwang Minhyun, And Yoo In Soo Try To Heal And Strengthen Their Bond Over Drinks In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2”

Lee Jae Wook, Hwang Minhyun, and Yoo In Soo are finally ready to heal their wounds in “Alchemy of Souls Part 2”!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls. After Part 1 of the drama stole viewers’ hearts this summer, “Alchemy of Souls” is gearing up to return this week with Part 2, which will be set three years after Part 1.

In the upcoming season, Lee Jae Wook will return as Jang Wook, who has survived after being on the brink of death. The sweet and kind Jang Wook of Part 1 is nowhere to be seen and the character is now a cold, heartbroken monster. Hwang Minhyun returns as Seo Yul, who lives in great pain that is unbeknownst to others. Yoo In Soo is back as Park Dang Gu, who newly inherits Songrim from his uncle Park Jin (Yoo Joon Sang). Continuing their bond from Part 1, this trio is sure to excite fans as they strengthen their bond while experiencing the joys and sorrows of Daeho together.

On December 8, tvN unveiled stills of Jang Wook, Seo Yul, Park Dang Gu, and Park Jin chatting over drinks. While enjoying their alcohol and good food, the men have fun reminiscing about the past.

Alchemy-of-Souls.jpeg

Yoo-In-Soo.jpeg

Unlike the other dark, cold, and intense stills that have been released of Jang Wook so far, the new photos show his hidden side as he smiles comfortably. On the other hand, Seo Yul looks deep in thought while his eyes show a hint of sadness. Stay tuned to find out what’s on Seo Yul’s mind.

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook-1.jpeg

Hwang-Minhyun.jpeg

Another key point of these photos is that all three of the young men have endured horrible wounds that they’ve slowly been recovering from over the past three years. Jang Wook lives with the trauma of losing his soulmate and being the lone one to survive from the brink of death, and Seo Yul battles with his own guilt of not being able to protect the people he loves. After breaking off their engagement, Dang Gu struggles with the pain of losing his first love Jin Cho Yeon (Oh My Girl‘s Arin). Using this lighthearted gathering as a starting point, these three characters will slowly start to overcome their three-year wounds and grow stronger in their friendships in the process.

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2” will premiere on December 10 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out a highlight teaser here!

Lee Jae Wook, Hwang Minhyun, And Yoo In Soo Try To Heal And Strengthen Their Bond Over Drinks In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” | Soompi

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

On December 8, tvN unveiled stills of Jang Wook, Seo Yul, Park Dang Gu, and Park Jin chatting over drinks.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Wait, Park Jin cut his hair?!??!

Will Maidservant Kim like him without his silky tress?

alchemy-of-souls-episode-18-stills-7.jpg

• LOL 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook Goes Dark In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2”

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2” has shared a glimpse of Lee Jae Wook’s character’s drastic transformation!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a tvN fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls. After Part 1 of the drama stole viewers’ hearts this summer, “Alchemy of Souls” is gearing up to return with Part 2—which will be set three years after Part 1.

The newly released photos highlight Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook)’s shift from the refined but unruly son of the noble Jang family to a dark monster who hunts monsters. After returning from the dead, Jang Wook is no longer the playful sunshine he was in Part 1. Instead, viewers can see his deep sorrow and pain glaring through his hurt expression.

Lee-Jae-Wook-1536x1025.jpeg

Lee-Jae-Wook1-1536x1025.jpeg

In Part 2, Jang Wook has become a monster who carries the sword with which his lover stabbed him and uses it to catch soul shifters. After losing everything, Jang Wook lives and bears his pain alone. It remains to be seen whether Jang Wook will be able to come out of the deep darkness and meet his only light in Part 2.

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook2-1536x1025.jpeg

Lee-Jae-Wook3-1536x1025.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Lee Jae Wook is transforming into a vicious monster who will go after other monsters while bearing the pain of having lost everything. The distinction that Lee Jae Wook will draw with his acting skills will make the drama even more exciting.”

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2” will premiere on December 10 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Lee Jae Wook Goes Dark In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” | Soompi

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Go Yoon Jung Threatens Lee Jae Wook With A Poker At First Encounter In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2”

tvN has shared a sneak peek of Lee Jae Wook and Go Yoon Jung’s first encounter in “Alchemy of Souls Part 2”!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a tvN fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls. After Part 1 of the drama stole viewers’ hearts this summer, “Alchemy of Souls” is gearing up to return with Part 2—which will be set three years after Part 1.

The newly released stills capture a war of nerves between the mysterious woman with the face of Nak Su and Jang Wook who sweeps into the annex of Jinyowon. The woman who has lost her memory makes a bold move against Jang Wook as if she is not afraid of anything. Not knowing that Jang Wook is the monster who slays switched souls, she threatens to hurt him with a poker in her hand.

Jang Wook is frustrated by the woman’s behavior at first, but soon he starts to examine her closely with a curious gaze. Attention is drawn to the reason behind Jang Wook’s visit to Jinyowon’s annex and how the relationship between the two who fatefully encounter will develop in the future.

go-yoon-jung.jpeg

lee-jae-wook_go-yoon-jung.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook-2.jpeg

The production team remarked, “In the beginning, the woman with the face of Nak Su who lost her memory and Jang Wook will build a relationship through the ice stone, providing intensive thrill to viewers. You can anticipate the chemistry between the two which will explode from the first encounter.”

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2” premieres on December 10 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Go Yoon Jung Threatens Lee Jae Wook With A Poker At First Encounter In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” | Soompi

• Like 3