[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

Ugh! Why amnesia plot? How could NakSoo not remember anything? Does this mean that Bu Yeon has all the memories? But that would not make sense considering that she isn't present for most of the time in Season 1? I have never liked amnesia plot that writers go to in their stories, it's lazy writing.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 11/20/2022 at 9:25 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Here is the 2nd trailer with subs ...

@sadthe1st Is that the FL that Minhyun the idol oppa is hugging? :scream:

1) Does that mean that @LeftCoastOppa's ship...

Screaming Season 10 GIF by The Simpsons

????

Hang in there :kiss_wink:

2) Does that mean that we Yul-Naksu shippers are still in the game?

Ford Taurus Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Let's turn up the heat and go, peeps! :letsgo:

19 hours ago, breakmyheart said:

Ugh! Why amnesia plot?

It's a kdrama. It wouldn't be one without an amnesia plot.

Or the Truck of Doom.

9.gif?resize=300,154&ssl=1

Oh well, maybe this drama will be without trucks? Who knows though, @agenth and I have seen trucks of doom in weird places.

:emmm:

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

2) Does that mean that we Yul-Naksu shippers are still in the game?

Guess you missed that part of the trailer that shows Yul crying ... (she shot him down again):lol:

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh well, maybe this drama will be without trucks? Who knows though, @agenth and I have seen trucks of doom in weird places.

Yes ... I'm sure you have <_< 

• LOL 5

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook Touches On Difficulties While Filming “Alchemy Of Souls” Part 2, Friendship With Rowoon And Ahn Hyo Seop, And More

Lee Jae Wook has touched on “Alchemy of Souls,” his friendships with SF9’s Rowoon and Ahn Hyo Seop, and more in a new interview with 1st Look magazine!

Regarding the upcoming second part of “Alchemy of Souls,” which is set three years after Part 1, Lee Jae Wook commented, “After the end of ‘Alchemy of Souls’ [Part 1], I had exactly one week to reorganize. After finishing all my overdue activities, the week went by in an instant. Given that, I lacked the strength to accept Jang Wook three years later. Because of that, filming was slow at first. The process of accurately understanding and capturing my character was a bit difficult.”

Lee-Jae-Wook-1-2-768x960.jpeg

Lee-Jae-Wook-2-1-768x959.jpeg

Now that he’s overcome that hurdle, Lee Jae Wook talked about the similarities between him and Jang Wook. “I believe Jang Wook of ‘Alchemy of Souls Part 2’ is incredibly similar to Lee Jae Wook as a person. In the drama, there’s a scene where Jang Wook drinks by himself, and I also occasionally need a drink. When I need to organize something. I am also growing everyday and I take time to look back on what kind of person I am. Looking at these things, I think, ‘Jang Wook and I have quite a lot in common.'”

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook-3-1-768x960.jpeg

Just like Jang Wook has Mu Deok (Jung So Min) in “Alchemy of Souls,” Lee Jae Wook has his own group of trusty friends. The actor revealed, “[SF9’s] Rowoon, who I met during the drama ‘Extraordinary You,’ is that kind of person to me.”

He continued, “We have similar concerns so when we talk, there are a lot [of takeaways] that remain. Even if we meet often, he’s a friend who makes me feel thankful for each of those days. One of the friends we also meet up with is Ahn Hyo Seop. The three of us meet up for drinks and talk a lot about this and that.”

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook-4-768x1136.jpeg

Lee-Jae-Wook-5-768x966.jpeg

Part 2 of “Alchemy of Souls” will premiere on December 10 at 9:10 p.m. KST and you can watch a teaser here!

Lee Jae Wook Touches On Difficulties While Filming “Alchemy Of Souls” Part 2, Friendship With Rowoon And Ahn Hyo Seop, And More | Soompi

• Like 3

i think with 10 episodes, in the first episode they will know who each other and the second episode they will kiss, so i'm pretty sure the girl with the hand petrified in trailer was GYJ and no JSM, i suppose time healed her, i don't know how, but we will see

I think as JangUk's dad, Nasku will survive if she will no make another alchemy of souls

• Like 1

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook Holds Go Yoon Jung Close In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2”

tvN released the firsts set of stills featuring Lee Jae Wook and Go Yoon Jung in “Alchemy of Souls Part 2”!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

After Part 1 of the drama stole viewers’ hearts this past summer, “Alchemy of Souls” is gearing up to return with Part 2—which will be set three years after Part 1—next month.

The newest photos show Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) and a woman who has lost her memories of her previous identity as Nak Soo (Go Yoon Jung). In one photo, the two stand under the moonlight looking earnestly at one another, looking for all the world as though time has stopped while they stand together in what must be a meeting made possible by fate. Jang Wook holds the woman gently by her waist, looking at her with nothing but affection.

lee-jae-wook-go-yoon-jung-3-768x512.jpeg

In the other photos, Jang Wook regards the mysterious woman with a steady gaze while she stares back at him with a mix of nervousness and curiosity.

lee-jae-wook-go-yoon-jung-1--768x512.jpe

Spoiler

lee-jae-wook-go-yoon-jung-2-768x512.jpeg

The first episode of “Alchemy of Souls 2” will air on December 10 at 9:10 p.m. KST! Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Jae Wook Holds Go Yoon Jung Close In “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook Holds Tightly On To Go Yoon Jung After Returning From Darkness In Breathtaking “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Poster

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2” has unveiled a captivating poster of the leading pair!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

After Part 1 of the drama stole viewers’ hearts this summer, “Alchemy of Souls” is gearing up to return next month with Part 2—which will be set three years after Part 1. Instead of Jung So Min, who played Mu Deok in Part 1, Part 2 will star Go Yoon Jung as Nak Soo, who previously inhabited Mu Deok’s body in the first season.

In the poster, Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) holds Nak Soo’s (Go Yoon Jung’s) hand on his shoulder while he kisses her other wrist. It looks as if Jang Wook is about to cut off the mysterious bracelet wrapped around Nak Soo’s wrist.

While Jang Wook’s gaze is sharp and intense, Nak Soo’s eyes seems somewhat sad. This gap between their expressions raises curiosity about the change in their relationship in the future. The text that reads, “You, the only one who shines deep in my darkness,” adds to the anticipation for their romance.

go-yoo-jung_lee-jae-wook-768x1098.jpeg

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2″ will premiere on December 10 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for Part 2 here!

Lee Jae Wook Holds Tightly On To Go Yoon Jung After Returning From Darkness In Breathtaking “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Poster | Soompi

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

The posters feature an enigmatic intensity so strong I keep going back to stare. I like what seems to be conflicting emotions shown in the poster with Naksu’s arms draped over Jang Uk - one’s unsure and the other ready for war.

For some reason, I can’t seem to recall why she petrified at the end of the first season so easily. Probably need a rewatch…

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Hwang Minhyun Returns To “Alchemy Of Souls” Bearing A Pain Unlike Any Other In Part 2

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2” has revealed Hwang Minhyun’s individual stills!

In the new season, Hwang Minhyun returns as Seo Yul, who barely escaped death after a surprise attack from Kang Gaek Joo (Kim Ik Tae) but is left to live in great pain. Behind his beautiful smile lies immense pain, and viewers can anticipate a memorable performance from Hwang Minhyun as he goes back and forth between being a young man in the midst of a terrible crisis and a man of pure heart who still holds on dearly to his first love.

In the newly released stills, Seo Yul exudes very haunting beauty, staring ahead with a sharp gaze as heavy sadness and pain seem to follow him like a storm cloud.

hwang-min-hyun-1-800x534.jpeg

hwang-min-hyun-2-800x534.jpeg

Spoiler

hwang-min-hyun-3-800x534.jpeg

“Alchemy of Souls Part 2″ will premiere on December 10 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for Part 2 here!

Hwang Minhyun Returns To “Alchemy Of Souls” Bearing A Pain Unlike Any Other In Part 2 | Soompi

• Like 3