[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

31 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

She didn't roll into town with death on her mind, she was kidnapped and forced under threat of death to comply - what was she supposed to do?  Offer up her life in fight where she didn't even know the players or what was going on when taken? 

I understand it all now, dongsaeng. You fancy So I.
That’s why you are in denial about her character.
head pat perfect loops GIF

:tongue:

• LOL 4

Sorry @LeftCoastOppa I let @sadthe1st and @partyon decide for me for this show since I stopped watching after the ML broke a priceless heirloom for an assasin in a stolen body. How dare So-I raise her head to even look at Yul? 

That bakery oppa had been sniffing the yeast, that's why he finally ( yes finally) relented to something more serious than selling doughnuts to her. Of course they would break up if there were a second season. She's going to turn into her harridan mother. 

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I understand it all now, dongsaeng. You fancy So I.
That’s why you are in denial about her character.

:tongue:

:Megalol:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

the Seo Yul & So I ship is about to sail!   #So-I:heart:Yul!

@partyon @maribella and i are sending out our troop to bomb away your SS-ship!!

Naval Battle Navy GIF by World of Warships

okay chingu, don't worry we still love you!!

Spoiler

screaming season 10 GIF

1 hour ago, partyon said:

You fancy So I.

its the "i have no chingu!" that captures his heart..

and.. since it's not AoS related, in spoiler tag

Spoiler

she appears in Attorney Woo's latest episode too.. the coffeeshop girl who was in cahoot with the guy who fought the lawsuit to split the lottery winning ticket..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Nevermind the fact that that a certain EO even had a poll question in that daily drama that specifically called for the girl NOT to get the guy for the sole purpose of breaking MY heart! 

If you're talking about me or @confusedheart chingu, we only put up the questions we were instructed to by @Lmangla

tletter.gif

We had nothing to do with it!

Friends Reaction GIF

Chingus, can't edit the poll anymore, so here's a question for everyone:

EXTRA POLL QUESTION: So I - the sweet little innocent lamb?

AAZG25Y.img?h=0&w=600&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l

a) She might be a bit mischievous, but she's so pretty and ultimately she's been forced to play fake Bu Yeon. In her heart, she's innocent, though. Yul would be lucky to get her as his wife. :wub:

b) She is a low-key fraudster who was forced to do petty crimes to survive. She probably cares about Mu Deok, but due to unlucky circumstances she is now in a position where she might have to betray Mu Deok. I believe she will do the right thing in the end, but I am not sure Yul is the right man for her...

c) She is a fraudster and an opportunist. She directly influenced the position she is in right now with her choices and behavior. Yul needs a woman who is as pure hearted as him - So I isn't that person. She will probably die in the end anyway.

d) Why is she still here? The writers should have written her off 5 episodes ago already. :rage:

e) Something else. What?

Let us know! :dorakiss:

re: @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

Tagging:

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @maribella @orion00  @SleepyKitty @TheQueenReturns @kwayteow_mama @K-dramafan22 @Paperx Atelier @Tina288 @iamsherry  @Rollito Deprimavera  @backstreetboysfan @frozentundra @andy78 @marrez1 @Jeannie @AlterEgoNo9  @emsel @rocat @CA C @deishii @Pinkypoo @rocher22 @Yinye @Gumiho  @ilovenico @lilyphenix   

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

b) She is a low-key fraudster who was forced to do petty crimes to survive. She probably cares about Mu Deok, but due to unlucky circumstances she is now in a position where she might have to betray Mu Deok. I believe she will do the right thing in the end, but I am not sure Yul is NOT the right man for her.

chingu, i'm quite sure that "not" is appearing at the wrong part of your sentence..

Tired Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

HEY MU DEOK IS IN GIF DATABASE.. TYPE FROWN AND THERE'S A FEW OF HER!!

anyway, Jin Mu is able to grasp her personality and desires, and manipulate her with that.

he gave her power indirectly.. see how she commands the guy around as if he is below her status?

and she was thoroughly enjoying the respect and power when people bow to her as Bu Yeon..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

its the "i have no chingu!" that captures his heart..

and.. since it's not AoS related, in spoiler tag

Non-AoS related ...

Spoiler

Bloody Heart, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Alchemy of Souls, and Business Proposal ... and the year isn't close to being over yet

Young Seo's Cousin In “Business Proposal” Stuns Netizens With Her Visuals  and Lovely Personality IRL – KStarTrend

:heart2beat:... not like I'm keeping track or anything :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

32 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chingu, i'm quite sure that "not" is appearing at the wrong part of your sentence..

I take it as your answer to the extra poll question is:

d) Why is she still here? The writers should have written her off 5 episodes ago already. :rage:

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

I'll be honest, that's my answer to the poll question. She should have disappeared after 2 episodes. :kicks:

And she should definitely NOT be paired up with sweet innocent Yul. :smashes:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

d) Why is she still here?

we are all super kind hearted chingus.. she will definitely get her chance to redeem from all the bad deeds and we will all forgive her..

JUST KEEP HER HANDS AWAY FROM SEO YUL

Go Away GIF by NETFLIXx

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... not like I'm keeping track or anything :rolleyes:

it's been ages since you acknowledged a particular unnie.. i'm happy for you chingu!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

she appears in Attorney Woo's latest episode too.. the coffeeshop girl who was in cahoot with the guy who fought the lawsuit to split the lottery winning ticket..

Spoiler

The home wrecker!

The guy was a head gangster in Insider. I knew he was no good and karma hit him. Yesss.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think the few of us here are trying to liven up the thread with the 1 week hiatus of the drama..

you can sense the craziness we are in right now..

Tbqh i am here munching popcorn enjoying these banters lol

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

b) She is a low-key fraudster who was forced to do petty crimes to survive. She probably cares about Mu Deok, but due to unlucky circumstances she is now in a position where she might have to betray Mu Deok. I believe she will do the right thing in the end, but I am not sure Yul is the right man for her...

I have no opinion on her tbh. I found myself skipping her scenes because I don't want to sympathize on her situation. I don't necessarily want her to end up on the pits of hell but nor do I wish for her to be paired up with, what, Seo Yul? Nooooo

Talking about Seo Yul though, apparently today is Hwang Minhyun's 27th birthday!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, SleepyKitty said:

Talking about Seo Yul though, apparently today is Hwang Minhyun's 27th birthday!

oppa is so young!!

Korean Drama Seriously GIF by The Swoon

there is a lot of alchemy of souls gif in the embedded gif database

i found @partyon's favorite crown prince too

Suspicious Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i found @partyon's favorite crown prince too

I think the Crown Prince is many people's favorite here? :fullofhearts:

Am I the only one on this thread who btw REALLY wants to see original Naksu in action again?

32c669f6-ea63-4c9f-ac7b-5046e408adb7_7d7

Loved her spunk and action scenes in ep 1! :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am I the only one on this thread who btw REALLY wants to see original Naksu in action again?

depends how the plot goes.. but definitely there will be a scene where Naksu gets to have a proper duel with Park Jin again.. she wished for that when she saw the bow that injured her.. just a matter of, in whose body.

also, i hope Park Jin will have a friendly duel with her too.. not as an enemy, but an ally with the same goal to protect daeho.

p/s. i can't find any Park Jin gif.. what a pity

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dude, her action scenes in the first episode was what hooked me in the first place. I am sinking too deep now to resuface and swam away. The crumbs that is her voiceover troughout naksu's musing scenes was like a tiny ray of hope for me, that the production teams are trying to ease her back into the story.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Dude, her action scenes in the first episode was what hooked me in the first place.

Me too! I just LOVED her sass, glare and her fighting skills! :love:

No offense to Jung So Min, but she's very different from the original Naksu actress. I don't think JSM could pull off the original Naksu scenes in the same way.

AAAABXOtMYqXpvQlIFUS9aqg0an6yDLOQlD5XILd

The crumbs that is her voiceover troughout naksu's musing scenes was like a tiny ray of hope for me, that the production teams are trying to ease her back into the story.

Wait, when did we hear her voice?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, when did we hear her voice?

It's been speculated by a lot of people since, idk, ep 10? Whenever mudeok was talking to herself, it's go yoon jong voiceover! 

Some recent example: try listening to her voice during the scene where mudeok and janguk was visiting the dead doggo in songrim

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1