[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, marrez1 said:

i don't think she gonna died soon , there is a photo on twitter, insta of her with the mother and sister, she was well dressed, so I think she will succeed in impersonating Bu Yeon maybe she is in part 2 too

Part 2 is definitely a sequel

Preview of ep 17 shows the clip you mentioned. So, there is hope that Part 2 isn't sequel.

2 hours ago, deishii said:

They did really drag the plot of this drama. So-i’s character is getting on my nerves and the fact that she’s a villain and the only person who knows about MuDeok being BuYeon angers me.

They are rushing the plot now. So much happened in Ep 15 and Ep 16, by which I mean they gave us so many new information instead of having the characters share their knowledge with each other which the audience are already aware of. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

After what we learned about Master Lee in todays episode as well as the Dog spirit, I'm hoping thats what happens.  Consider, all the "good" soulshifters (Master Lee, the spirit in Bu Yeon, and the Dog) all entered dead/empty bodies (frozen little boy, unborn Jin daughter, dead mutt) they didn't displace anyones souls

Oh! I did not think of that! So Bu Yeon is someone we don't even know! She is a good soulshifter who moved into a deceased child's body. So maybe that is why dad said he wasn't her father!

The pacing this week is a little wonky. Not much happened in ep 15, and then all kinds of stuff was crammed into 16. I do like seeing Mudeok and Choyeon hanging out, they are sisters (er, sort of) and poor Choyeon needs someone fierce in her circle of friends. An unnie to stick up for her in that horrible family. Interesting revelations on the powers of the Jin family, how they can suppress someone else's power (Buyeon to Naksu). So I suspect Naksu will be okay as long as she is in that body. But she needs to be asking a ton of questions from here on out about Buyeon and Mudeok (same person/different time periods, I guess). I was glad to see a little question in the mom's eyes when she turned around and saw Mudeok standing there. But I don't think Mudeoki is going to feel all that excited at the idea of the Jin woman being the mother of her body.

I also like the prince and Uk working together. Please figure it out, CP! I don't see Uk in any way becoming king, how about be besties, one a king and one a mage.

Park Jin is losing his mind with all of the people confessing around him. :D (Oy, but he didn't even realize when someone was confessing to him!)

I hope Maidservant Kim is as understanding of Uk and Mudeok/Naksu as she is of the pinky pinky couple. 

I confess I was hoping to see more of Uk/Mudeok in a way where they AREN'T trying to kill each other, but I guess we still have to wait for that. Come on, Mudeok-ah, melt a bit! You don't have to be as cutesy pinky as your little sister and Danggu, but you know...you could give in a LITTLE to Uk. But at least she and Uk are working together to solve some of the mysteries around them. It looks like she's going to immediately turn around and use that sword at the nearest opportunity. Oops! But of course she will eventually be found out. 

I really have no attachment to Jang Gang (he's only been on screen for a few minutes in the past 16 hours and I am not all that familiar with the actor from other works), but if it makes viewers happy that he's returned--congrats. :D 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Jang Gang Ahjussi Oppa looks like a hobo now ?!?!?!?

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

9 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I really have no attachment to Jang Gang (he's only been on screen for a few minutes in the past 16 hours and I am not all that familiar with the actor from other works), but if it makes viewers happy that he's returned--congrats. :D 

Not when ahjussi oppa looks like this ! :rage: What happened to his good looks?!??!

:fear:

He needs a makeover. ASAP!

• LOL 5

10 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Oh! I did not think of that! So Bu Yeon is someone we don't even know! She is a good soulshifter who moved into a deceased child's body. So maybe that is why dad said he wasn't her father!

But she needs to be asking a ton of questions from here on out about Buyeon and Mudeok (same person/different time periods, I guess)

I don't think Bu Yeon is a soul shifter. Mu Deok is the adult version of Bu Yeon. She is the first born of Jin Ho Gyeong and according Jin Cho Yeon, Jin family are powerful priestress. The use of ice stone by Jang Gang to revive her soul in the womb only added more to her existing powers which she must be having when she was conceived or when fetus Bu Yeon was growing.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

cr.: owner

i hope seo yul's lantern shine forever! lol okay maybe not forever, but as long as possible!!

==

fake buyeon (so-i) 's hair is so old and ugly for a young lady..

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

and

i wished i could just select the pic for @partyon chingu.. what happened to your ahjussi oppa??? the new beggar sect leader??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

AoS really has all the sad and pathetic images of people who were supposedly to be great and mighty..

So sad! Especially when you see how handsome ahjussi oppa really is 

:crybaby:

• LOL 2

I am hoping that Yul's good deed to Soyi will result in a lucky break soon for Songrim. (I don't hate Yul, I just don't think he's meant to be with Mudeok/Naksu. I do feel sorry for him. I hope he can recover from his heartbreak and be strong with his friends again, and not so troubled about Naksu's fate/safety, and the safety of those around her.) 

Speaking of Soyi, did I understand right that Jin Mu wants to send Shaman Choi's soul into Soyi's body, and kill off the shaman's body (including soul of queen)? It will look like there queen died (her lantern will go out the same time as her body in the palace dies). Which means not-so-innocent, but still, not-a-murderer Soyi is in danger, too. Hope she escapes and spills their evil plans before it's too late.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

35 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

AoS really has all the sad and pathetic images of people who were supposedly to be great and mighty..

and now,

The king has an excuse, he drove off the highway and got cremated. Jang Gang probably got the director miffed. 

@sadthe1st I hope you'd recap the story after the ending. I gave up trying to figure out what's going.
Of course, I also expect the hero to be Gwangaeto type and equally heroic FL.

But I would like to know who's shifting who or where. There is even a doggie soul shifter, I read. Well, I'll be.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

:approves:i think that Heo girl will be with crown prince at the ending, for the moment these two  peoples are in love with the wrong peoples but there are good person and smart, they want to be loved, and crown prince didn't known that he was considered as candidate for to be her husband

• Like 3

Ok, today the conversation between Uk and Mu Deok left me confused. I thought everyone knew at this point that Naksu had been used by the baddies and that she was wrong about what happened to her father...I get that Park Jin and the others might want to kill her if she tries to keep the Ice Stone in order to survive as a soul shifter, but why would she fight with Uk? shouldn't he take her side if she's discovered and attacked? Because she's not planning on attacking anyone first, does she? She doesn't have to avenge her father anymore, except maybe for Jin Mu. I'd like the drama to be more clear about what Naksu wants to do after getting the ice stone and her powers back. Also, I miss more romance scenes between the main couple...they say a lot that they like each other and had many swoon-worthy scenes, but we didn't get a real kiss yet where they show their romantic chemistry, haha!! 

Besides that, I'd rather see some progress on the whole affair with the lost Jin daughter. I hope that So I doesn't last much and Mu Deok is found to be the lost Bu Yeon. And there are so many plot lines to tie, like what will happen with the Queen's soul, Jang Gang, etc. I hope that they don't keep developing all these plot lines and leave Naksu getting the ice stone for the very end, so everything will be solved in the last 5minutes with the stone destroyed and Naksu dying or finding a way out and staying with Uk.

• Like 5