[Drama 2022] Thirty-Nine, 서른 아홉

larus

"I'm sure it won't go against expectations because it has a good script, good staff, and good actors.  I will not regret as much as God who waited, so please look forward to it." ~ Son Yejin

"We are confident that Son Ye-Jin's true worth will be proven once again through 'Thirty, Nine'. ~ <Thirty, Nine> production team

'Thirty, Nine' Son Ye-jin "I liked the script that expressed the sorrows of life"

2022.02.03. 9:05 am

202202030902430310_2_20220203090502613.jpg?type=w430

[News News Reporter Kim Myung-mi] What kind of woman will the 39-year-old Cha Mi-jo be completed by actress Son Ye-jin? 

In JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will be aired for the first time on February 16, fans are showing keen interest in Son Ye-jin, who is split into the role of Cha Mi-jo, the director of Gangnam Dermatology Clinic. 

In particular, as a representative believer.bo.bae (an actor who believes and sees) who leads K-content, curiosity is soaring in 'Thirty, Nine', which she has chosen as her next work. Son Ye-jin (played by Mi-jo Cha) said, "I liked the script in which life, life, death, love, and the sorrows of life are well expressed." She explained why she was drawn to the work. Through the stories of her three friends, she shared a lot of sympathy with the thoughts and concerns of women of that age.

202202030902430310_3_20220203090502627.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin recalled the moment she first met Cha Mi-jo, who became a prosperous hospital director at the age of 39 in the play, “I approached it thinking that it might be more rational and a little colder than me.” She continued, "However, she felt limited in expressing her character only as a character, so she started filming thinking, 'I am Joda Chami.'" made a crab 

The character Cha Mi-jo that I feel now is just like an ordinary person with various appearances. She said, “I liked all the lines and scenes so much that I couldn’t mention just one.”

202202030902430310_4_20220203090502638.jpg?type=w430

Also, I'm curious to see how the character Cha Mi-jo will be portrayed, from the social success achieved at the age of 39, the close friends who have been together for half of their lives, and the new love that has come. Son Ye-jin confessed her own way of preparing her work, saying, "I didn't prepare anything in particular, but, as always, I found music that suited the drama and emotions, saved it to a playlist, and listened to the music to capture my emotions and thoughts." Looking forward to acting. 

On the other hand, the visual of Cha Mi-jo, who has the refinement and prominence of a career woman, is also attracting attention. The styling point, “I added chic and cuteness without losing basic femininity,” was also released, and Son Ye-jin's visual transformation with her unique image is also expected. 

Son Ye-jin finally showed her confidence to the viewers waiting for 'Thirty, Nine', saying, "I'm sure it won't go against expectations because it has a good script, good staff, and good actors." In addition, she said, "I will not regret as much as God who waited, so please look forward to it." 

The production team of 'Thirty, Nine' said, "We are confident that Son Ye-Jin's true worth will be proven once again through 'Thirty, Nine'. Please look forward to Son Ye-jin's sincerity in her acting, who has become a tea ceremony itself." She encouraged watching the show.

(Photo = JTBC Studio)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000538995

• Like 2

JTBC Drama Official IG posted <Thirty, Nine> Son Yejin, Jeon Mido and Kim Jihyun Friendship Test video

”Friendship test of 3 friends!  What is the friendship score for Mijo, Chanyoung and Joohee of the same age?  JTBC new Wed-Thu drama, February 16, 10:30pm

KST” ~ JTBC IG

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZfy-vcrzDd/?utm_medium=copy_link

AE5-D05-AF-50-A8-4215-B947-F1-B16-C588-C

• Like 2

Son Ye Jin Shares Reason She Was Drawn To “Thirty-Nine,” Describes Her New Character, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 3, 2022
by L. Kim

Son Ye Jin has shared her thoughts on her upcoming JTBC drama “Thirty-Nine”!

“Thirty-Nin” is about three friends who met in their second year of high school and are now on the verge of turning 40. The drama will tell the beautiful and emotional everyday stories of three 39-year-old women who encounter unforeseen circumstances in their lives.

Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. Jeon Mi Do takes the role of Jung Chan Young, an acting teacher who previously dreamed of becoming an actress, and Kim Ji Hyun stars as Jang Joo Hee, a department store cosmetics manager.

Fans are very interested to know why Son Ye Jin, one of the most desired actresses in the industry, chose “Thirty-Nine” as her next project. The actress explained,” I liked the script that sufficiently expressed life, existence, death, love, and the joys and sorrows of life.” She really empathized with the way the three friends portrayed the thoughts and worries of women during that age.

Spoiler

son-ye-jin-11.jpg

Son Ye Jin recalled the moment she first met her character Cha Mi Jo. She shared, “I approached [the role] thinking that she looks a bit cold and might be more rational than me. However, I felt limited in expressing her only as a character, so I started filming while thinking, ‘I’m Cha Mi Jo.'”

Son Ye Jin expressed her affection for Cha Mi Jo by adding, “I liked all her lines and scenes that I can’t mention just one.”

It will be intriguing to see how the actress will depict a woman who has achieved success at the age of 39, best friends who have been with her for half her life, and a new shot at love. She remarked, “I didn’t prepare anything in particular, but as always, I found music that suits the drama and its emotions, saved it on my playlist, and listened to it while thinking and getting into the mood.”

son-ye-jin-3.jpg

Son Ye Jin also mentioned the key points of her character’s fashion. Cha Mi Jo is a career woman who is both trendy and chic. Son Ye Jin commented, “I added chicness and cuteness without losing basic femininity.”

Lastly, she said, “I’m sure [the drama] won’t go against your expectations because it includes a good script, great staff, and amazing actors. As much as you have been waiting, you won’t regret it, so please look forward to it.”

son-ye-jin-2.jpg

The production team shared, “We are confident that Son Ye Jin’s true value will be proved once again through ‘Thirty-Nine.’ Please look forward to Son Ye Jin’s sincere acting as she turns into Cha Mi Jo herself.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511218wpp/son-ye-jin-shares-reason-she-was-drawn-to-thirty-nine-describes-her-new-character-and-more

• Like 1
  • Love 1

JTBC  <Thirty, Nine> HUGE Digital Ad at Starfield COEX Mall, Gangnam Seoul

BE1-CAEC6-C808-4-B8-E-8-D8-D-FA6-FD60805

865-DE541-0-ED3-43-CB-8-DEA-75-C646-C017

Spoiler

9-AB8-A799-44-BC-4-F3-C-93-F2-EE2-BB9612

7308-A817-5626-4-E1-B-B46-E-9-DB02-D627-

More  <Thirty, Nine> promotions  from JTBC

Spoiler

JTBC Drama & Lim Hyoseon, (official photographer),  IG updated Son Yejin still cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgtV77PF2A/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

4-F874-DB4-5-D59-4-D31-8-C13-4-F304-BC94

67-ABAE19-52-F6-4978-B0-CF-BF39-C2615562

9-CAB9004-38-B6-420-A-A4-AF-203-C7637138

[Lim Hyoseon]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgtV77PF2A/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

97-C02106-845-C-4-AC8-94-E9-5-AE31-CCBD8

CDDF47-C2-1645-4326-BE60-831-DC8546539.j

78-A9-A3-C9-1-FAA-419-F-A54-C-3-C0-A612-

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Cherishing the here and now with Sohn Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun

by tccolb

36899f08-9aca-4345-a352-808d9a18caf6.jpg

More promos have been released for JTBC’s upcoming drama Thirty-Nine, starring Sohn Ye-jin (Crash Landing on You), Jeon Mi-do (Hospital Playlist2 ), and Kim Ji-hyun (Artificial City).

As close friends for decades, the trio of 39-year-olds was expecting their 40s to be just another chapter in their lives together. Life, however, decided to throw a new obstacle in their path, and they suddenly find themselves grappling with the possibility of death, and parting ways in their friendship.

The newly released teaser begins with Sohn Ye-jin shaking her head and correcting someone that she’s not a spinster. It cuts to Sohn spending time with Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyun, and they happily take photos together. In the next cut, Sohn meets with Yeon Woo-jin (Undercover) afterwards, and explains that her friends are more than family to her.

The music suddenly becomes serious, and we see a grave Sohn Ye-jin clenching her fists and rushing to her office. In denial, she demands, “Did this get switched?” Jeon Mi-do tries to stay calm as she asks, “Is it a terminal illness?” and Sohn responds angrily, “Who said anything about dying?!” Meanwhile Kim Ji-hyun hides in the stairway to cry and hugs Sohn Ye-jin afterwards. Jeon says honestly, “I wish you didn’t have to go.”

The teaser then cuts to a sequence of the three friends having fun together, and the intermittent text screens read: “We didn’t realize how much we cared about each other.” Sohn Ye-jin determines that, “While we still have time together, either we have as much fun as possible, or just wallow in sadness.” In the next sequence, we see Sohn on dates with Yeon Woo-jin, and she spits out her drink in surprise when he shares, “I have a new hope for the future. Becoming [your] husband.” The two embrace happily after she puts on a ring, and Sohn concludes, “Become history’s happiest terminally ill patient.”

The teaser closes on a shot of the main cast — including Lee Moo-saeng (The Silent Sea) and Lee Tae-hwan (Secret Royal Investigator) — looking out a window together at the snow.

Premiering on February 16, JTBC’s Thirty-Nine is written by Yoo Young-ah (Boyfriend) and directed by PD Kim Sang-ho (Run On).

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/02/cherishing-the-here-and-now-with-sohn-ye-jin-jeon-mi-do-and-kim-ji-hyun/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

'Thirty, Nine' Lee Moo-saeng, middle-aged, stylish acting preview

2022.02.04. 9:50 am
By Baek Seung-hoon | MBC ENTERTAINMENT

The character stills of Lee Moo-saeng, who transformed into entertainment representatives, were released. 

0000145278_001_20220204095101561.jpg?type=w430

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' is a real human romance drama that deals with the in-depth stories of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. see. 

In 'Thirty, Nine', which boasts a splendid lineup including Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee), and Yeon Woo-jin (Kim Seon-woo), Moo-saeng Lee takes on the role of Jin-seok Kim, the representative of Champ Entertainment in the play. He is going to perform an acting that flows through the charm of 

Kim Jin-seok (Lee Moo-saeng) is a caring man with a calm and serious personality and the word 'gentle' suits him well. After leading a leading entertainment agency in Korea and achieving social success, he was also called 'Chungdam-dong son' due to his wealthy family environment. 

In particular, while going to meet Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin), an alumni association, she fell in love with Jeong Chan-young (Jeon Mi-do) at first sight and began to get tangled up. Will be writing 

Kim Jin-seok's charm is clearly revealed in the published photos. Kim Jin-seok's character is described by the cool charisma of the entertainment representative who watches the actor's performance at the filming site and the warmth he shows in front of the person he loves. 

Above all, I am curious about his life, which will be given a special and precious time together with 39-year-old Mi-Jo Cha, Chan-Young Jeong, Joo-Hee Jang (Ji-Hyeon Kim), and Seon-Woo Kim (Woo-Jin Yeon). Expectations are high for Lee Moo-saeng's heavy performance as to what kind of story lies in those deep eyes.

Baek Seung-hoon, photo courtesy of JTBC

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000145278

• Like 3

JTBC Drama IG <Thirty, Nine> updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZiovStDrov/?utm_medium=copy_link

[Our age is 39 years old]

879-CBE1-B-639-C-4-C66-B353-CE12-AB1611-

[Been living with my mom for 32 years ~ Cha Mijo]

BCD1-AD13-AD13-458-F-BEFE-B4-AE85420681.

[Been together with them for 21 years  ~ Jung Chanyoung]

0-F03925-D-8250-41-A6-AC65-C5-C56465-C10

[Has not been in a relationship for 39 years ~ Jang Joohee]
Spoiler

235294-BC-CC69-4141-A19-B-542667-CEA5-A1

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Lee Moo Saeng Transforms Into An Industrious CEO Who Becomes A Gentleman In Front Of Jeon Mi Do For “Thirty-Nine”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 4, 2022
by L. Kim

JTBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Thirty-Nine” shared its first glimpse of Lee Moo Saeng in character!

“Thirty-Nine” is about three friends who met in their second year of high school and are now on the verge of turning 40. The drama will tell the beautiful and emotional everyday stories of three 39-year-old women who encounter unforeseen circumstances in their lives.

Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. Jeon Mi Do takes the role of Jung Chan Young, an acting teacher who previously dreamed of becoming an actress, and Kim Ji Hyun stars as Jang Joo Hee, a department store cosmetics manager.

In “Thirty-Nine,” Lee Moo Saeng will turn into Kim Jin Seok, the CEO of Champ Entertainment. He is a gentle and caring man who has a calm and serious personality. He was once called the “Son of Cheongdam” because of his wealthy family environment, and he achieved success as the chairman of the leading entertainment agency in Korea.

In particular, when he goes to meet Cha Mi Jo at an alumni association, he will fall in love at first sight with Jung Chan Young. The two characters will get entangled up in a relationship that eventually blossoms into romance.

Newly released stills from the upcoming drama capture Kim Jin Seok’s charms. When he’s at work, he’s nothing but cold and level-headed, but when he’s with the woman he loves, he turns into a total sweetheart. In one photo, he sharply watches his actor’s performance at a film set, but in the other two photos, his expression is filled with warmth and affection as he gazes at the person sitting across from him.

lee-moo-saeng-2.jpg

lee-moo-saeng-3.jpg

Spoiler

lee-moo-saeng.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511403wpp/lee-moo-saeng-transforms-into-an-industrious-ceo-who-becomes-a-gentleman-in-front-of-jeon-mi-do-for-thirty-nine

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Son Ye-jin, Kim Tae-ri, Park Min-young return to romance... Exciting February comeback [N focus]

2022.02.05. 7:01 am

0005884361_001_20220205070104592.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin Kim Tae-ri Park Min-young © News 1 DB

[Reporter Jang Ah-reum | Seoul = News 1 ]

In February, the small screen is dyed with pink excitement. Actors Son Ye-jin, Kim Tae-ri, and Park Min-young are about to return to the small screen with a romance drama. As all three actors are making a comeback with romance dramas with different resolutions, attention is focused on what kind of romance will captivate viewers. 

0005884361_002_20220205070104663.jpg?type=w430

JTBC © News1

Son Ye-jin is returning to the small room in about two years after the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' with JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah/directed by Kim Sang-ho). 'Thirty, Nine' is a realistic human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty, and is set to premiere on the 16th.

Son Ye-jin transforms into Cha Mi-jo, the director of Gangnam Dermatology Clinic and a successful thirty-nine-year-old woman. Cha Mi-jo, who grew up in a harmonious and affluent family environment, is a person with an upright conviction and a wise aspect that does not compromise with injustice. The main narrative of the drama is the story that takes place when he decides to give up the year of Hansik and decide to spend a special 39-year-old for his beloved friends Jung Chan-yeong (Jeon Mi-do) and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun). 

In this drama, Son Ye-jin and Yeon Woo-jin also show an exciting romance. Shim Seon-woo, played by Yeon Woo-jin, is a 39-year-old dermatologist who is the same age as Cha Mi-jo. He has a father who is a member of the National Assembly. After becoming a doctor in the United States, he returned to Korea, felt a strong attraction to Cha Mi-jo, and began to fall in love. The romance of pure love presented by Shim Seon-woo is expected to be the thrilling point of 'Thirty, Nine'. 

Son Ye-jin became a 'romance queen' through films such as 'Classic', 'Eraser in My Head', 'Chilling Romance', 'I'm Going to Meet You', and dramas such as 'Dating Age', 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' and 'Crash Landing on You'. Above all, in addition to romantic comedies, as she showed empathy and persuasion through delicate, realistic, and natural everyday acting in dramas such as 'Dating Age' and 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' Expectations are high already.

(skipped unrelated content)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005884361

• Awesome 2

Thirty, Nine' crew "Jeon Mi-do will soon transform into Jung Chan-young, acting in custom clothes"

2022.02.07. 9:09 am

202202070906296310_2_20220207090902814.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Park Soo-in | Newsen]

Will Jeon Mi-do renew her new life character through 'Thirty, Nine'? 

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studio, Lotte Cultureworks), which will be aired on February 16 It is a real human romance drama that deals with stories.

In particular, Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), who has fascinated viewers with her delicate acting with vivid details, has taken off her image of an angelic schoolboy in 'Thirty, Nine' as her next work. is being focused 

This makes Jeon Mi-do's heart aroused and curious about the charm of 'Thirty, Nine'. Jeon Mi-do said it was fun enough to read her “script” at once. It’s a story about my age, so I sympathized a lot,” she recalled the moment she first met the work.

202202070906296310_3_20220207090902821.jpg?type=w430

Jeon Mi-do said about her first impression of Jung Chan-young, an acting teacher at Champ Entertainment, "The way to freely express what you think and feel is attractive." She utters harsh words without hesitation, but rather than offends her, Chan-Young Jeong's speech, which feels affectionate, touched her heart. 

Jeon Mi-do, who saw her most realistic character in the play as Jeong Chan-young, said that even after she got used to her character while filming, she wasn't much different from how she first felt, she said. Just as she chose 'freedom' as the word that can express Chan-Young Jung in one word, Jeon Mi-Do's acting, who will become a free-spirited and cool Chan-Young Jeong, makes me more curious. 

Jeon Mi-do answered that the part that paid the most attention to preparing her work was the chemistry. She said she was too old to be in her thirties, and focused on creating chemistry so that the story of her thirty-nine-year-old girlfriends, who were not yet mature enough to be called adults, could be revealed. Through the scenes in her teaser video, you can get a glimpse of the charm of her character Jung Chan-young, whom she wants to show.

202202070906296310_4_20220207090902825.jpg?type=w430

Jeon Mi-do's styling, which will approach with a completely different visual from before, is also an anticipated point. Regarding this, she said, "The top is oversized to reveal a free personality, and the bottom is a fit design or color match to add femininity." 

The production team of 'Thirty, Nine' said, "I feel reassured by her passion for showing a perfect acting transformation as if Jeon Mi-do was wearing a tailored suit to the extent that she felt like Jung Chan-young. Please look forward to Mi-do Jeon’s performance.” 

Finally, Jeon Mi-do said, "I hope you can see how the friendship of three friends is drawn and how their love story unfolds." expectations are put 

'Thirty, Nine' will premiere on February 16th at 10:30 PM. 

(Photo = provided by JTBC Studio)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000539874

• Like 2

<Thirty, Nine> Episode 1 Preview | Are you saying you want to sleep with me?

9 days to first broadcast on 02/16 (Wed) 10:30pm KST, also available on Netflix

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/24975992

English sub

Official Trailer on The Swoon Youtube channel and Netflix 

The Swoonnetflix IG also posted <Thirty, Nine> Official Poster & Trailer

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZqETB1jVmP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

9-B39-ABED-91-A8-49-B2-B459-E95-FCA053-A

Netflix Korea 

Spoiler

Netflix Philippines 

Spoiler

• Like 1

JTBC Drama IG update.  

“Will you accept my request to be a friend of 39? “

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZqrxtVMCbK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cha Mijo | Tomorrow , we will talk about the romance of the Queen of Golf

012-CE452-E640-4241-AC0-E-008251-ACF74-C

Jung Chanyoung | Tomorrow,  the sun will raise

A93-F1-E5-F-1926-4058-A48-C-683-A92-BA91

Jang Joohee | Tomorrow,  is sales king.  The day after tomorrow is the Queen of Relationship.

9574-CBFE-5-DA0-4521-812-C-7-A59-D01-DB2

Spoiler

768057-C8-FD00-4-B16-B4-FF-6-E54-D02-BC0

83-F62-AA9-7854-4798-B4-F6-CA1-EE762715-

2032585-C-ED04-4-F77-85-A2-CFE1-FF8-F3-E

• Like 2