• Director: Roh Deok
  • Writer: Jin Han-Sae (Extracurricular)
  • Network: Netflix
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: 2021
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

About a woman searching for her missing boyfriend, who disappeared one night in a flash of unknown lights. With the help of a community of UFO watchers, she uncovers the truth behind a mysterious secret. Hong Ji Hyo is a “parachute hire” (someone who got hired based on their family connections). She has a steady job and a solid family background. Although they are no longer passionately in love, she also has a boyfriend that she’s dated for four years. The couple is beginning to think of marriage when her boyfriend suddenly goes missing.

Cast

• Jeon Yeo-Bin as Hong Ji-Hyo
  • Nana as Heo Bo-Ra
  • Lee Dong-Hwi as Lee Shi-Kook
  • Ryu Kyung Soo as Kim Byung Jo 

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for making this thread. As Jeon Yeo Been's stan i will surely watch it and faithfully follow the update despite the possible long wait. 

Apparently there will be another male character Ma Hyung Woo. I wonder who the actor for that role is. Anyways i'm so excited for this because of the writer, the comedy thriller genre, the female centric drama, and of course Jeon Yeo Bin.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jeon Yeo Been And Nana’s Upcoming Sci-Fi Mystery Drama “Glitch” Announces Premiere Date With Intriguing Poster

Jeon Yeo Been and Nana’s upcoming drama “Glitch” will be premiering next month!

“Glitch” is a mystery drama about Hong Ji Hyo, who can see aliens, and Heo Bo Ra, who is searching for aliens, as they search for the whereabouts of Hong Ji Hyo’s boyfriend who disappeared without a trace. The drama will be helmed by director Roh Deok of “Very Ordinary Couple,” “Journalist,” and “SF8” (“Manxin”) and written by Jin Han Sae, the writer of the hit series “Extracurricular.”

Jeon Yeo Been, who impressed with numerous projects including “Secret Zoo,” “Melo Is My Nature,” “Vincenzo,” and more, will be playing Hong Ji Hyo who can sometimes see aliens but pretends she doesn’t to live an ordinary life.

Having taken on a variety of roles through “The Good Wife,” “Into The Ring,” “The Swindlers,” and more, Nana will be playing the part of Heo Bo Ra who is Hong Ji Hyo’s childhood friend as well as a streamer who chases after mysterious phenomena. During their middle school days, the two friends became distant after Hong Ji Hyo temporarily went missing, but they will once again create a world of their own following the incident of Hong Ji Hyo’s boyfriend Si Gook going missing.

Viewers are anticipating the chemistry between the friends as they experience a special phenomenon that happens in an otherwise boring and ordinary life like a sudden “glitch” in the system. The newly released poster previews the upcoming story with the text, “My boyfriend disappeared from Earth.”

Glitch-800x800.jpeg

“Glitch” will premiere on October 7. Stay tuned for more updates on the show!

Jeon Yeo Been And Nana’s Upcoming Sci-Fi Mystery Drama “Glitch” Announces Premiere Date With Intriguing Poster | Soompi

• Like 1

• agenth changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Glitch, 글리치 - Jeon Yeo-Bin, Nana - premieres Oct 7

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nana And Jeon Yeo Been Escape Their Boring Lives And Pursue A Mysterious Search In New Sci-Fi Drama “Glitch”

“Glitch” has dropped exciting new stills of Jeon Yeo Been and Nana!

“Glitch” is a mystery drama about Hong Ji Hyo (Jeon Yeo Been), who can see aliens, and Heo Bo Ra (Nana), who is searching for aliens, as they search for the whereabouts of Hong Ji Hyo’s boyfriend who disappeared without a trace. The drama will be helmed by director Roh Deok of “Very Ordinary Couple,” “Journalist,” and “SF8” (“Manxin”) and written by Jin Han Sae, the writer of the hit series “Extracurricular.”

With a stable career, steady boyfriend, and otherwise ordinary lifestyle, Hong Ji Hyo has lived the past few decades while ignoring the fact that she can occasionally see aliens. When her boyfriend disappears one day without a trace, she reunites with her childhood friend Heo Bo Ra, a streamer who has been chasing after mysterious phenomena for a long time.

Jeon-Yeo-Been-1-800x533.jpeg

Jeon-Yeo-Been-2-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Nana-1-800x533.jpeg

Nana-2-800x533.jpeg

From there, the two meet a trio of “UFOs” and escape their boring lives as they set off on a new adventure. On this adventure, these random and entertaining characters will travel in all different directions as they kidnap aliens, encounter pseudo-religious groups, and more.

Spoiler

Jeon-Yeo-Been-Nana-1-800x533.jpeg

Jeon-Yeo-Been-Nana-2-800x533.jpeg

Nana-3-800x533.jpeg

Nana-4-800x533.jpeg

Nana-5-800x533.jpeg

The intriguing plot of searching for one’s missing boyfriend came from the imagination of writer Jin Han Sae. Regarding the drama’s title, they commented, “‘Glitch’ refers to a bug in the system. In life, everyone has those moments where they wonder, ‘is this right?’ and I thought that was like a bug in life.”

Rather than shy away from clichés of the sci-fi genre, director Roh Deok chooses to actively utilize them. She explained, “If it wasn’t for this opportunity, I thought it’d be difficult to meet a project like ‘Glitch’ in the future. Since this was a project I waited for, I chose it without hesitation.”

“Glitch” will premiere globally on October 7!

Nana And Jeon Yeo Been Escape Their Boring Lives And Pursue A Mysterious Search In New Sci-Fi Drama “Glitch” | Soompi

• Like 1

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Jeon Yeo Been And Nana Are Determined To Get To The Bottom Of Various Alien Abduction Cases In New “Glitch” Teasers

New mystery sci-fi drama “Glitch” has unveiled an intriguing teaser and new character posters!

“Glitch” is about Hong Ji Hyo (Jeon Yeo Been), who maintains her stable career, steady boyfriend, and otherwise ordinary lifestyle while ignoring the fact that she can see aliens. When her boyfriend disappears one day without a trace, she reunites with her childhood friend Heo Bo Ra (Nana), a streamer who has been chasing after mysterious phenomena for a long time.

The new trailer highlights the chemistry between Hong Ji Hyo, who can see aliens, and Heo Bo Ra, who is an alien follower. At the start, there is a child in an empty field late at night, looking upon a mysterious light. As she pulls out her camera to capture the moment, Jeon Yeo Been comments in the voiceover, “You can’t believe everything you see. What I have to believe in is myself.”

When her boyfriend disappears overnight, Hong Ji Hyo gets to investigating the mysterious cases of missing persons in areas of electronics errors. This is what brings her to meet up with Heo Bo Ra who instills confidence in her as she states, “Repeat after me. ‘An alien has kidnapped my boyfriend.'”

Stay tuned to find out whether the mysterious device Heo Bo Ra believes in will help their search at all, what happened to Hong Ji Hyo’s boyfriend, and whether they’ll be able to find him. Catch the full teaser with English subtitles below!

Along with the teaser, new “Glitch” character posters were released of Jeon Yeo Been and Nana as Hong Ji Hyo and Heo Bo Ra!

“Alien witness” Hong Ji Hyo holds up an embroidered alien patch and the caption states, “I see it again. That.” “Alien follower” Heo Bo Ra responds in her poster which reads, “Do you believe that?”

Jeon-Yeo-Been-1037x1536.jpeg

Spoiler

Nana-768x1138.jpeg

“Glitch” will premiere around the world on October 7!

Watch: Jeon Yeo Been And Nana Are Determined To Get To The Bottom Of Various Alien Abduction Cases In New “Glitch” Teasers | Soompi

• Like 1

I am watching this. All 10 episodes dropped on Netflix. JYB!!!! I didn’t even recognized her. Incredible that she is the FL in Vincenzo lol!!

I am watching ep 1 now and yep- comedy + thriller - it very much is! Trippy too!

PSA: As a Thai person, I ask ppl to plz consider not supporting or buying Red Bull (product placement in the drama ugh!) - yes, the energy drink. Please read how the heir to the family killed an innocent man and got away with it because he’s rich etc. https://www.vice.com/en/articl…ull-heir-thailand-killing

Spoiler

I reallly like how the story is unfolding and the tone.

Is it her imagination or is it real real?!?

This is legit accurate because in reality - the doubt and questions remains. People don’t believe and the person who experiences it also questions it too!! 

ep2 JYB and Nana’s chemistry is very good!!! Enjoyable enemies into buddies vibe lol wait they were childhood friends that lost touch.

Hmmmm so is the bf missing, UFO’ed, or did he took a trip? Ahh her co-worker friend is very, super annoying. 

Edited by Yinye

• agenth changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Glitch, 글리치 - Jeon Yeo-Bin, Nana - premieres Oct 7
  • partyon changed the title to [Drama 2022] Glitch, 글리치 - Jeon Yeo-Bin, Nana